• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Potential Buyers

Zakalwe

Inactive Member
I've made this post so that some people can have the chance to buy some of NovaCorps goods that otherwise people wouldn't know about or buy. At the moment the only thing I'm going to post is the Atmosphere Limited Civilian Ships. These would probably only be bought by planets and corporations, and so I'm asking everyone who is the senetor of a planet to consider buying them. They haven't been added to the NovaCorp sub-site, since this is hopefully going to go through a overhall soon. However you can find the details on the post in this forum entitled 'NovaCorp New Ships'. Prices haven't been decided on yet however they will be relitavly cheap, and what I'm asking for is for the senators for the different planets to display an intrest and to give an idea of how many might be purchased. Just a reminder of who the senators are:

Albini: Kristin
Anisa: Tim
Delsauria: Thad
Elysia: Tyler
Fenyar (Damasica): James
Gashmere: John
Hoshi no Iori: Wes
Nataria: Thomas
Nepleslia: James B
Ohara: Yangfan
Tami: Roger
Tatiana: Rob
Xyainbor: Zack

If anyone is in the list but hasn't been posting recently (within the last two months or something) could someone possibly let me know.

Thanks beforehand to anyone that responds.

I'm interested, but Ohara is not annexed yet. :(

It'll be annexed, um, eventually...

Anyway, we'll talk then.

I _know_ Nepleslians would be interested.

James B runs Nepleslia. Is he around much? If not Wes could you give an estimate of how many they would want, judging on the different capabilities and types detailed under the post. I'm trying my best to get the cost sorted out but it's uphill work.

I'm trying my best to get the cost sorted out but it's uphill work.

...lies! I help you to the fullest of my ability... sometimes... but anyway! My giving jobs to you on top of your own ideas should be nothing! always boasting your vast intellect... cant handle it eeh? *goes off to mutter in a corner*

RPG-D RPGfix
Back