• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

POST FOR THE POST GODS!!!

WarlordofChar

Inactive Member
Greetings mates and ladies. I'm your friendly kingdom ruling with an iron fist Warlord.

Been mostly a fantasy roleplayer of late and thought i'd try for a generic sci-fi setting. Plus catgirls. Everyone likes catgirls. ;D

Greetings and welcome! I am the Empress of all things Smokey! We look forward to seeing what you bring to the table, Warlord.

As anyone here will tell you, be sure to read the wiki. Start with New Player's Guide and go through the links you can from there. Creating a character is rather daunting, but don't be afraid to ask questions and make mistakes. We have all done that, and some of us still do so. But above all: Have Fun!

Freespacers are definitely an option, but I don't know that I'd recommend them for your first character. They're a pretty complex race to play, and there's a fair bit of history that you have to keep in mind to play them, so I tend to recommend you start with one of the easier races and look at the 'Spacers for your next character.

What Aendri said. Start with something a bit more simple. Nepleslian, which is basically human, or Neko for the catgirl. Your choice!

Also: Look in active plots to see where you want to start your character off. That would help with determining what he or she does.

Gonna look into ships taking in crew before I decide a 'class' as they say. Do a little research and info gathering and go from there. Also I appreciate the help!

And yes, Neko are basically computer designed bodies. You can build it pretty much any way you'd like, within reason for something that is designed to be a soldier.

Tyranny is a wonderful thing.

Minus the heroes and all that...

Good thing impalement under martial law was so frequent and easy, trying to be a tyrant is a like riding a wild giant bird.
It's huge, it probably wants to eat you instead of going where you want to go, so every now and again you shock the crap out of it and make it eat a few troublesome people.

astupidbadmemes.files.wordpress.com_2013_06_heroes.jpg

Could you clarify that for us? The grand majority of neko fit the body type most people would consider "slender", since they're usually under five and a half feet tall, and fairly light for their size.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back