POST FOR THE POST GODS!!!

Jan 2, 2015
Greetings and welcome! I am the Empress of all things Smokey! We look forward to seeing what you bring to the table, Warlord.

As anyone here will tell you, be sure to read the wiki. Start with New Player's Guide and go through the links you can from there. Creating a character is rather daunting, but don't be afraid to ask questions and make mistakes. We have all done that, and some of us still do so. But above all: Have Fun!

Aendri

Site Supporter
Mar 27, 2007
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Freespacers are definitely an option, but I don't know that I'd recommend them for your first character. They're a pretty complex race to play, and there's a fair bit of history that you have to keep in mind to play them, so I tend to recommend you start with one of the easier races and look at the 'Spacers for your next character.

Jan 2, 2015
What Aendri said. Start with something a bit more simple. Nepleslian, which is basically human, or Neko for the catgirl. Your choice!

Also: Look in active plots to see where you want to start your character off. That would help with determining what he or she does.

Guard Dog

Dec 19, 2009
Cheshire, CT
Tyranny is a wonderful thing.

Minus the heroes and all that...
Good thing impalement under martial law was so frequent and easy, trying to be a tyrant is a like riding a wild giant bird.
It's huge, it probably wants to eat you instead of going where you want to go, so every now and again you shock the crap out of it and make it eat a few troublesome people.

astupidbadmemes.files.wordpress.com_2013_06_heroes.jpg