• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Post Stuff Your Character Would Like

Wes

Founder & Admin
Staff Member
🌸 FM of Yamatai
🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Have you ever been browsing the web when you and come across something that made you think: "Ooh, my character would love that!" ?

Here's a thread for that!

I'll start...

Here's something I think Hanako would like:

%EC%84%A4%EB%A6%AC-%EA%B3%B5%ED%95%AD.jpg

Leather skirt! It's very 80s (at least in my mind) in a good way that matches her tastes and style. Finally something to wear with those sweaters she likes (instead of just cooking rice in her underwear like she's done in her spaceship).

Cool idea for a Hanako outfit!!

I guess I'll do Hoshi!
FIAt0pc.jpg
She would wear this as a more formal off-duty outfit. She also has her usual Aloha shirt, black pleated skirt, and flats that I sometimes get art of her in. It is her typical off-duty wear. I've never wavered there in RP. But if she was like going to hang out with a Ketsurui off-duty, she would wear this for sure. Socks and all. Gosh it's so her.

"How colorful do you feel?" is one memorable line I've gotten from Hanako in a shopping trip way-back-when that I thought was actually a great thing to say to younger nekovalkyrja whom are out shopping for the first time and don't know what to buy (or even if they deserve it/have a use for it as soldiers).

The message that got across was more about confidence-building. I could read "you are the only one putting yourself down, why not love yourself more?" We write descriptions for our newly created characters, but it's not like they're that well defined in the beginning. A shopping trip isn't only a roleplaying opportunity, but also an instance where a roleplayer can answers some questions in regards to how to realize his character.

Reviving this thread with more for Hoshi:
  • Sunflowers
  • Lemon meringue pie
  • Golden compass
  • "Beast of burden" category-type animals, especially yaks
  • Risotto

Need Hoshi with yaks art plz

This.

Can mirror "Yolanda sits on a yawning yellow yak." from Dr. Seuss for inspiration.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back