• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Kaiyō Pre-Mission Eight: BelmontxHoshi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miko

🎖️ Game Master
YSS Kaiyō II
Galley
18日 7月 YE 39
0730 Hours

Hoshi hovered down the stairs as she came in the main entrance to the wardroom and walked towards the stern of the Fuji-class gunship, making her way towards the galley. She knocked at the entrance and peeked a head in, blue roots that faded to white showed themselves underneath her sakura cherry flower pink skin.

"Ohayōgozaimasu!" Hoshi called out as she entered. "Good morning!"

Miko is busy working away on what might be another great feast or food best fit for the reactor. He pauses for a moment to notice he had a guest. He replied, "Ah, welcome, you looking for something?"

"Ah...Eeto... I was hoping to see how you have been doing? I am sorry for catching you right before you likely wanted to leave for personal time, but I was hoping to catch you while I'm off duty!"

Miko takes a better look to see who had decided to step into the mess hall. It quickly sinks in that it is none other than Chusa Taiyou Hoshi. He quickly moves towards her and stands at attention. "Captain, I did not know you would be so kind as to be here at this hour." (done)

Hoshi's eyebrows sort of went up in surprise and she said, "It is not too early for a Neko to be prowling the ship." She addressed his formality bu bowing slightly and added, "At ease, we are off duty after all. I was meaning to ask you something of a more professional manner, though. Do you mind?"

Miko perked up and brushed his clothes at the thought that Hoshi would want something of Miko. He relaxes and tips his head to one side. He inquired, "I am humbled you come to me, but I am so new, what could I possibly have to share that my very well to do captain would not already know?" Since it is after hours, Miko is wearing the standard issue shorts with his classic pinkish apron. This is a gift that was given to him from his mother.

"Would you mind putting on something besides execrise clothing, Santo Hei?" Taiyou Hoshi asked.

Mikodimus lifted an eyebrow and had a confused look on his face. In a curious voice asked, "Why, does this outfit not suit me?" He turns to check and look himself over. "I don't have anything on my butt do I?" Miko rights himself and brushes his hands against the apron again. He has turned himself so his booty is now facing the captain to help look.

Hoshi looked sternly at the words STAR ARMY written across the buttcheeks of the shorts, one word on either cheek and spoke. "You have no... Eeto... Imperfections to speak of." With that compliment out of the way, Hoshi went on, "But regulations about uniforms are up to captains to ensure that the standards are met. You understand this, right?"

Miko perked up when given the compliment from the captain. He turned back around and leaned back on his heels. "Very kind of you to notice working hard in the kitchen keeps one in shape. But yes, I do understand that it is the duty and responsibility of the captain to ensure proper dress code." Miko reaches behind himself and untied the string holding back the apron and removed it. His shirt under it is completely spotless. He stands a little more at attention with a smile. He contniues, "you are welcome to inspect at your desire, I promise even when off duty that my standards never lower."

The Chusa looked Miko over and smiled, then strode forward and looked around the galley, then made her way to her right towards the freezer and refridgerator. She nodded her head appraisingly then went the opposite direction, towards the scullery. She looked over the neatly lines pots pans, spatulas, and other utensils with shimmering eyes.

"Everything is spotless, even yourself, Mikodimus-hei!" Hoshi said after she had returned to standing in front of Miko.

Miko reached up and rubbed his chin for a moment. He then gave a reply to her, "Would be nothing less than perfection prior to feeding our crew. I am glad this pleases my Captain so. Granted I am curious to ask, why trouble yourself to personally inspect the kitchen, I am sure there are far more important things to attend." Miko has tilt his head to one side as he becomes more curious.

Hoshi looked to one side, away from Miko, then back at him, saying simply, "No." She went on after a moment's pause. "There are certainly things to be done but this is a long journey we are taking, we're not even a week away. Those things will happen in due time. Doing everything the moment you set sail is not the way to keep a ship running. You know about that, what with making sure everything is in order and we won't end up starving, don't you?"

Miko thought for a moment and could understand her meaning. A small grin filled his face, "Aye, I do understand what you mean and talking about starving, I was working on a dish just before you walked it. Please, if you don't mind, come have a taste."

"I would be delighted to," Hoshi said and as Miko turned away, her eyes went up and down his body quickly. She looked back up at him as he approached his dishish and she followed suit.

Miko reached up to wipe the sweat that formed on his forehead. She would have noitced he was for sure nerious testing a dish with someone so important. He reached over and grabbed a pair of rice bowls. They were still warm having just been washed and flipped them over. Quickly he opened a pot and pulled out a big lump of rice. He smiled for a second as the smell filled the local area.

"Ah, can not beat the smell of fresh rice." He said.

"Ie, no, you cannot," Hoshi said happily.

Then he closed the first pot and opened a second one. This one had what looked to be cubed lumps of stuff. He took a spoon full of it and placed it over the top of the rice. He then pushed the bowl towards Hoshi with a smile. "Please, take a moment and enjoy the smell before digging in." A slight nervious feeling was coming across his words.

Hoshi breathed in deeply, smiling while she did, then brought the nearest clean chopsticks up towards thw bowl. She got a miniscule piece of both the stuff and rice and took a neat bite. She looked at Miko then, utterly surprised looking.

"This is very good!" Hoshi telepathically told him while she ate.

To her suprise, after just a few moments the lumps started to melt into the rice. A huge smile crossed his face as he did a small victory fist bump. He let out a sign and spoke "Awesome, it worked, by gosh I was worried I had cooked it wrong and they would not melt as you ate it."

"It is very interesting to hve such a thing happen in one's mouth," Hoshi said after she had eaten her petite bite fully. "Will this be served at lunch today?"

Miko snapped out of gazing at Hoshi as she enjoyed the food. "Ah, yes...yes it will be, this is just the test batch to see if my theory would work." He leaned in close to her, he had a very suductive look in his eyes. Slowly he asks, "Would it be OK if I said you approved this food?"

"Hai!" Hoshi said, nodding ecstatically as her blue and white hair fell up and down against her back and chest. She asked then, "What was culinary school like? I always wondered..."

Miko quickly leaned back away from her moving into a more grand pose. "Ah, I would take a fight in combat than to fight in a kitchen. Long hours and countless tests to ensure each of us would meet the mark." Miko stood and continued "But it was worth it, to push your limits and see the results is unmatched. Truely, this never gets old. Even now I beam knowing my beloved captain enjoyed my cooking."

Hoshi's pink skin gained a blush to it and she seemed to grow flustered as she said, "I-I should be going, Mikodimus-hei." Looking at him more fully, she added, "But I will be back to taste-test and enjoy your cooking as it is very enjoyable."

Miko just continued to smile at her and replied, "are always welcome anytime, job of a good cook is to ensure the crew and for sure the Captain is well fed."

Hoshi glanced up and down, taking in the body behind the exercise uniform and nodded, then turned away from Miko and pursed her lips together, hiding a smile.

Miko in turn gave a small bow. As she walked away made a point to take in the sight. He walked back to his work station and spoke softly aloud, "I think I am going to enjoy being on this ship while exploring the unknown."

Hoshi smiled, pink ears twitching backwards some distance away as she listened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back