• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Kaiyō Post-Mission Five: Saisei

Status
Not open for further replies.

HAMnJAM

The Ham Lord
Inactive Member
YSS Kaiyō
Bridge
23日 3月 YE 39
2200 Hours

After plotting the course towards Yamatai and handing controls back to the pilot after she had regained her bearings, Misaki looked down to Eden, leaned down to kiss her hand, and walked into the Captain's suite. She decided it was best to sleep and awoke after an hour's nap. She quietly got up, redressed into a proper uniform, and sat in the chair in the bedroom to read over reports. She was quiet, but not in her usual shy set. She was dutifully quiet, as if not having to say anything and focused in on her reading. She no longer felt as afraid of everything, and she didn't know why.

Eden, on the other hand, was holding more of a concerned, near-terrified quiet. Of what, she didn't know. She came in after speaking with the Taisa of the squadron as well as Star Army command several times about the situation on the Kaiyō and the events leading up to where they found themselves now. She looked at Saki, put a hand on her shoulder, then let it slip off of her love's body, trailing down Saki's back before letting it fall fully. She let her uniform disappear and pulled on her pajama bottoms, then fell onto the bed with her face in the pillow.

"Eden-dono, what is the last thing you remember?" Misaki asked, looking up to Eden with a look of motherly concern. Her left hand was relaxed on her stomach while the right held on to the datapad.

"I-I..." Eden's voice trailed off in Saki's head while memories flooded her and she felt the hot spring of tears on the corners of her eyes, wetting the pillow beneath her. She said nothing else to Saki for a moment, then said, again telepathically, "Too much. I remember too much."

Misaki forwned and placed the datapad down on the right arm of the chair. She stood up and floated up to sit on the bed by her lover's head. She ran a hand through Eden's hair and queitly hummed a soothing tune, "It's okay, Eden, it's all over now."

Shifting in bed, she moved so that Saki could see her profile and laid in a fetal position, curving around Saki's body.

"It-" Eden said aloud, sniffing and holding back more tears as she tried and failed to regain composure. She continued, "It is. It's over."

Misaki moved her arms to pick up Eden, pulling her into her lap and gently rocking her, "It's okay, you can let it out. It's only you, me, and Kikyo."

As if a new wave of pain had washed over her, Eden began openly crying, and mumbled telepathically, "What... Oh Empress! What if—Wha..." She couldn't finish her statement using words and instead sent the feeling of the roles being reversed to Saki. Once that was out, she said quietly, "It just as easily could have been you, my love."

Misaki knew that was true, but she needed to be strong now. "I know, Eden, I know." She moved Eden fully into her left arm, while moving the right to brush away some tears and errant hair. Her rocking continued and had not varied in the slightest.

Eden nodded her head slowly and put her lips on Saki's skin, kissing gently while tears began to slow, though their streams did not dtop completely. She had nothing to say, just feeling to share, though she held back sharing too much. She knew Saki was fragile, more fragile than she was in this moment, and so she didn't show her the full extent of her fears. Then, a thought occurred to her. She realized Saki somehow hadn't been as shy and fragile as she had once been.

Absentmindedly, Eden wondered if Saki had gonoe through a transformation when put in command after killing her— With that thought, the tears came back and she buried her face into Saki, gasping for air as she remembered.

Saki ran her hand through Eden's hair again, before letting the hand intertwine with one of Eden's and bring it up towards her. She didn't say anything this time, just held Eden in her arms and let her cry it out.

Eden grasped her fiancee's hand and cried into her for several moments, feeling the warmth and kindness of Saki emanating from her. She understood nothing of what she was feeling. She had never expected this nor gone through anything similar. She was unable to fully grasp what had happened. She was still trying her best to simply overcome the first steps of acceptance of the situation they found themselves in, now.

Then, finally, she had nearly cried all of the tears she could possibly cried and she looked up to Saki and pushed with one hand against the bed to reach her fiancee's lips with her own and did what she had needed to do the entire time since dying. She kissed Saki's lips and when she had released, spoke softly in a hoarse, post-crying voice.

"I love you, Norogumi Misaki."

Misaki smiled after Eden had pulled away from kiss, "I love you too, Teien Eden." She moved a hand to brush at Eden's cheeks, now feeling that she had cried herself out judging by Eden's voice. She grinned a little bit and added on, "But don't you mean Teien Misaki?"

Eden's face lit up and her golden eyes sparkled as she grew excited hearing her lover's soon-to-be new name. "I wouldn't let anything in the known and unknown universes lay a hand on you, my sweet. I'm happy it was me that died and not you. I'm happy you survived all that has happened..."

Misaki took the hand she was holding and placed in on her own stomach, "She is too." Misaki smiled at the mention of Kikyo, who the more she thought would still be the overly-shy mess she was fresh from creation and training.

Eden worked to supress a wide smile, but it was no use. She spread her fingers on Misaki's stomach and then let her smile loose, looking to Misaki to ask her, "Do you know how much I love you both?" She removed her hand from Saki's belly and said, "From Yamatai all the way to the Kuvexians and back and up as far North as one could go and all the way back." Eden rolled about on the bed and brought Saki with her so that the two were laying down together. "I love you both so, so, so much, Saki..."

"She'll be here soon, you know, a month at the most." She let her violet eyes looking lovinging into Eden's golden suns. She let her right hand release from Eden's hand and brush her cheek. "Let's hope I pop after the wedding, if she takes after me like she should, she might not react well with the large crowd."

Eden smiled knowingly at Saki, then began to form an invitation to the Empress in her head. She knew Saki would be overjoyed to have her in attendance, as would she. Eden had already made most of the arrangements. All that was left was buying the finishing touches. Her cheeks warmed and she smiled as she looked at Saki's violet eyes.

"To think, I was just so sad a few minutes ago. Now, I couldn't be happier."

Misaki smiled and nuzzled Eden. "See, mother knows best."

The corners of Eden's lips tugged into an even wider smile, if that was even possible and she looked up to Saki with tears of joy in her eyes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back