• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Kaiyō Post Mission Six: While All Slept

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ethereal

Banned Member
YSS Kaiyo, Medical Bay

Seinosuke lay sprawled across his desk, items and stationary scattered about as he dozed silently, chest rising and falling against the hard surface. The lights overhead had switched to a dimmer setting than usual and cast long shadows across the metal floor.

The little Arbles was slowly chugging through a mathematical equation about half her size, getting ready to show it to the scientist next to her until she noticed a distinct lack of his advice from her shoulder. She turned over to look at the man as he slept, sighing to herself quietly with a sort of disappointed chuckle mixed in. She quietly spoke to both herself and Boss, "Guess it's another night down here, then." After kissing him on the forhead, she quietly left to retrieve one of the comfortable blankets from their quarters, only managing it when it had been folded tightly as she navigated the passageways. Soon, the blonde scientist was pleasantly swaddled in the fabric, with his little partner following him to the realm of sleep... Or at least, she tried to. She'd forgotten to get a pillow and it was bothering her, but it would be sucha drag to head back up by herself... And then down again... She decied to at least try to get Seino some proper sleep, by waking him up. She gently shook him by the shoulders.

"Mochi... Mochi, you fell asleep at the desk again."

Blissfully unaware, Mochi dreamed of a world made of flowing lines, where everything ebbed and changed and was never the same at a second glance. It was a strange one, who knows where the mind picks up on such things. A familiar voice streamed into his subconscious like a melody, rousing him from that mysterious land. "Hmm?" the Juni opened his eyes a crack, still in a state of waking up. A few fast blinks and he slowly raised his head, complete with a sheet of something stuck to his right cheek. His jade eyes focused, the radiant Arblebarble beside him and he cracked a confused smile. "Oh.." Mochi realised what had happened, an occurrence that had become less rare since their passing into this new place. He didn't remember bringing a blanket up.. "Where did this come from?" Seino asked yet his smile grew for he could already guess the answer.

The smaller of the two angels giggled lightly as she bent down to kiss him on the cheek again. "We should just start to leave one down here if you keep on falling asleep working on things. I'm sure that our resident doctors wouldn't let me, though..." Her eyes drifted through the dimmed medical facility idly, shadows emphasizing the bags underneath.

As his partner pecked him on the cheek, Mochi felt that warm fuzzy feeling grow inside him. Those small displays of affection brightened his day to no end - or rather, night. The scientist swiftly flicked the small piece of paper from his face before it became a nusance and brushed a few strands of messy golden hair aside while he was at it. Fiery feathers rustled as he stretched while reaching out to gently put her hand in his. Her skin was warm and as smooth as silk, "How about we break for the night and unwind? We can grab some stuff from the kitchen and watch something in the sim room?" Mochi pushed his chair back a tad and went to stand.

Arbles put her free hand on her smooth chin, humming sweetly for a moment. "Hmmm... You want a snack or a meal? I think there might be some leftovers still if you want those?" Her soft hand gently squeezed his.

Mochi winked at the smol, "You read my mind." He leaned down and affectionately kissed her cheek in kind. They made their way hand in hand out of the dark lab, Mochi's feet echoed as they stepped into the hallway. Lights blinked on overhead, as if the two had surprised them. The silence was like a blanket covering the whole ship and nothing but their breathing could be heard.

There was a brief whisper to break the silence near the wardroom; "Want me to get the food and you can choose the movie or?" I have to admit, the silence is... Well, comforting. The little one chuckled quietly at her own thoughts.

As they stepped quietly through the hushed hallways of the ship, it could've been that the two angels were the only people onboard. It was surreal, hypnotic even. Arbles' voice was still echoing a little as he went to whipser in return. "Mhm, sounds like a plan. See you in five?"

"Mhm!"

Crew Lounge

Arbs balanced two reheated bowls of gyudon in her hands carefully as she slipped inside the room.

Mochi's head flew up from his crouched position in the center of the vast room. "Over here, Arbs! You surprised me." the male Elysian chuckled, voice easily carrying across the space. "I've got a couple of films in mind." he added as he stood to meet her.

"Oh?" Her face brightened a little with its smile, as she made to sit down next to him, cautiously handing over one bowl of the reheated leftovers. She wiggled a little, trying to make herself as comfortable as she could with her "extra" limbs.

He nodded a few times, "There's some fantasy, sci-fi and they have the entire Professor Yuko saga as well!" Mochi accepted the steaming bowl with a grateful smile and a wink, placing it on his lap cautiously so it didn't burn him. Elysian bodies were something else for sure, with his Minkan body he wouldn't have been so cautious. As Arbles wiggled he became acutely aware of how close their wingtips were, given they both had respectably sized "airsails" as Kikyo had referred to them once.

Almost as if to tease him, Arb-Arb decided to slide a bit closer, steadily surrounding the raven from behind with one pink blanket-like appendage and leaning onto his arm for a few moments. "Hm, I can't say I've actually seen Professor Yuko... Any of them."

A tingling began spreading through Mochi's wings as her smooth blanket began wrapping around, so very close to brushing up against them. They both knew how sensitive those limbs were, causing him to blush a little as his cherry angel snuggled up. "Yeah, I only saw part of the second one if you want to watch the first?" In reality, that was hardly the first thing on the scientist's mind as he wrapped an arm gently around her and pulled her a little closer.

"Hmmm... Probably would be the best. Unless if I can pick things up easily in the second without having watched the first beforehand? I mean, sometimes movies are like that..." She giggled warmly, keeping her small body close to his tower-like form, balancing the bowl of food in her lap.

"It's.." he began, trying to recall what he could. "I think about a brave Doctor and their Professor?" Mochi smiled a little after a second. "With all I've been teaching you recently it's like we're the Doctor and Professor." An image of the pair dressed in old explorer gear jumping over pitfalls and chasing treasure came to mind and he couldn't help but chuckle.

Arbles giggled with Mochi, thinking of how silly it sounded that she was anything like a movie hero. "So, I guess not really then, just go for the second?" She sighed relaxedly, leaning back into the couch behind them a little. To think this all happened because my first choice wasn't what I got... I'm glad I didn't get what I wanted back then, now. Though her thoughts were mostly contained, the elysian's smol body radiated pleasant feelings outward empathically.

Mochi leaned his head to gently rest upon the smol's crown. Her slim body was so warm against his side, he couldn't believe how lucky he'd been that across all the ships he could have joined his candyfloss-winged partner happened to be on this one. "Mhm.. Good choice." he murmured softly, caressing her side comfortingly with the arm wrapped around her. Telepathically he spoke to their MEGAMI - "Boss, mind putting that one on for us?" His red-gold feathers rustled contentedly, perhaps causing one or two to touch his partner.

Arble was clever enough to at least not melt down because a bit of bodily contact happened... So far, at least. At least as long as Mochi didn't keep rubbing them around they probably both would be fine. Probably. She pulled him a bit closer to her nonetheless as the opening scene for the movie flashed onto the display, complete with its own music, dampened slightly as to not awaken the other crew in the nearby cabins.

Bright images flashed by, showing the main villain procuring an ancient, sun-damaged map showing the location of a sacred burial site. As they embraced, during a transition scene he noticed how brilliantly their vibrant colours contrasted. Pink and red, so close yet with very different connotations. They both deserved this after all the work they'd been putting in while the rest of the crew mostly tried to keep boredom at bay.

The one with name 'mountain' smiled subtly at the show in front of her, then at the man beside her, and finally leaned her cheek onto his shoulder lightly. Sometimes she tapped her foot to the tempo of the score, or would chuckle when something ridiculous happened, or simply squeezed on Mochi tightly when the intensity rose high and the characters danced with death.

With the story picking up, the main character vaulted over an exploding vehicle with shrapnel raining around. The scented steam from his bowl was tantalising. It was at this moment that Mochi's stomach rumbled like machinery, almost in sync with the destruction causing him to cover up a laugh.

Arble giggled childishly when she felt her partner's stomach growl, briefly turning to face him and speak softly, "You know that you can eat and watch at the same time, right?" Almost to emphasize her point the little one lifted a utensil from inside her own bowl, blowing on its contents before guiding them in between her small lips.

The Elysian cracked a smile as Arblebarble demonstrated her point, gazing at her in theatrical wonder.."This must be some kind of magic!" he whispered with mock-amazement as she finished her lil' mouthful. He met her beautiful emerald-and-sapphire eyes with his, tilting his head a little playfully. "I would, but I'd rather hold you than eat.." he spoke softly, wiggling the fingers of the arm wrapped around her.

Conveniently mostly hidden by the dimmed lighting and artificiaal glow of the display, Arbles blushed as she though about what he said. She smiled again. "Well, if you really want to! Although I don't think I'd be very comfortable sitting on a steaming hot bowl of gyudon..." She chuckled again as the adventuring pair on the screen finally stumbled across the treasure they were racing the bad guys to find, slowly nudging the bowl in Mochi's lap subtly.

Smile widening, Mochi carefully lifted the large bowl with his non-dominant hand, feeling the heat radiating through almost fast enough to hurt. He didn't care. Placing it down with a audible "tink" on the small metal table beside them, his cheeks reddened slightly and his wings ruffled nervously as he wiggled a little closer to his companion.

The little companion giggled again, placing her bowl on the same table, cautiously couriering the contents above his lap as she went. "I'm sure Eden wouldn't mind if we only had a little of them reheated." Shifting herself a little on the seat, Arbles managed to get both of her legs upwards a little and above her boyfriend's, somewhat sliding up to rest her minimal weight onto him. She briefly adjusted the front of her skirt and tried yet failed to flatten it down after her movements had made it quite a wrinkly mess. Once positioned in such a way that she definately wasn't blocking the man, Arbles kissed him on his warm, smooth cheek sweetly again.

"She won't even notice" he murmured as Arbles leaned over to the table. As she repositioned herself, he slid his legs apart slightly to offer a comfier seat. Her body pressed against his, he could feel the warmth between them and it caused the hot feeling building inside flare like a fire. Her auburn hair brushed his face like a silk waterfall as she moved in, her kiss smooth and gentle. His heart raced and he was sure she could feel it through his chest. He squezzed her in his arms comfortingly, enjoying their embrace.

Arbles gently hummed, snuggling into her counterpart warmly and happily. She gently moved her arm onto Mochi's back, under where his wings connected to his body and only briefly brusing them before settling her arm into a relaxed position.

Mochi was struggling to keep up with the film even as the heroes were continuing their quest. His right hand stroked her back slowly, tracing her spine from her waist to between her albatross wings affectionately. Touching his soft feathers caused the wings to push a little against the couch in response, flexing them and shooting pleasant feelings through him for a moment. Right now, it was as if Arble and he could stay there forever in each others arms.

There was another soft, powerful kiss, held for a while... Arbles turned to have as much of herself facing Mochi as she could while on his lap, bringing her other arm around behind to meet her first; she rested her head against the upper part of his chest as she finished, before looking back up and smiling, her face secretly becoming a potent red.

Mochi grinned like a fool as she kissed him again, deepening the shade of crimson that touched his face. As she gazed up at him and he into her eyes, his heart and mind actually worked together and agreed for once. Instinctively, he closed his eyes and bowed his head. Leaning in towards her as they embraced tightly, Mochi's lips met Arble's with passion and purpose. They were softer than he had ever imagined: finally, he had found the courage.

The smol broke the contact for a moment simply to readjust herself, almost pulling herself onto Mochi fully with a squeeze, her legs pulling in a bit closer to his on one side; she hummed quietly, the sound buzzing through her and slightly into him as they kissed. Internally, she was wholly focused onto the man in front of her, this man she found on chance and yet happened to become the greatest person in her life, the man she has committed her very self to. The man she loves.

Mochi could feel his mind slipping, the background fade into nothing as the two partners kissed, all else other than his angel falling away. This moment had been a long time coming but now it was here, it was almost surreal. He could feel her humming through his chest, his heart beating faster than he could count and all the emotion he had held for fear of rejection came pouring out. She was his and he was hers, that was all that mattered. There they were, interwined in each other while the whole ship was silent and asleep.

As the young couple continued to demonstrate their love to each other, MEGAMI steadily turned down the volume of the movie, creating even more of a personal feeling between the two. Arb-Arb's little heart beat in sync with her lover's, thumping powerfully against her sternum from the inside as she held him and herself, her body feeling some potent desire for him. Her skin felt almost hot to the touch all of a sudden, but she didn't mind; she bounced a little bit closer to his waist lightly, somehow holding both their hug and their kiss.

As she moved against him, Mochi could feel the heat of her body and his own, a sense of completeness washed over him. After several long, blissful seconds had passed they broke contact, Mochi smiling from ear to ear as they sat in the growing darkness as Boss finally turned off the movie. He leaned back against the couch and slid carefully down to the right, manoeuvring so that his cherry angel was lying upon his chest, which rises and falls rhymtically and they could lie together comfortably on the soft, cushiony surface. The raven felt as if his entire life had been in one room and he'd finally found a door to a new, wonderful place. From here, things would change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back