• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Approved Submission Plumeria 2E Retcon + R4000 Rikugun Plumeria Deck Package

Toshiro

Submission URL
https://stararmy.com/wiki/doku.php?id=stararmy:equipment:ke-s3-f4000_rikugun_plumeria_deck_package
List Any Unapproved Sub-Articles
Submission Faction(s)
  1. Yamatai (except Elysia)
Submission Terms
  1. I agree
For clarification, this is a retcon that makes the contents of Deck 5 of the Plumeria 2E swappable with various Deck Packages. The Rikugun Plumeria Deck Package requested for approval is simply the existing Deck 5 of the current and approved Plumeria 2E, which was removed from the wip 2E article shown under "unapproved sub articles". The original approved Plumeria 2E article is still up in the normal namespace until this wip is approved. However, the addition of a new article warranted the creation of a new thread rather than an amendment to the existing Plumeria 2E submission thread.

As such, not much has changed except for one powerful fact: The Plumeria 2E can now have Deck 5 customized to suit whatever purpose a mission or GM requires so long as they submit a Deck Package through here or select an existing one. This should help with adoption, as some including @Wes weren't sure about actually employing the 2E since the Rikugun support role was, admittedly, niche.

Plumeria 2E which do not have a Plumeria Deck Package of any sort installed simply have a massive supplemental storage area running all through Deck 5, connecting to the existing Cargo Bay and Vehicle Bay. This can store lots of SSCC-Huge.

I have mixed responses from people on making the Deck Packages in the F (Frame) nomenclature, but I want to draw a distinction against the Modular Pods also used by the Plumeria 2E what already use an M (Miscellaneous) nomenclature.

Other minor changes:
- Recomputation of occupancy and escape pod capacity (slight escape pod capacity error reduces maximum by four pods, still ample)
- Addition of descending metal plates in the ceiling of the Vehicle Bay that fit in grooves to make flooring for Deck 4, allows the Vehicle Bay to shift from a single two-deck bay to two one-deck bays and for vehicles to be moved between them through a hole by the existing cranes or Graviton Beam Projector Array
- Transfer of applicable rooms and equipment from one article to the other
- Applicable deck plan image revisions
- Reference image and tips for others creating their own Plumeria Deck Packages in Plumeria 2E OOC section at the bottom of the article

Other:
- Please remove the emoticon function from the template URL fields. They're messing up the wip Plumeria 2E URL.

Last edited:
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Thank you. I didn't really consider that I could apply such modifications to the fields at the time, since they looked separate from the text body. I should have thought better when I saw the emoticons working though, looking back.

Is this meant to fit within the already approved Plumeria refit article or be a stand-alone article? Things like Interior and Ship Systems should be renamed if this is meant to go within the already approved Plumeria refit article as it could be confused for the headers already in it. If not, nvm.

I believe this is meant to be a standalone article, along with changes to the Plumeria 2E article to allow for other mission-swappable deck packages to be made in the future.

If I get a chance, I will try to look at it before then.

Hello! Let's see if this submission meets the requirements for inclusion in Star Army's lore...

[ ✔️ ] 1. The destination URL should be a page in the appropriate namespace and titled lower_case_with_underscores.
[ ✔️ ] 2. The article is in the appropriate format and article template.
[ ✔️ ] 3. The article follows our wiki style guidelines, including: No forced line breaks, text after each section header, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 4. The article is easily read and free of errors in spelling and grammar.
[ ✔️ ] 5. Links to other wiki articles are present as appropriate.
[ ✔️ ] 6. The article fits into the Star Army universe's space opera theme and technology levels.
[ ✔️ ] 7. Images in the article are hosted on Star Army's wiki and sourced responsibly (contact Wes privately if there's a concern).
[ ✔️ ] 8. The article is original and doesn't contain copy-pasted content from other articles.
[ ✔️ ] 9. The article complies with Star Army's rules in terms of damage ratings, speed limits, etc.
[ ✔️ ] 10. The Faction Manager(s), if applicable, have posted approval for this article in this thread.

It is a really nice addition to the war effort! Thank you for creating this and submitting it, as well as your patience!!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back