• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Postcard to Airwin Caeyara & Ysi

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
RP Date
YE 45.1
To: Aestaesys Airwin Caeyara & Ysi

Routed Ayenee Transuniversal Hypercomm System

Airwin_cinematic_interior_shot_photorealistic_winter_cabin_with_00f18fd9-8f01-4be4-8974-c6fdaf...png
Tia Aest,

Greetings to you on the first day of the new year. Wish you were here! The snow is glistening here on Ayenee. Lithia and I have had to change our plans due to a dangerous storm that has affected the Surrune Region, I have to tell you that it is truly a shame that no one will be vacationing in Surrune this year. A shame for those who have braved the slopes before seems many unsavory tourists might find such weather enjoyable. Former MERN soldiers have experienced a nightmare trying to vacation there.

The cabin is beautiful, truly a study, and a safe place to spend the extension of this holiday even with all this snow. Hopefully, we remain among the few who know of this retreat approximately a day from the storm-battered region and maybe a week from Ayenee Capital City. Lithia and I have enjoyed the gifts which you had to ensure our hosts delivered to us. Such fine luxuries though unfortunately pale in comparison to things shipping in on sentient junkers which we saw nearly in record numbers in the harbors close to the actual dawn of this holiday.

We intend to do some sightseeing to see how the migrations of animals have been affected by the storm, you know how Lithia is about animals. We may even trap a rabbit or two, I've always enjoyed a pet. Perhaps you should tell your new friends about this resort if they can keep it a secret. There might be an excursion activity in the coming months they will find enjoyable.

The smoke from the fire seems to be making my eyes tear up. Best wishes to you and the Ysi. We shall continue our vacation now. I might send you a few nature shots if I can get a drone to work.

Always, Nira Siethenin & Lithia

\​

RPG-D RPGfix
Back