• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check Political Connections Thread

Ethereal

Banned Member
Hi all, following the 13th Feb 2021, I got the idea of making a thread to encourage the political side of RP a little more if I can.

Go ahead and post below some information about your characters that want you want to have meet up with political figures.

These can be national representatives, high military officials, delegates from companies, or other such figures of interest.

Include what you're looking for, whether you want SPs or JPs, and all the normal info.

Browse down the list and see if any of the entries looks cool, then shoot them a message IC!

Iemochi Seinosuke - Senator of Virginia, was first contact between YSE and NDC, creator of an Elysian subspecies.

Iemochi Chiyo - CEO of IIS, a monolithic company, unlimited pockets for facilitating plotlines.

Kiana Adrasteia - Senator of Elysia, open to any ideas depending on FM clearance.

Iemochi Jonnex - Mad superrich guy, co-founder of Nexus Private Security, if anyone has a villanous idea.

Additional:
Iemochi Feyani - Commander, Elysian Naval Arsenal
Kimberly Kier (NPC) - Commander, Task Force Inquisition

Looking for either SPs or JPs, open to any ideas.

I'll have to sit down and compile a full list but off the top of my head I have:

Donvan Black + Riccard Black: They can help arrange meetings and such with the world of Neshaten politics seeing as they are some of the few outsiders the foxes truly trust with that sort of thing.

Remy Belmont: the Belmonts have some political ties mostly in Yamatai as far as I know, but Remy also has some shady connections in Nepleslia's crime world if that is more your thing.

Lupin Kennedy: he doesn't have any political ties but it's my goal to one day have him meet and shake hands with an ambassador or some reasonably well known political figure lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the president of the Ryu Keiretsu Kai Kenshin (changing titles around) and Taisho Mizumitsu Benji that is administratively in charge of the Rikugun. SP, JP, it's all good to me.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back