• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Kaiyō [Poll] Holiday Events

What Holiday event(s) would you like to see?

• 18+ Dare Party (in appropriate forum)

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • "All Ages" Dare Party (in this forum)

Votes: 13 81.3%
  • Halloween Treasure Hunt on Yamatai

Votes: 11 68.8%
  • Year End Tradition

Votes: 14 87.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
I know it's far away, but these ideas have been tossing and turning in my head for a few days and instead of deciding on something on my own, I'll let you all decide. We can do none, one, some, or all of the options I have given

All of these would happen as side threads in between missions. I think I will be pausing the plot to have an anniversary party around December 24, 2017 since that is when the plot/ ship started off and since not many of you will have the opportunity to post reliably for a mission.

Any ideas from you, though? I'm all ears!

Can't think of anything as an idea, but I'm excited for all of the above, as it's my first time experiencing them (besides 18+, cuz you know, not 18 yet)!

Yeah, I highly doubt 18+ will win over anything else with how many non-18+ers we have on this plot. Always good to ask, though!

Please PM me ideas for an all ages dare party @kaiyo here or on discord.

I've decided that with the least amount of points, the only one of these we may not do is make the Halloween "hunt" happen. It depends how active everyone is at the time ^-^ Year End Traditions will def happen, though!

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back