• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Plot talk

cracks knuckles alright, so currently the next thread is meet and greet with our soon to be neighbors the freespacers. Or, we go help liberate Essia from he Kuvies by pretending to give aid, and instead send them nuke filled packages and kamikaze fighters jumping into them at FTLs if Wes approves it.

Any questions, ideas, requests, or general plotish/factionish stuff?

Aye, but we got to get there first. The trip without delays is two days long. The freespacers thread will likely happen in either case, as we actually have to pass through to avoid yamatai. Being were a military, we'd be flagged as hostile immediately if we did try to cross yam space.

I'll hopefully be talking with @Primitive Polygon more on possibly setting up the spacer thread. They're at what will be our north western border, while neshetan will be at our southern border. Hopefully I can talk to @Kyle about setting up friendly relations there.

On a side note, the current thread will be complete in approximately 3-4 more rounds at this pace. Debating on a aftermath social thread, mourn the dead, maybe address some of the concerns the other characters might have.

A lot ahead of us, but I know we can make it all fun. And as a teaser, here's a little sneak peek at the new homeworld set in the soon to be Sanctum star system.
Sirris_VI_with_Biomes_Scan_Lines.gifSirris_VI_Another_Side.gif
Sirris VI ladies and gentlemen
Note that most plant life is orange. This is not a desert planet despite appearances. There are jungles, and forests, huge polar ice caps.

Those are some beautiful planet's! And ya, just give me a shout when you wanna discuss diplomatic type stuff :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back