• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Kaiyō Post-Mission Nine: Onsen, Take Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miko

🎖️ Game Master
YSS Kaiyo
Showers

After some time to reflect, Miko decided to take a trip to the bath house. He wanted to reflect on recent events and being honest with himself, understand what he was getting himself into. As he walked in he could tell that he was alone. While he was hoping Sora might be here again was also relieved also. After the last enchounter it was hard saying just how far things might go when they meet again.

He slipped down into the tub and let out a small sigh as the water covered over his mostly naked body.

With quiet strokes of her hands against her blue and white hair, Hoshi brushed out the strands, finding a small discrepency amongst them. She floated in through the doorway of the bath with her hair draped over her eyes after slipping off her clothes and taking the requisite shower. When she looked up, her sheet of sky, baby blue, and ivory hair fell down to the side of her face and she tucked it behind the fur-less Neko ears.

It was then that Hoshi noticed a figure in the steamy baths and she made out the person behind it with an immediate smile being her response. And then, a slyer, more coy smile showed itself on her face and she quickly sent a telepathic message to Eden.

Shosa,

Chef is in the baths with me.

Hosh

And then Hoshi stepped forward, demurely holding her hands behind her rear while her chin found itself falling to her shoulder.

"Miko..."

Miko was looking away when he heard his name called. He was off in thought so it did not click at that moment who it was that called out to him. He put his hand up on the side of the bath and turned to call back to them.

"Hey...HOSHI!!" His voice cracked a little as it caught him completely off guard. "What...brings you here?" He yelped out trying not to act like he was blushing.

"I am meeting Asuka soon and wanted to hang here beforehand. If that is alright with you," Hoshi added. "I'm betting it is."

Making her way slowly to the water, she floated up so that she was temporarily almost in a fetal position before stretching out. Her legs and toes and fingers and arms all pushed outwards and then she loosened them and they were soon resting against the rocks on the edge of the water. She had nearly yawned while stretching and then as she rested on the rocks, she wiggled her toes in the water and looked up at Miko.

The shishi odoshi made plonk noise and Hoshi said to him, "You are easy to be comfortable around."

Miko watched Hoshi get herself comfortable. "Sure, make yourself at home. I am here to relax also." He said as he slipped down into the water again and letting his eyes wonder at something not Hoshi. "Glad to know I am the kind of guy you can be open with." Miko said with a smile. "I enjoy my time with you also. I can now add naked bath time next to naked apron to my list." He giggled looking over at her again.

"Either one is alright by me," she said, lifting herself up with her arms so that she was raising her tush off the rock and then she pushed herself towards the water gently and eased down. "Ahh ah~" She said after her soft utterance, "It's never felt this nice before. Did you put something in the water, Chef?"

Miko watched as Hoshi made the cutiest face as she slipped into the bath. "Can't say that I have. Unless you count me as being that extra spice in the water." A small chuckle filled the room.

"Is it just me or did it get a little hotter in this room." He said while shifting in his seat. The image of naked Hoshi burned into the back of his mind. While being naked was not uncommon, he was a guy and it still worked like magic.

It was then that the fully clothed and grimacing Teien Eden came through the entryway to the onsen, heels clicking on the bamboo flooring as she did.

Hoshi cocked her head as a smile played at the corner of her lips but she didn't speak.

Miko heard the sounds of heels on the floor instantly. He turned once again to see it was Eden. He blinked a few times then spoke. "Seems this is a popular spot tonight, plan on joining also?" He asked with a grin on his face.

Eden bit her lip as a smile of her own tried to find its way on her face, almost as if it was hard to play at making this easy. She tilted her head and put her hands on her hips.

"Hoshi knows I'm not here for that." Eden said, "I'll wait."

Hoshi looked to Miko with sorry eyes, though it was apparent the situation wasn't tense with a light grin, "I have to go."

"Already, but we just got to the good part where I make advances towards you." He said with a laugh looking back at Hoshi. "It's fine, you shared you had plans to meet Asuka." His voice was calm and relaxed.

Hoshi began floating back out of the water with a huff, "Fiiine."

Miko looked back to Eden. "Offer still stands to join, owe you for the tip you gave."

Eden gave a chuckle as she put a hand on one of Hoshi's bare shoulders in a warm pat.

The captain said, "That's not the only time you owe her for!"

"Noted, she is welcome to collect anytime." He said as he floated up and out of the water. A second later he gave Hoshi a light tap on the butt. "One for the road and for leaving me hot and bothered." He said floating back into the water a grin across his face.

Hoshi yelped at first and then went in to tap him back, almost chasing him down the hall while she did before Eden put a hand on her shoulder. They both watched Miko go and then Miko would hear Eden's voice one last time.

"Miko?" Eden's voice said. "I've reassigned you to Cabin 2. Have a good night." Hoshi guffawed and threw her face close to Eden's clothed arm, stifling a giggle.

Miko just laughed as he put distance between him and the two girls. Then he stopped dead in his tracks. Cabin two, isn't that where... His eyes widen when it all clicked. "She was joking...right." He said softly as he went back to his soon to no longer be his room.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back