• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: YSS Kaiyō Pre-Mission Eight: I Double Dare You...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mochi, having until now been discussing how they would execute the piggyback-shoulder-ride-thing with Sora perched on his jumper-clad shoulders, Mochi took his first step forwards. While the Elysian was light for her size, the way she grasped his golden hair and ears threw his balance off and on putting his next foot forwards the man wobbled a little precariously.

"Wh-Whoa. There we go." he muttered, slowly getting the hang of it with each step. His warm hands were wrapped around her smooth ankles for support, he grinned a silly grin.

Arinori had to keep her laughs under control just enough to not harm the gunner's man, as she was carted back and forth inside of the wardroom. Her purple wings suddenly extended near the end of the final pass, forming an overly-effective brake as she let go of Seinosuke, landing on two feet and bent legs. "Not too bad, Iemochi! It's like you've gotten some practice!" She grinned as the man invariably recovered from her sudden detachment, bringing a light, playful bow to the scene.

Arbles, meanwhile, took another look at the back stroking neko. Smirking, the tiny birb snuck a finger through the air, and tapped Yoshida on the nose playfully. "Boop!" She giggled.

Yoshida couldn't help but snort as the small angel touched her on the nose- This was probably the most purposefully adorable she'd seen her acting. "You're lucky i'm swimming! If i wasn't I'd enact adorable revenge upon you small fry!" Not that Yoshida herself was much bigger. In the meanwhile, Yoshida could only poke her in the side with her tail as she 'swam'.

Wardroom

Hoshi looked around the room, saying, "Any more dares? We might be done doing this game pretty soon!"

Wardroom

Walter, who had already taken dare, had been having a good time with the crew. Although this feels like a good place to end off to him.

"I am not sure who else wants to go, but I know I had enough fun for the day." He said as shook his head, a good-natured smile strewn over his face.

He stuck out his arms, his pose similar to that of a scarecrow. "I still have a uniform that needs cleaning, after all." Joked the engineer.

This time Nerai'tha was the one to raise her hand. It would only be fair to go after putting her lil'nephew through that whole ordeal, as akwardly hilarious as it was. "Hoshi-chusa, i'll have one please~"

The sandy colored tail wiggled behind her, rustling over the floor before perking up along with her. Whatever it was going to be, somebody was going to have a good time with it. Wether that was going to be Nerai herself or somebody else didn't really matter right?

Wardroom

To the Separa'Shan, she spoke out quickly, "Step on up, step on up. Should be fun!" She pulled the piece of paper from the hat and said, "Say a really nice thing about everyone that has had a turn tonight."

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back