• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: YSS Kaiyō Post-Mission Six: Kyōki

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ametheliana

Head in the Stars
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
YSS Kaiyō
Cargo Bay
3日 6月 YE 39
2000 Hours

Teien Eden's eyebrows knit together as she thought about what they would need for what they were to face if the IYS Kaiyo crew kept up their hostile actions. She knew of something she had been holding off on. Something Mitsuko had told her had come, but something that she had not yet been prepared to utilize for fear of what, she did not know. Perhaps it was the fear of the unknown itself that made her trepidatious or perhaps the fear of what could overshadow even the Shosa's abilities.

And, so, she began moving crates and boxes slowly, methodically looking over their labels as she picked through until she found the one she was looking for. The label had a series of black rectangles blocking out many of the word. The only thing Eden could read for sure was "NH-28-f"

When Eden lifted the lid after keying in her own security code, she found what looked like some strange ivory-hued mindy parts, set deep into packaging foam and plastic bags. The data regarding this project was extremely breif and filled with yet more examples of censorship even in the digital format. The one thing that was just about recognisable was the assembly instructions, though it was still text based and refered mostly to parts as numbers, rather than daring to include any pictures.

But anyone standing there in person, here and now, could see the fey, slumbering visage of the disconnected torso for what it was... A nekovalkyrja heft out of pure metal alloy and synthetic plastics, intrigrating everything that the Mindy normally hosted directly into it's body. It was a throwback to the old souless weapon drones, yet supposedly also given sentience. A step back into the 'weapon dolls' that the Star Army had supposedly cast off in the name of moral progress...

Eden held the torso in her hands, reading the kanji on the chest plate and looked at the box, further exploring the contents with her eyes and then hands after she had gently set the torso down next to her, though gentleness was unnecessary, completely unnecessary. She then lifted up each labeled and numbered piece on the top layer, taking out the sky blue shoulders and the cream rubberized arms and midriff. She eyed the periwinkle pelvis with a cocked head as her black hair fell to the floor that she was kneeling on, only to find the true prize of the box, what would make it all come together: the head of the NH-28-f.

Soft cheeks dabbled with decending black eyespots like that of a cheetah, large furry triangular ears, and a vast plume of similarly bone-white hair... It was probably the most realistically detailed of all the parts, though holding the light skull in one's hands obviously felt more than a little uncombertably like a real head...

Well, organic head? Was this thing less real because it was machine based?... All Nekovalkyrja were artificially created in one way or another, wern't they?...

All that could really be said about the vitality of such a thing as it stood, was that eyes closed and angular lips blank, it simply had the expression of being in a deep sleep. Waking them up by snapping all of the random cables and servos together might have been a bizzare prospect for most, but surely it was less cruel than letting the seperated peices of the odd doll slumber on into forever.

Digital notes said to attach the head first, and then work your way down. Roll over when you get to the tail, and don't forget the fins...

In a precise, analytical way, Eden began the work of moving from head to tail and onwards. It took her upwards of half an hour (yes?) to work everything out the way it needed to be but, importantly, she had made no mistakes and felt an odd sense of pride in her accomplishment after putting on the last piece to the rest of the creation that was not her own to take pride in.

Laying on the floor of the cargo bay was now a completely put together NH-28-f.

Now with the doll laying out on the floor before them, the mood seemed to have changed into something like an occult ritual... An occult ritual that asked via a green little digital HUD for command codes, naming preferances, and to specify whether this activation was for 'diagnostic', 'test' or 'actively deployment'... Ise Goramu. The kanji were already on the machine's chest, but the log data made it clear that such a thing had been entered as their actual given name, and not just part of some random storage code...

There was also a checkbox for 'I am not a robot'. Meta.

"Ise Goramu..." Teien Eden murmured. "Are you ready to live your life, Ise-hei?"

The sudden breath of life within the ice-white puppet was anything but a quiet affair. Bursting outward from sleep, the thing jolted upwards into a sitting position, then immediately fell forwards, faceplanting into the surface of the deck. It's hose-like rubberized tail whipped around about five seconds too late, thudding into the side of the now-empty container with a loud clang.

Looked like it was breathing, but Ise didn't look up towards the black mane of Eden hanging over them... No, more like... Just moving body parts slightly. Long zesuiam claws on it's oversized hands nicked at the floor, fumbling. Feet wern't much better off, bearing more or less the same arrangement of blade-edged finger-toes...

Alive, at least. But what now?

Eden mumbled, "Let's get you properly sorted out." She moved her hands to help Ise get on her feet, offering her support to Ise's elbow and hips.

It was hard work. Ise slipped around even more, completely unsteady on their feet. They also seemed to weigh twice as much as a normal person. Eventually, they were cradled up into a seated position, at least, red eyes wide with a sort of extreme bafflement, whist twin antenna-esk head fits bobbed around and patted accidently against the Shosa's face a few times. Just about gaining the self control to raise a hand before them, the machine-girl was too busy trying not to stab themselves in the face to really acknowledge their constructor, within whom's hands they still rested, just yet. The body was evidently as new to them as it was to Eden.

Never mind the fact they were also a good six foot tall, way beyond the average neko.

Not knowing the full extent of this creation's powers or who they were to the Star Army, only that they were now in Eden's care, the Shosa frowned a moment before asking Ise a question while looking into her pale cheetah-spotted face and red eyes.

"Can you speak?" Eden asked while she rubbed Ise's back briefly, then stopped as she wondered just how much the creation could feel. "Can you feel? Can you walk? What is it you're capable of, exactly,

Ise's tail rolled along the floor again as their chest huffed up, reacting the sensation with an offbeat sort of surprise. Placing both palms to the floor behind it and unsteadily trying to stay the right way up, it reacted to Eden's lips whist they were talking, too.

Movement in the ears. An odd glance into its own shoulder, regarding the hinomaru emblazoned there, as if to suggest it was trying to remember what exactly it was for itself.

"Shuu-saaa~..." Garbled. It licked its own oversized fangs, realising it had those too. "Shu-saa... Tu-eee-enn... Eeduen~... You arh my, commandur, you?..."

It looked into the more lightly built woman's neck after that, and just straight up smelt the aroma coming from the unsimilarly artifical woman.

Eden, who smelled like creamy hazelnuts, biscotti, and coffee naturally, smiled almost lovingly as she said, "I am. And you are Ise? Ise Goramu, Santo Hei." Eden had only just recently been given a daughter by her wife and, yet, here she was, in a way creating new life, as well. She hastily read over the end of the instructions one more time that were now in her digital mind and looked to Ise wih wide, golden eyes.

"You must be having trouble comprehending... everything, aren't you?" Eden asked as she resumed rubbing Ise's back with one hand and held her forearm gently with the other. "What can I do to help?"

"Arms arh... heavy..." The head turned as the Shosa talked again, gravitating towards the words, following the information back to the source. "Not... Not rated wuth dees eyes..."

"Ise, Gorah-uu, yes, them calling me, maker caling me..." More stumbling tones, and a slight blinking within the rectangular sensor-lens in their forehead. Trying to get a more detailed picture of their new leader's face? Maybe just trying to wrap their head around this completely new creature touching them so warmly? "What are you... What ish it that you wanting me to do fuh you, Shu--saa?"

"I'm a Type 33 Nekovalkyrja. You are a Nekovalkyrja just like me, but a very different model. I want you to get comfortable is what I want you to do." Eden asked, "What makes an NH-28-f, that's what you are, comfortable?"

More looking directly into Eden's mouth. Ise took a good while to think about it, tail swishing around again unconciously.

"I wannu go back tah sleep, Shu-sha..." A tired, childish tone, be as it was vibrating with an electronic sort of pitch-correction. "My body ish heavy. I am tired."

All three eyes closed, toes and fingers grasped the floor as if it was spinning. A grimace, fangs protruding. It didn't look like it was helping.

"Please... Please talking more? Shu-sir?... Toonie-ehnnn?...."

"Oh, it's okay to want to sleep," Eden said after a sigh. "You're going to be an amazing warrior if you want to be, but right now you're just as sleepy as Kikyō," Eden said, indicating her own newly born daughter. "Would you like me to set you up with a cabin and your own bed or would you like to be in a nest pit wth others or a sleeper pod alone?"

"Kee...kyuooo?..." Ise parroted, mouth parting slowly. A hand raised, and looked like it was going to try touching Eden's mouth, but thought better of it, and just hung in the air instead. "I'm... Not supposed to sleep, am I?... But whuat ish Kyee-ykeeooo? Is id a kinda cree-ture?"

"My daughter," Eden said with a smile. "A Neko, like you and like me."

"I am... sleepy... like the Shusah's daugh-tor?..." Another confused tone. Ise blinked a whole bunch, whilst the tail rolled around again. "I am like you?..."

A stumble. The leant forward, tried to stand, but found their feet sliding out from under them again. Looking into the floor, looking at their hands, looking at their feet... Ise decided just to crawl on all fours, moving briskly up to a cargo bay wall, before practically face-butting it and sliding along the metal plating at an angle.

"This... This is Kai-yo? We are in your Wy-es-es Kai-yo?..." A look back, though not quite directly at Eden. "Yes!... Yes, your ship ish... this one!... I cun smeel eet!"

Moving ba- Nope, attempting to crawl back, but falling on their face again. This was going awkwardly.

"You can sleep if you would like, if that helps you," Eden said, putting a hand forward with te palm up before her fingers motioned toward and then away and then towards herself again. "Come here and rest your body."

Ise just followed their hands, not really knowing what the gesture meant, but shambled back towards the captain anyway. Their route-finding method ended up being much the same, ending with burying it's face into Eden's stomach.

"You are squishy." An observation, as if trying to be helpful. "I can feel it pulsing. What ish this?"

"That may be where we are different..." Eden said, not knowing the full truth of Ise's body and not knowing how she would find out easily.

"Differant?..." More parroting. More lack of understanding. In a moment of clarity, though, the stance of the girl-thing seemed to be shifting... More cleanly spreading it's toes across the floor, and just about managing to stand upright by making it's tail laser-straight... It might well have been copying Eden to manage this, using their stance as a comparison. "But... We have the fingers, and we have the toes, any we have the eyes, and..."

A pause. They looked into their oven-mit scaled paws, observing reinforced metal knuckles, grey nails, some kind of rectangular energy projectors in the palms...

<+WARNING. AI IS ATTEMPING TO ACCESS WEAPON SYSTEMS.+> A digitally transmitted message, right into Eden's brain from some saftey system within Ise. <+IN ORDER TO PREVENT DAMAGE TO STAR ARMY PERSONEL AND PROPERTY, IT IS SUGGESTED THAT YOU SELECT A PASSWORD.+>

"Oh... You are right..." More slumbery, reverberating electronic tones. Was the cat robot... disappointed, somehow?... "Ise Goramu is not like you."

"Want to see how different you are?" Eden asked after selecting a password, then realized she couldn't take her out of the ship, she herself in power armor while Ise floated and thrusted around outside of it. That much she knew, this creation didn't need the same things her model of Neko needed, like air. "On second thought," Eden went on, "I don't think we can. You see, we're currently being towed by another ship, a potentially hostile ship. We don't know where we're going or what we're to do about it. Maybe you can help when the time comes, but for now, concentrate on being comfortable with yourself. For me, okay?"

Ise furled their ears and kept absorbing Eden's words with great effort, looking at the woman's teeth whilst they talking and generally not taking the concept of personal space onboard.

"I will... I will try, Sho-sah." A concereted thought. They looked at their own chest for a moment, observing the kanji label of Goramu there, and then got awfully close to Eden's, looking confused that the more 'advanced' organic shape possessed nothing similar. "Seems rights I am a weapon, tho'?... I am combfertable when I know you' safe, Im thinking?..."

A look towards the front of the ship. Sensor access. There were a million things happening at once right now, and this other ship was just the icing on the cake.

"I want you to know I'm safe, always and forever, Ise, if that makes you comfortable. Please know that." The Shosa looked at the NH-28-f as they pressed into Eden's chest and raised a hand to run her fingers though Ise's white plume of hair.

Eden said, "And the crew of the Kaiyō will always be safe as long as you are with us. And my wife and her baby girl. We will always be safe with you around, Ise. That is all you need to know. That you make others safe." She brushed out Ise's thick hair with one hand and leaned against the other with the NH-28-f against her chest and smiled placidly, calm and happy to be around such a wondrous creation.

This seemed to please the silicon-based thing, as it's movements became just a little less irratic, though it did not know how to smile. Having that kind of a stone was important to them.

The hand running throught their hair made their ears go back. Eyes closed and mouth slightly agape, hands bundled to their chest, it was like a strange return to peace.

A noise?... Coming from inside their chest, like a deep groan, followed by a weird metallic clicking...

"I am tired?..." Looking around, into their own stomach, and then into the guts of their captain, upon which they carefully placed a lengthy finger. "I think my... my this.. is broken?..."

"I know what it is you need," Eden said, patting Ise's head. "MEGAMI, please have one of the cooks bring us some of tonight's dinner."

"Right away, Shosa," Boss replied.

"We'll have something for you to eat soon," Eden said to Ise. "You'll like what they feed you, I read that you need to eat just as much if not more than I do. I hope you have taste receptors. Are you feeling happier now that you've been awake longer?"

"Eating? Happier?" A sideways look along the floor. Their finger was still pressing against the black-haired woman's belly, whilst the free one clasped at her own, examining the sensation with discomfort. "Would you like me to be happier? Yes, I will be happier."

Never mind they didn't know what that was, and were merely just trying to appease at this point. The person who had just turned them on was saying a lot of things they just plain didn't understand. But the feeling of company did have some kind of element of... Completeness?... And this warm squishy body, it was like, making Ise feel slumberous, but not it a bad way?... Was that what wanting something was? Or what being combfertable was?...

A hug, arms wrapping around the captain's waist meekly, as Ise still perched awkwardly on their knees.

Yes. It was comberfable. She was sleepy. She liked this warmth.

Eden smiled calmly as Ise seemed to be at peace with her current state and brushed her hand through the ivory mane again as she looked off at nothing in particular.

"You are a truly wonderful creation, Ise. I can tell that already. You don't even need to be a weapon to be wonderful, though you and I both know that is something that makes you who you are. We are all weapons, though. My wife is and one day my child will be. You and I most certainly are. Weapons are not bad things to be. Especially when you are a wise weapon. A smart one. I can tell you are wise, yes..." Eden mused.

A moment later, the cook dressed in a yellow paneled bodysuit came into the cargo bay and wordlessly handed off a bento box and chopsticks to Eden, staring for a moment at Ise before Eden gave her a look and she was gone.

Eden helped to stir Ise by moving her hands against her shoulders to prop her up on her own.

Ise just gazed back at the newcomer with a glazed over expression like someone sleepwalking, before retreating back into their own personal world and letting their hefty body be moved around by the kind force taking care of her.

"Weapons are not bad things?..." Absorbing the information. Learning one's place in the world. Their nose was twitching, following the smell of the bento box in Eden's hands. "Sho-sa and San-to... Wiefh and childe..." Rambling again, eyes closed. Ise really did like getting possessed by the spirit of captain repitition, though it could have had something to do with their lack of energy, too. "This is good?... I want to be good, yes... I want to be good for mine Sho-sa and mine Kaiyo..."

More smelling the air. Examining the chopsticks, impliments of some kind of fiberous material that they could not identify. Was that the 'dinner', too?

Without knowing that they were supposed to ask, Ise grasped one end of the bundled sticks and uncerimoniously bit through them. Chewed, chiselling down rapidly behind those oversized gnashers, swallowed, gone.

"Eating? Is this?..."

Ise wasn't impressed. Her unnatural stomach grumbled in protest.

Eden's eyebrows flung up to nearly the top of her forehead and she gasped, smiling as she did.

"Oh, Ise! Not that, not that. Well, that. Actually it is. Just eat this..." Eden said, pointing to the contents of the bento box. "This, not that," Eden said, placing a hand on the chopstick remnants to take them.

Ise's method of tackling the small box of assorted rice and sushi parcels was no less subtle, with them curling up in a ball to munch the small objects down directly into their mouth. It was a noisy afair, somehow requiring both hands, and yet neither at the same time.

"This is normal for Neko?..." Still chewing, they looked back up to Eden seemingly for continuing advice. "How many Neko is there here? You are Shu-sha, that means you have many other Santoo-eh Ise Goramu like dis wone?"

"I have no others. No other Ise Goramu like you, no. Does that make you happy, to know there are none other like you?" Eden asked, tilting the bento box so that Goramu could get every last piece.

"Just me and you, this entire ship? Food person not neko person too?" Ise just made another wide-eyed, confused expression. They didn't really have any basis of comparision beyond the two or three people they had seen in their entire life, and thus wasn't really too sure that 'normal' was. "Not all weapons like me? But then how you fighting? You didn't run out, did you?..."

Could have been a fearful tone directed at this mighty commander, but really Ise was just
concerned that they would not be enough to defeat whatever struck down all the presumed 'others' alone.

"Remember my daughter, she's a Neko too. Not a weapon. Not yet, at least. I have a ship or twenty some others, most of which are weapons. Food person... Er, the cook is a weapon, too. You are not alone," Eden told her.

"So... They are meat-based, is what you saying..." A glance down at one of her own formidable synthetic-shelled hands. The finished licking the last remains out of the bento box and began chewing one of the edges, yet also seemed to become a little more reserved taking this new information onboard. "It is okay. I will learn to be meat-based, Shuo-sha..."

"You don't have to be meat based. You don't have to be anything, Goramu. Lifting herself off of the floor, Eden offered her hand. "Let's get up and get going. Leave the bento box here, I'll come back later and clean up after us. Mitsuko is going to kill me if I leave the cargo boxes like that..." Eden then said, "I want to train you a little. Do you want to go to the virtual reality room and practice a few things?"

"Yes, Shuo-sha. I will do as you command." The being responded immediately, same tone as always, ears twitchly slightly as they hunkered upwards into a slightly more steady hunch. "...Thank you... for food..."

Eden nodded, then asked, "Let's try walking, yes?"

Ise just looked towards the closest doorway, and then back to Teien, before making a short and slow stride towards it. They were still bent completely forwards, using a mix of their hands and winding tail to walk raptor-style, of course... 'This what you mean?' her red eyes seemed to ask, looking back... and quite nearly loosing their balance again in the process...

Teien Eden smiles wide. She hadn't found much to be happy about since the ship was taken hostage, but this was more than enough to make her smile.

"That is very good, very good. You are doing wonderfully, Goramu."

Eden walked closer to Goramu, sort of showing off how she walked but not flaunting her prowess in any way. She then nodded to Goramu and walked in front of her and through the cargo bay door.

The ivory-skinned machine followed along attentively. Their world was pretty small at the minute, so any scrap of information offered had a world of value to them. The only times they had been turned on in the past was to preform tests, both diagnostics and finding out of Goramu had even qualified to be called sentient... Eden was nothing like that at all. There was just something about the patient way they spoke and moved, that made Ise swim along behind her unquestioningly. Or, at least, hobble along after them to the best of their current abbility.

Who even knew that a room could be this big? Weren't space ships supposed to be smaller than world-buildings?... Most curious...

Snapping back to reality, and an increased crawling pace. They didn't want to be left behind.

Eden nodded back to all those that passed her as they saluted or didn't; things had gotten less than strict as of late. Eden entered the rec room and spoke to MEGAMI.

"Boss, can we have somewhere relaxing to start out?"

Around Goramu and Eden a small rowboat appeared and they were in the middle of a small lake. Children played on the shore to one side underneath a great weeping willow tree and to the other side, ducks grazed in and out of the water. The sun was high in the cyan sky and there were clouds drifting about.

"How do you feel here, Goramu?" Eden asked.

"It's liquid?..." Ise seemed frozen in place, immediately unwilling to take their hands off the sides of the boat. The entire senario seemed pretty fantastical to them, really, but they supposed there must have been a reason for their tutor to expose them to it. "I'm... I'm confused, Shuo-Sha... What are the small ones?... Why does the airspace look like this... blue?... Does the large green organic construct serve a specific purpose?... Do you bring us here because it is a simulation of the enemy?.."

Eden laughed lightly, then said, "This is my own peaceful place. I come to it often nowadays to enjoy myself. I want you to learn to enjoy yourself. Can you enjoy yourself, Goramu? It would make me happier to see you happy. Not everything is the enemy. Nothing here is the enemy. I'll tell you when it is. Not now. This is what I call 'peaceful'."

The pale machine just took a long hard look into the Teien's rather sleeker, more regal eyes, whilst they decided if this was all still part of a test or not. It was hard for them to consider whether or not they had been installed with an emotion specifically, especially if it would not be logical for them to have it from a design standpoint.

"...Your... Your orders are all I need, Shosa." Body language tightened up a little, elbows and knees seemingly drawn to a central point, whilst her long canines poked out just a little bit. "I was built strong. I know I'm still dumb, but you can trust me. I will do my best to protect you day and night. I am a weapon, like we said. I don't need sleep or looking after..."

"You're still a Neko and still have rights, though," Eden said, looking back into Goramu's eyes. Try to think of a peaceful place, yourself. A place where you don't have to worry and don't have to be a weapon. Tell MEGAMI about this place."

Eden wanted to help Goramu get a center of peacefulness in her mind where she could go to care for herself. Though she said she didn't need looking after, Eden thought differently and wanted Goramu to be able to fall back on something, somewhere inside of her own mind, if things got bad. They would, she knew this, and wanted Goramu prepared.

Goramu seemed to just keep staring back in silence for several moments longer. The expression was difficult to decern because of their perticularly predatory red eyes, which just made them look agitated regardless of the situation.

After a few extra waves, and a few extra sways of the boat, the pale creature then just slowly leant forward, averting their eyes downward into the wooden hull, and placed one of those long grey nails onto the hinomaru embazoned on her glossy shoulder pad.

"...Ise... Ise is feeling at peace, though... I have this now... I have you now... So I don't have to be worried about being turned off, or nothing..." An odd, unstable tone spoke of an emmotion they themselves couldn't gauge, but the words were straight and true from their electronic heart. "How can I want anything else? I never seen much of Yamatai. What if I was incompatable there? What if I am obsolete there?... No. Kaiyo makes me feel useful... I want to be here... Not just because Ise was ordered to..."

A feeling of warmth and happiness pooled into Eden's emotions and she smiled wide as she looked to Ise Goramu. She liked being with this test model. She liked being around Ise Goramu and liked learning from her. She liked having her on the Kaiyo already and was internally chastising herself for not opening the crate she was fitted into just an hour ago sooner than tonight.

Eden said, "Then I'm glad you feel that way, Ise. Goramu is strong and capable and exceeds what most Neko can do, though. You are not obsolete, you are a treasure."

The machine balled up a fist and brought it to her lips, gnawing on the knuckle meekly. It was something she seen one of the technical assistants doing, which seemed to replicate the emmotion Ise was feeling now. The added appendages on her forehead acted completely without logical reason, though, spanning out slightly as if to gaurd against the new feeling of vulnerability... Emmotional vulnerability? Was it a possible thing for Neko to have that?...

"...What makes you feel this way, Shosa? Is it normal to feel this way about the ship?... Even with... Even with your own personal replica model so far away, where you cannot mind it?..." Being in command, now that was another concept that Goramu had never even considered. Trying to think of things from their leader's point of veiw was next to impossible. "...Your... Your 'dwua-tuegh', Ise means..."

"I feel this way because I know it to be true, just like somewhere inside of yourself, you know it to be true, too. Whenever you feel scared or vulnerable, come to this place and remember it as what makes the both of us feel calm and peaceful. Boss," she said the the MEGAMI. "End simulattion." To Ise Goramu, she said, "Let's go meet my wife and daughter, if you'd like."

"As you wish, Shosa." Ise remarked simply. When they warped back into reality, their newly meek tone certainly seemed to match their expression on the boat, but it quickly changed back into a sense of purpose once Teien started making tracks again. Hunched over, claws occasionally dragging, the animalistic machine was attentive an mindful of threats, regardless of the currently peaceful situation within the corridors of the vessel.

The two made their way to the Taisa Suite near the bridge as Eden sent a telepathic message to Saki about this new creation and that they were coming to see the two of them.

At the door, Eden said to Ise, "Now, they're both very very nice and my two favorite people in all universes that exist. You'll like them, but not everyone knows how they... are. How they really are. Who they really are. I don't know if the three of you will... Well, just know I'll always be happy with you, Ise Goramu."

Misaki responded simply with 'Hai.' and placed her Datapad down on the desk. Kikyo, who was sitting at said desk drawing what looked to be an oddly good picture of the Kaiyo, looked up silently as if asking what was about to happen. Misaki just ruffled her hair, checked Kikyo's clothes to make sure they were not wrinkled, and checked herself before sending a short telepathic message back to Eden,

"We are ready, I-I think?"

Eden looked to Ise and nodded, then opened the door of the Taisa Suite and smiled at Kikyo and Misaki each, lovingly.

"Hello girls. Meet my new friend and addition to the Kaiyo, Goramu Ise. She is quite wonderful..." Eden said.

Lurking out from the doorway behind her, a tall and pale mechanical nekovalkyrja made itself known. The way that it held itself in a hunched over position made it seem quite primal, only adding to the odd addition of an oversized wire-like tail and wide triangular ears.

They saluted, raising one of their grey-clawed hands to their face clumbsily, but couldn't quite find the words to introduce themselves. Who was this other organic android? Were they a weapon too?

Kikyo had turned around, and shyly stood up to hide behind Misaki's right leg and skirt. Saki herself laid one hand on the youngling's shoulder while looking at the mechanical Neko curiously.

The XO looked to Eden with the same amount of curiosity then back to Ise before returning the salute lightly and in her own way, mechanically.

"This is the dwua-tuegh?" The digital voice fumbled the pronounciation of the unknown word, tongue getting jammed on oversized fangs. Given that they already had an exterior not unlike a mindy, it was quite clear that the plastic cat wasn't really designed to be doing any of this good-natured stuff. "This is Shosa's dwua-tuegh and their wifeh, for propose of back-up and being wanted?..."

"Y-yes...?" Misaki looked to Eden with her eyes only this time before returning them to Ise and smiling with her natural motherly smile. Down on her right leg, Kikyo was shyly staring, as if observing everything at once.

Eden reiterated Misaki's word with a bit more confidence, "Yes," she went on, "this is my daughter and wife, they are not just for back-up and being wanted, though they both help in that regard. They are kind and nice, like I said. You might like them."

"I will defend them against all intruders." Goramu immediately responded.

"I would like that," Eden replied quickly. "And they will protect you. Well, just Misaki for now. Kikyo will learn to be able to. Ise, do you really want to defend us instead of having a cabin for yourself and a place to call your own?"

"Ise is not compatible with clothes. Most rotations, I will not sleep. This mission seems more advantageous." The machine looked into the floor a little more, perhaps not feeling quite right making presumtions, esspecially not with the leader of the vessel or their closest secondary units. But being alone and confused wasn't massively appealing, either. "...Once... Once my systems have been acclimatized, this would mean I can help you much more, I assure you..."

As if on que, Ise attempted to take a step forward in a more humanoid upright stance, but fumbled the stance quite completely, and fell down upon their rear infront of Eden instead. It probably didn't have the capacity to blush, but was now even more adimant about not looking either Misaki or Kikyo in the eye. The shorter one confused them enough as it was, but at least they could stand on their own two feet...

"Come in, come in..." Eden said, pointing to both the chair and the bed and ushering the mechnized Neko into the room. "Sit down. Kikyo, do you want to meet Ise more? She is quite interesting." Eden made sure Ise Goramu came into the room and let her choose between a more suitable place to sit.

Kikyo quietly walked over to her other mother, hiding behind her leg now.

Cleating across the floor cautiously, long nails making their progress across the polished floor pannels no less noisy, Goramu evidently chose the bed, and made a four-legged shambling gait to get there. Once upon the sheets, two full circles were an adequate security measure, before they curled up into a ball and reveiwed Misaki once more with an inquisitive red-eyed glance.

"If you require additional specifications to my operation, please state them. Ise is ranked as Santo Hei and will do her best to serve to that abbility." Darkened eyes wandered after only a few words, not quite sure that the soft expression upon the wife of the leader was supposed to entail. "It will not be burdensome, I promise..."

The small one... Why were they small?... Ise did not understand that, either. Or the lack of confidence. Most perplexing. Were the big shiney eyes meant for observational capacity? Were they utilized as a scout unit of some degree?... It would be difficult to protect them if they went somewhere Goramu did not fit.

"Whatever you do will be perfect, Goramu. I don't think you will be burdensome at all," Eden said reassuringly. She sat down on the bed next to Goramu and tilted her head, looking at Goramu.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back