• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Kaiyō Post-Mission Thirteen: Fanged Trouble

Miko

🎖️ Game Master
Kaiyo II
VR Room

After the battle Alastair was pumped having bested one of those four eared dudes. It was not as if he had anything personally against them but he was happy they won the fight. He did not wish for the battle to end but it had so he went to the next best place to blow off some steam. While he won he felt as if he could have done even better. Had he been faster maybe less people had gotten hurt. He remembered the combat log and those who parished that day on the world. It was with a heavy heart he had to give word to Miko that Hanna was one of those who did not make it. While Miko had a girl friend Alastair thought it best to let him know about the first girl he fell for. Personally Alastair was glad he dodged that bullet as from what he heard of Sora she was a much better pick. Then there was Leeta who Alastair only knew briefly. While it was not out of the question for them to come back it still hurt that people died while he was around.

"HAAAA" He yelled as he punched into the air. "KAHAAA" He yelled again. "I will get stronger and faster so I can protect everyone I care about." He said in a defiant voice.

"What's with all the noise huh? You'll wake up the whole ship at this rate." A small blue neko shrouded in a sea of her own snow-white hair strolled into the room, having heard the comotion her cat like curiosity had drawn her in for a look. "So when did you become the big bad protector of the Kaiyo hmm? I thought you were the leader of the backup team heheh." The little neko snickered slightly reffereing to the role the officer had played in the last encounter.

Alastair paused and looked over at the snow white neko vampire. "Glad to see after the mission you are still as cocky as ever." He said with a snare. "As an officer of this ship it is my duty to ensure the safety of everyone. That even includes cute cocky nekos named Shasse." He said sticking his tongue out at her.

"Hmpf, I'm not cocky I just do my job... It's not my fault if I happen to have better than average abilities, and besides this hair has to be considered a handicap." Shasse reached up and flicked the minkan's tongue, "And put that away, it's very rude to poke your tongue at a lady didn't you hear?"

Alastair put a hand on his hip. "This is a very welcome change miss Shasse. So in charge and sure of yourself. I do say this fits you very well." A grin crossed his face. "So what brings you around? I doubt coming in here to comment about my white knighting was the only reason."

"Well as I said, you're quite noisy in here screaming your strange incantations while punching around randomly, you know this is the VR room right so why not use an actual training program. Also I think Miss is a little too formal, I am just a soldier." The neko walked past the officer and started scrolling through the list of programs in the VR system.

"I am very much aware of where I am at. I was just blowing off some steam more so than trying to really practice to be honest." He said with a smile as he walked over and picked up a towel. "And never forget Shasse, your more than a soldier. You are a valued member of my team who happens to be a soldier at times."

"Still though, wouldn't it be far more entertaining to hit a punching bag rather than thin air? And I'm not sure what you've been drinking but I'm definitely a soldier and I was part of the badass team. Not your reserve team heheh." Shasse smirked at him as she continued looking through the VR program list, she didn't seem to be looking for anything in particular but kept on going. "So, fancy a little competition? Any game you like, Sir." The blue neko grinned at him with a flick of her ears, daring him to challenge her.

"Was part of...I believe you mean are part of since we got the best team on this ship." He said with a smile. "And I am hitting air cause even VR can't contain my power." He said with a chuckle. "Sure, lets dance and see what damage we can do. What competition you have in mind?"

"You're just jealous that you got told to wait behind at the start, poor Alastair that must have hurt your ego and I know how you and Miko are like that." The neko scrolled a little more before stopping and letting out a cry of triumph, "Ah here we go, how about a game of perhaps, warp tag? If you know what it is that is." Shasse turned to face Alastair and blinked innocently at him.

"I would not call not being able to help my friends from dying being jealous. It is a crippling feelings to not be able to stop such hardship." As he spoke he looked away from her looking up. "So what is this warp tag you speak of. It sounds like a kids game." He turned his head looking at her.

Shasse cocked her head, it seemed that Alastair took things a little more seriously than she had thought despite his usual pervy manner. "Hmm should have guessed you wouldn't know about such a cool game, which gives me an advantage just the way it should be. As for what warp tag is, it's more or less in the name but I'll just show you instead since words can be dumb and strange." The blue neko loaded up the sim and winked at the minkan before engaging the VR room. As the pair was taken into the digital world a scenery loaded before them, a neon city sprawling and endless in design with buildings of all shapes and size outlined by the blues and pinks of the neo tokyo sky.

"Welcome to one of my favourite games, warp tag. Set in a scene mostly of my design too, took quite a while to work on it but it's perfect now. Now here is the rules and how it works, you get two guns, the warp gun and the tagger. With the warp gun you can create portals which will lead to a second one you place later, or you can simply point and shoot at a point and teleport to it." The neko cocked her head again and looked at Alastair with a concerned expression, she could see something was off but couldn't put her finger on it, with a shake of her head she continued. "And of course the tagger, this is what we shoot each other with to get points, 1 for limbs, 2 for body and 5 for head." The little neko snapped her fingers, "Oh I almost forgot! The outfits!" Quickly the two of them were clad in virtual armour, with helmets to match the pinka nd blue accented suits. "So, what do you think of that?"

"I do say I am very impressed with your VR game you have here. I may have to use this in the future for my own purpose." His eyes looked around but he did not turn his head any. "Like these suits also, show my butt off great." He turned slightly to give her a side view. As he did this he did a quick snap action and shot her in the chest with the tag gun as he slid for cover. "TAAG" He yelled out with an evil chuckle.

While Shasse pretended to admire his butt she didn't have a chance to react to the shot until afterwards, with a gasp her small frame shook from the sudden adrenaline rush of being caught up in a battle. "Y-You cheater! Hahaha I'll get you back for that." Having the homefield advantage the little neko pointed behind herself without looking and grinned, teleporting away to somewhere unseen. "Oh by the way we can still talk through the helmets, so I intend to taunt you while I beat your toned butt."

As Shasse finished talking she would start to hear "duunnn dunnn... duuuunnnn duun... duuunnnnnnnn dun dun dun dun dun" through her helmet. (Its the theme from Jaws.) He looked around and noticed an open window and used his warp gun to give him some height advantage. He figured she knew this course inside and out so would have to be tricky in order to beat her.

The little neko did indeed know the course so to speak, spending countless hours trying to create the world and having to restart so many times and look up hundreds of guides to barely understand it she knew it inside and out. With a snicker more to herself than her oponent she zipped around through the desolate buildings, using all the tiny holes to fire the perfect warp shot and keep a close eye on her prey, poor Alastair trying to zap around at only half her speed if that however. Shasse was a marksman and this game was close quarter, high action sidearms which was her own challenge to overcome while for the officer it would be far easier. "Have you ever heard the old ryhme, itsy bitsy spider?" The blue neko whispered into the helmet comms as she perched atop a neon tower watching the room she knew Alastair had entered into.

"Aye and it does look like we a forecast of rain. Though them Shasse tears when I beat you will taste mighty good." His laugh echoed in the helmet on her end. He had no idea where she had gone too so needed to find a way to flush her out. He looked around the room and started to put a game plan together. He grabbed a few items around what looked to be an apartment. After a short moment he opened the door. He kneeled low to the ground and did a quick look side to side out the door. It looked clear and made his way to the stairs leading down. He had to find out at least a general idea where she was at. He slowly made his way to the exit of the building, making sure to duck behind cover from time to time and scout for her. He found a small area behind the front desk of the place to setup his idea.

With her enhanced vision and hearing Shasse was able to tell he had left the outside room and headed deeper into the building, she could try to follow him and very much wanted to. But this competition was more than just a game to the both of them even if it wasn't stated in words, she needed to win which meant playing smart not playing Shasse. "I'm not sure I understand why you'd like my tears, that's a little weird." The blue neko stood up and stretched her arms abover her head, the pink glow reflecting off her skin as she smiled to herself.

With the grace of a cat she leapt off the skyscraper and sailed downwards spinning over and firing her warp gun at the bliboard on the building across from the apartment Alastair had entered, giving her a view into several of the rooms on that floor but she still couldn't see him.

Alastair might not have as good of hearing as a Neko but his years of training did help to hone the hearing he did have. It was faint but he picked up sounds coming from outside. Could not tell an exact location but made sense Shasse might reposition to see if she could find him. This was exactly what he wanted and he would grant that wish. He finished what he was working on and slowly started to move to the exit of the building. He had hung out in front of a luggage cart some of his outer layer of clothes. He slowly inched it outside making sure to keep it close to walls as to make it look like it was a person moving around.

Shasse purred softly to herself taking aim at the shape, it would be a difficult, almost impossible shot by all accounts and in this environment the close range was always the better option but she wasn't that stupid. The blue neko fired several shots before using her other hand to warp herself to a different vantage point, masking her location by firing from a position she was no longer in. From her new point she could see the same shape she'd fired at, but something was a little off about it. "Alastair dear, you weren't trying to trick me with that were you? that would be awfully rude."

When the first round hit he jumped to the side away from the cart to give sight on where the shot came from. It was faint but he pointed his warp gun in the direction of the shot. As he dropped down on the roof top there was no one to be found. "Nah, I would never do that." He chuckled.

"Aww poor alastair, just a little too late I'm afraid." Shasse purred into the comms as she watched him scramble around on the rooftop she had been standing on moments ago, with a leap into the air she made a kicking motion while firing her warp gun at Alastair, hitting him square in the chest and before he would even know what the slight impact was her foot was connecting with his chest and arm in an effort to disarm him. Flipping backwards from her impact the nekoo fired several point blank shots at his chest and head before rolling along the floor and diving for cover behind an air conditioning unit.

Alastair took the round to the chest like a champ. She had gotten the drop on him but his close combat skills were not lacking either. He rolled with her kick and fired off the warp gun blocking the kick from breaking the grip on the weapon. One round hit the wall beside him while the other landed in the path Shasse had taken. She might of aimed for covered but ended up right back with Alastair. He promptly put his knee right into her rib cage. "Hello again, might technically be dead but what can I say, I will come back to haunt you." He said with a grin as he finished his follow through of the move.

The little neko hadn't expected to dive into the waitng knee of Alastair which promptly winded her sending her small body into a coughing fit as she tried to back up. However with her strength sapped from the blow to her ribs she simply collapsed back on the floor and rolled onto her back, "Lucky... shot." The little blue neko spluttered trying to control her shuddering frame, yanking off her helmet to breath which sent her long mess of ice white hair into a frenzy. After a moment spent getting her breath back she sat up and smiled happily at Alastair, "So what did you think of my game? Pretty neat huh."

He reached over and rubbed her head. "Yeah, fun game! And good move on getting my guard down. You won this one." He felt a little bad for the cheap shot but in the moment was just pushing to win. He may have to make this up to her as a sign of good faith. "This is really impressive, I tip my hat to you being able to put this entire game together. We might have to get more of the crew to play sometime."

Shasse flinched slightly when he reached for her head but quickly smiled when he started ruffling her hair. "You think the others would like it? I haven't really shown it to anyone else, I just come in and use it by myself to practice on the computer enemies. That is the first time I have gotten that move to work too." Her ears flicked slightly as she beamed up at him again, happy she had managed to do something new.

His other hand rubbed at his chest. "Now that I am coming down, damn that move connected hard. Feel like my lung is behind my spin." He laughed as he flinched slightly from the pain. "Owww... damn that is smarts." He could tell nothing was broken but for sure would be sore for a day or so from the impact.

"Oh I'm sorry, I'm used to attacking the AI which don't really feel pain like you..." Her head hung a little lower and her ears drooped, she hadn't thought it through before launching into the move and hurt her friend which wasn't what she wanted to do at all. "Is there anything I can do to help? I need to make it up to you for hurting you." Her eyes looked hopeful as she raised her face again to make eye contact with Alastair.

Alastair booped her on the nose with his finger. "Tell you what, I owe you for the cheap shot so lets make this up to each other. Have something you would want?" His smile glowed as he looked at her.

She cocked her head to one side, "What you mean like food?" The neko replied instantly thinking of her stomach, a tendency she often had after engaging in physical activity due to her love of food. "I guess I could go for a snack, but how does that help you?"

A grin crossed his face as he again rubbed her head. "Food helps heal the body. Though if your that worried your welcome to look after me also. Some company is always nice."

"Okay!" The little neko leapt to her feet and practically yanked Alastair along as she shutdown the simulation and headed for the kitchen humming happily to herself as her tail, now free from the VR suit swished around behind her. "So what food should we eat? There's so much to choose from what should we have?" Shasse repeated excitedly as she bounded along down the hall. When the galley was in sight she released her grip on Alastair and made a flying leap towards it landing on part of her long hair and tripping over with a confused expression on her face as she fell over backwards.

Alastair was quick to react and slid across the floor and caught her on the way down to keep her from crashing to the floor. She lay on him, her hair messy and all over his face. He rub his hand across his face to clear it away. "Your grace at times amazes me, other times I am confused how you stay on her feet." He said laughing.

Having landed on something significantly softer than the floor Shasse almost leapt off Alastair having not expected him to suddenly be there for the second time that day. "How do you keep ending up in these spots? And I stay on my feet perfectly well... I blame the ship." She retorted defensively as she floated upwards and into the kitchen, stil in the position of lying down as she moved through the air. "Now to find something to eat, maybe they have some left over meat, or chocolate!"

"Around you, I am always finding myself in akward positions." He chuckled as he picked himself off the floor. "Will more than likely some some chocolate in the baking area." He pointed to a location across the kitchen. "And try not to float into anything you shouldn't."

"I don't float recklessly, what do you think I am some kind of clutz? I was just jumping around before is all." The little neko spoke indignantly before rummaging around for some tastey snacks. "Why don't you come help me find food instead of schemeing on how to get in my way again Alastair. I'm getting hungry."

Alastair acted to have a shocked look on his face. "You almost had me and my schemeing. Little do you know that its not getting in the way but getting with." He said with a wink as he walked over to a cuboard.

"Not getting in the way but getting with the way?" A very confused Shasse mumbled to herself, not quite sure what he was talking about and decided to simply ignore his weird words and look for more food. With Alastair taking the cupboard she floated up to look in the top ones and behind all the ingrediants in case someone had hidden them, she did like to snack often. "Any luck yet? If we don't find anything I'm just going to bed."

"Don't forget your not allowed to take food back to your bunk generally speaking." He said in a matter of fact kind of voice. He looked a few moment and did find a few snacks she might like. "Got a candy bar here if this is your facy." He tossed the bar up on the counter near her.

"Well, generally speaking, If I don't find food I sleep so I don't think you need to worry sir." Shasse retorted puffing her chest out, way too proud of herself before seeing the candy bar and snatching it hungrily. As she slowly nibbled on the snack she wondered if Alastair had actually found any for humself, feeling a little guilty she stopped for a moment and held it out to him. "Do you want any? There's still half left..."

Alastair reached over and broke off the end of it, no more than a fourth that was left. "Thanks for offering, will have some of it but you can have the rest." He reached over and rubbed her head for a moment as he ate the peice of candy.

Shasse was partway through forming a smile when he began rubbing her head again, the overall result was a face of surprised content, she wanted to tell him to rub near her ears a little more but her own pride was not willing to go that far. Before she even realised he'd stopped again and the little neko almost seemed sad, as she continued nibbling on the candy bar she caught sight of something at the back of a cupboard. Diving right in she got her head and torso into the cupboard with only her waist and legs left standing outside as she looked around to find the hidden snack. "I think I found another one Alastair, and you can have more of it this time."

Being the self respeacting gentleman Alastair watched as the neko wiggled her butt digging into the cupboard. Was a good sight and one he was happy to look at in support of her quest. "Awesome, that was mighty tastey. Here, let me give you a hand." Alastair walked right on over and placed both his hands on her rear end.

"Wha! What are you doing that's not helping at all, here just take this cookie box." Shasse squeaked handing the box backwards as she slowly tried to work her way out of the cupboard, she quickly moved over to a chair and took her seat tapping her hands on the table in earnest, cookies were one of her favorite foods but she had promised Alastair could have more since she had the candy bar. "Cmon cmon! Lets eeeeeaat!" The blue neko said staring at the minkan as if trying to make him move with her mind.

Alastair couldn't help but smile as he took the box of cookies from her and backed away so she could get out of the cupboard. "Alright alright, lets dig into this treasure you found. You know me, I am all about the booty." He said with a laugh as he took a seat next to her. He pulled open the cookies and handed her a cookie. "Reward for finding them." His other hand had reached up and gave her head rubs.

Shasse took the treat and munched happily, feeling his hand rubbing over her hear again she couldn’t help but purr slightly and push against his hand. “Mmm, these cookies are really good Alastair you have to try them!” The neko purred as she held her half eaten treat in front of her to inspect.

He just smiled at her as he took a cookie to eat. He took a bite of it and enjoyed the taste that filled his mouth. "Wow, these are good." A smile crossing his face. He was now giving Shasse happy ear rubs while he nibbled on it.

Shasse hummed happily as she went back to work on her cookie, she didn’t know why the minkan had started rubbing her head but she liked it. “I know right! These cookies are so good, that must be why they were hidden.” The little neko finished her cookie and eyed the box greedily. “So Alastair, why are you rubbing my head? Its not bad or an but, I don’t know why you would.” She asked while stealthily trying to reach for another cookie.

He paused for a moment before continuing rubbing her head. "I did it before and I seen how happy it made you. Seeing you happy makes me happy so just kind of do it without thinking. I hope you don't mind." As he finished he reached for another cookie, which happen to be the same one she was reaching for. Thier hands ended up on top of each other.

Shasse froze, all she’d wanted to do was get another cookie and now he would catch her in the act. Quickly yanking her hand back the blue neko looked into her lap and mumbled an apology, clasping her hands between her knees as she waited for him to scold her. ”No I don’t mind at all”... is what she wanted to say but now they would just be unspoken words as she slowly looked up to meet his eyes.

Alastair thought he heard and apology but this did not really make sense to him. So he thought he had heard wrong and she was just asking for another cookie. He thought it was cute how she retracted her hand so quickly when they touched. His hand had not moved since thier hands touched so was simple to grab up a cookie. When her head lifted she would see a smile on his face and a cookie in front of her. "Here, you left this behind." His voice was soothing and kind as he gave her more head rubs as a sign of affection.

"B-but you were supposed to have more not me! I should be punished for trying to take what was yours." The little neko spoke almost hysterically as she tried to figure out how he wasn't mad at her. If she'd done this dur training it would have meant instant pain or worse, solitude. Shasse had not been treated kindly by her fellow soldiers and the administration and staff couldn't be bothered trying to stop it unless it turned into a full on beating. "I don't understand why you're so nice to me..." she half whispered, slihtly soothed by the head rubs but expecting him to grab her hair at any time.

A light chuckle left his mouth. "Oh please, I am glad your all for owning up when you have done wrong. Tell you what, since you seem to insist I punish you, turn away and bend over." He removed his hand from her head and put on a more serious look.

Shasse nodded, "Yes sir." Before doing as she was told, expecting him to, well she didn't really know. There was so many things they used to do to her she had no idea what to expect anymore and simply shut her eyes and waited for whatever it was to come. All of this because she was a little bit hungry and couldn't stop herself from trying to get another cookie, she really did feel useless at that point.

She would feel a firm hand slap on her butt. Though it was not hard and it did not release either. She gasped since she expected a much harder hit and as she did a cookie was put into her mouth. "Don't know why you keep waiting something bad to happen but its not going to come from me." His voice was light hearted, almost soothing. "And keep up those work outs, got a nice firm butt." He chuckled as he released his grip and grabbed another cookie to eat. The expression on his face when she turns around will be smug with a touch of cute.

The mind of the little neko was completely upside down at this point, she had no idea why he was being nice to her, if not a little weird but it still wasnt what normally happened to her. She slowly turned around with a tear in her eye, the red of her iris reflected on the surface giving her expression of confused joy a much more harrowing feel accidentally as she barreled into the minkan. "I don't know why you're so different to all the others from before but you remind me of Miles. Thank you Alastair, you have made me feel safe which I never thought I would feel." Shasse mumbled through her small thanks as she started tearing up even more.

Alastair was completely caught off guard by this type of reaction. He expected her to turn around and at least slap him for messing with her. It sunk in that she just compared him to Miles. He always did admire the guy but he was always so different yet he guessed not different enough. "Hey hey, its alright. You don 't need to cry. I am glad I make you feel safe." Without even thinking his arms wrapped around her and held her tight.

Shasse let herself be embraced and held tight as she cried silently into his chest, since leaving training she'd wanted to make people happy so that they would never try and hurt her again. She put on her best smile and did silly things just to protect herself, and now she had made real friends on the kaiyo, Miles, Miko and Alastair. The belmmont brothers had been the nicest to her and she admired them all. "I'm not crying, Im just really happy." The little neko said softly as she grabbed his butt once herself thinking it was some custom the belmonts had since both he and Miko liked to do it. "And you keep up your training too!"

He pressed into Shasse a little harder as she grabbed his butt. "Oh my, I can tell that your happy. Being very friendly I see." He returned the favor and grabbed her butt as he laughed.

The little neko broke their embrace and wiped up the last of her tears, "I thought it was just some greeting you Belmonts had? Since you and Miko did it a lot..." She spoke a little confused and starting to realise it was probably not what she thought. "A-anyway, you still have all these cookies to finish and I'm feeling a little worn out after all the action tonight. I think its about time I went to bed."

"Um, before you go I wanted to ask why your so happy I treat you so well. Have people in your past not been so kind?" Alastair asked in a concerned voice. He also reached for another cookie.

Shasse sat down again, she didn't really know how to explain it but after seeing what the real world is like compare to what she thought was normal or ok she knew it was how he said it. People hadn't been kind to her and she had simply put up with it. "Well, yes I suppose that is the case. Mostly from training, I was the one everybody picked one and I had to do what they all told me, and I never really did anything about it cause they told me I was the special one who was chosen for special treatment." Shasse looked sad as she recalled the times and shivvered a little bit.

Alastair put an arm around her. "They did have it right that your special. Though how they treated you was really poor sport." His concerned look had suddenly changed to a smile. "This is being pretty forward of me but if you would like to not be alone tonight. I can make room for another." He had reached over and again was giving her head pats.

The little neko purred as he rubbed her head once more and tried to move so he could scratch her ears, it wasn't the absolute best feeling in the world or anything but she'd seen the way animals acted and thought it was pretty cute. "So like a sleepover? That sounds fun, are we going to watch movies?" Shasse asked excitedly hopping up and down with wide eyes. She didn't really understand what he meant by being too forward but she thought a sleepover sounded super fun.

"Sleepover you say, sounds like a good plan to me. Sure we can find something fun to watch." He rubbed her ears for a minute more before stopping and jumping to his feet. "Come on Shasse, lets go curl up and watch a movie. Be like when I was younger and did this with my brothers." He reached down and grabbed her hand and pulled at it to have her follow.

The neko was surprised by the sudden motion but quickly joined in giggling as he led her away, happy that she'd made such good friends on this ship. "You might need to wake me up at the end though, I think I'm gonna fall asleep soon sorry." Shasse mumbled, her eyes already half closed as she was dragged along.

He looked back to see her already starting to fall alseep. It had been a pretty wild day and it seemed to be catching up to her. He stopped, turned and in one motion lifted her off the ground and was carring her princess style. "You just do your thing, are in good company tonight." He could not help but smile. He was not sure how it ended up like this but was happy it had happen. Shasse was a calming aura to keep his stormy life in check.

By the time she had been picked up the little neko was almost asleep, feeling herself get lifted off the ground Shasse looked around sleepily and noticed her change of height. "Did you pick me up? Thanks... almost asleep." She said softly smiling before closing her eyes and resting in his arms. "I think the sleepover will have to happen tomorrow, I need to go to my bed..."

A smile crossed his face. "Your call, offer of not sleeping along still stands. My bed sleeps pretty good too." He slowed his walking as to not move her around too much. He thought it was cute how excited she was about a sleepover. All he had planned was to be sure she did not ever have to be alone.

If she was still awake she would have answered but the little neko was barely awake, the soft movements being the only giveaway she was still concsious. "mmmmhmm" Was all she could mumble as she wrapped up her arms and legs trying to become as small as she could.

Alastair being alastair decided since a decision could not be made he would just continue on with the orignal plan. He made it to his room and took a look around. After a few moments he walked over to the bed and tired to place her in it.

Shasse being perfectly comfortable where she was had clung onto him and was very reluctant to be placed on the bed and held onto Alastairs arms tightly and whimpered slightly. her long hair dragging along the floor and getting tangled up over itself.

It was no use to try and get away now. Alastair couldn't bring himself to wake her just to get dressed down. Would rough it tonight and just get cleaned up in the morning. At least he hoped that would happen. Trying to shower while being clung too seemed a challenge he did not need. He smiled at himself and worked to get into bed without waking her. This was a good deal more challenging than he expected since the hair everywhere. He somehow managed to lay down without pulling any hair out.

Shasse instantly let go when she was on the bed and spread out over her pile of hair, to her it felt like she was now in her own bed and that meant spreading out and getting comfy. With a little mumble she rolled over a few times wrapping up in her hair in the process before bumping into Alastair and clinging to him again like a stuffed animal. "Mmmm, comfy bed... sleep time for Shasse."

Alastair lay facing her as he was turned into a body pillow. He couldn't help but smile watching her get comfy. Without thinking he put an arm around her and gave her some goodnight head rubs. He would enjoy this calm sweet moment. He figured in the morning much shock would be had but that was another day. For now he would enjoy his new friendship.

Last edited:
RPG-D RPGfix
Back