• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

(Pollspam) Choose my Character's Design!

Arbitrated

The Smollest Smol
🦊 FM of Neshaten
So, a few days ago, I was fooling around on the Discord server, and decided to make a new character... Eventually. She's smol and has red hair and some nice proportions, but that's all I really came up with. Thus... this thread. I'd like you guys and gals and sneks to choose things for me, through polls! The actual writing of her page, including things like what specific details are gonna be put into her character sheet, is all done by me - I'm just letting you guys make the decisions : P

There are a total of nine (9) polls; some of them will allow you to choose multiple options, and I suggest you do so!

First up, we have a simple poll: her species!

Secondly, her name - Traditional names being the classic Elysian names such as Taharial, Skyanariel, Arvillael, etc.

Her eye coloration, including if she should have heterochromia.

Though she's a ginger, the actual style and length of her hair needs to be determined.

The type of wings she has.
(And the color, here)

What sort of relationships should she have? Answer here...

Everybody grows up somehow! Except Nekos, they're grown up by default. Mostly.
Also, everyone grows up somewhere], too! So here's the poll for that.

(Why the green text? It makes links easier to spot!)

If you nerdos have any personal ideas for suggestions I haven't covered here, feel free to comment them! ^v^b

There's not an option for this, but imo she could have a sibling that's a lot like her in appearance but maybe way toler or something silly, etc and is a little bit of an opposite in personality? Just an idea.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back