• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Kaiyō Pre-Mission Nine: Celestial Harmony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortal Cyan

The Cyan Neko
YSS Kaiyō II
Galley/Observation Deck

It had been a day since Hanna had last talked to Mikodimus Belmont. It had been a long and lonely day, perhaps because she had been distracted by some fantasy involving him, or she was genuinely lonely. After finishing her workout, training, and shower, Hanna walked into the galley, clad in her Type 29 exercise uniform. She was glad that her sister did not work the galley at this hour of the night. After approaching the counter, she placed her hands on the railing and leaned over the threshold, her eyes scanning back and forth for Mikodimus with while her fingers tapped audibly on the railing.

She was loathe to call his name, so instead she sent out a wireless transmission to Mikodimus.

“I’m at the counter of the galley.”

Playfully she heard a reply back from Miko, only it was not sent wirelessly. Instead it was next to her ear. “You rang.”

Without a thought, Hanna’s battle-honed Nekovalkyrja instincts flashed into action. As Miko’s lips formed the word “rang”, Hanna’s left hand clenched tightly around Mikodimus’s neck.

When she looked into Miko’s eyes, she let out an audible and high-pitched gasp. Hanna quickly released her tight grip on Miko’s neck and an apologetic expression crossed over her features.

“Oh my Chiharu!”, she exclaimed out loud. “I’m so sorry Miko! I didn’t know it was you!”

Mikodimus reached his hand up to rub on his neck for a minute. “Ah, think nothing of it, what I get for sneaking up on someone as trained as you are. Don’t have to worry about someone sneaking up behind you in a dark hallway.” Miko let out a small laugh. “So looking for an after workout snack?”

“Umm...yeah sure...I guess Miko...but..I wanted to talk more…”, she said in a nervous tone. “Is...it okay if we talk in the observation deck? It’s somewhat private...and I like the view there.”, she added with a soft smile.

Miko thought for a moment and looked over at his job board. It had been finished hours ago but just wanted to make sure. He tossed his apron onto a stool in the kitchen. “You don’t have to ask twice, I enjoy the observation deck very much.”

“Well...let’s go!”, Hanna responded cheerfully.

With that, Hanna gestured for Mikodimus to follow her. It was a quick walk to the observation deck. Once she arrived, Hanna looked behind her and pulled out one of the lounge chairs.

“After you!”, she said, gesturing towards the chair.

Miko did a small bow, “Thank you m’lady”. He dropped down into the seat and placed his hands behind his head. He did a big stretch using the back of the chair as leverage. He let out a sigh with a mix of pleasure.

“Ah, it is nice to be out of that hot kitchen. Thanks for the invite to here.” He thought for a second. “Yes, you said you wanted to talk some more.” Miko’s eyes were firmly fixed on her.

As Miko talked, Hanna pulled a chair next to Miko’s and took a seat. Her eyes locked with Miko’s as he stared at her and she looked down with a somewhat nervous and shy expression on her face.

“I...do want to talk…”, started Hanna somewhat awkwardly. “I’m more comfortable when we’re alone like this...I don’t feel as well...self-conscious.”, she explained in a soft voice.

Mikodimus leaned towards her and taking his hand gently placed it under her chin to nudge her to look at him. Softly he spoke to her. “Are in good company, glad I can lend an ear to listen. So whats up, I can tell something is on your mind.” His gaze is less focused to not be just staring her down.

Hanna let the air settle between herself and Mikodimus for a moment before taking a breath and opening her mouth to speak.

“Well...I wanted to ask you...how much are you letting my reputation define me?”, she asked in an inquisitive, albeit shy tone.

Miko looked back at her, then he looked up out towards the stars. “I will admit at first I was unsure how to process your reputation. I try not to get caught up in this type of stuff.”

Mikodimus let out a small sigh then looked right at Hanna. “Without trying to sound too sappy here, I hear what others have to say and then there is what I see when I look into your eyes. So to be perfectly honest, right now and the time before is what I see of you, reputation aside, I like the person I am getting to know more.”

A smile lit up on Hanna’s face when Mikodimus finished speaking, and reflexively placed her hands over her chest in an endearing manner.

“I...I’m glad that you’re that way.”, Hanna started. “Well...I should ask you...you’re new here. Do you ever feel...left out in a way?”, she asked in an attempt to drive the conversation along.

Without missing a beat, Miko took his hand and placed it over hers. “With good company such as yours, it is hard to feel left out.”

Hanna felt her heart skip a beat in her chest. She responsively leaned closer to Miko, staying silent as she did so. Taking the initiative, Hanna stood up from her chair and walked over to Miko’s.

“I...want to be close to you…”, she started in an uncharacteristically nervous tone. “Can...I sit in your lap?”

Miko tipped his head to one side as he thought on her request. He took his free hand and patted on his leg.

“Sure, I feel like giving people passing by the wrong idea about our intentions.” He said to her with a seductive grin.

Hanna let out a soft giggle at Miko’s joke. She turned around and lowered herself into Miko’s lap. Once she was in Miko’s lap and her back was on top of Miko’s chest, she leaned backwards. After she was seated comfortably in the chair, she positioned her head next to Miko’s, and stared into his deep blue eyes.

She would feel his chest rising and lowering with each breath. Calm and relaxing as he looked back at her. He lowered his voice, “You know, if you keep this up I have to add 'sexy' to my list of things I admire about you. Though I promise not to let word get out, you do have a reputation to keep right.”

“I just want to cuddle!”, Hanna replied in an innocent, yet lilting tone. “Surely...you don’t want to be yet another notch on my bedpost!”, she said. “Or...do you…”, she asked with a soft smile crossing her features.

Miko quickly leaned back as she talked about her bedpost. Without a second thought, “what bedpost? There is still some left?” He was trying his hardest not to laugh, but from his tone she would be able to know he was just being playful.

Hanna, being the lascivious Neko that she was, interpreted playfulness as an invitation for sexual activities. After all, she did have a reputation to maintain. Why not maintain it with someone that she actually well...loved?

“Hmm, well...that bedpost is mostly just heartwood by now...but...with one more...there won’t be any bedpost left!”, Hanna replied. “I’ll be only yours then…”, she added.

Miko had a big smile on his face as he ran his fingers through her hair. “Touching, but seems unfair to claim the Hanna just for myself. Free spirit like yours is best let to roam free. Then again, I do enjoy some cuddles from time to time.” Miko was trying not to lead her on too much but even his own desire was hard to ignore as he did have a little bit of a crush on her.

Hanna slowed down and began to think for a moment. In the end, Miko was right about his assessment of her. She was very free with her sexuality. To be frank, she did not like the prospect of limiting herself to one partner. Sometimes, Hanna did get ahead of herself with her bedroom ramblings.

“Hmm well...how about an open relationship?”, she asked Miko. “Plenty of people do it…”, she added.

Miko leaned into her and booped her nose with his. “You asked what I think about you, talk about a relationship makes me wonder. What do you think about me?”

She had let the word, “relationship” slip out of her mouth. Was she ready for a relationship? Hanna was not sure if she was quite mature enough to burden herself with one. Although Neko generally lived short lives, she was still quite young and inexperienced by Nekovalkyrja standards.

“Well...I...sometimes I let things slip out Miko…”, Hanna said in a soft voice. “But...I guess...we could be well...close…”

Miko leaned back away from her to give her a little space. She would have felt his heart race a little faster. It has been awhile since he had been in a relationship, so this had taken him off guard.

“I think I would like that, so would this count as our first date then?”

Hanna let a confused, yet pleasantly surprised expression cross over her features. Although she had been with many people in bed, she had never been on a real date before. From what she had heard about them, dates generally involved movies, parks, roller coasters, and sightseeing. As she thought more deeply about it, Hanna realized that she was on a date of sorts.

Hanna looked out of the zesuaium window, glancing at the passing stars and the universe itself. In a sense, she was sightseeing with Miko, which fulfilled one of the qualifying activities that defined a date for her.

“I...think it would...Miko…”, Hanna said in a soft voice as she nuzzled on Miko’s neck.

Miko also looked out at the stars. He had expected a simple talk with Hanna. Having an intimate moment on the other hand was a nice change of pace. Mikodimus reached up with his free hand and rubbed the back of his head. He was starting to get more bashful as this gets more involved.

“This has been pleasantly unexpected. Was a very good idea to come to the observation deck. This is one of my most favorite places to visit. I didn’t believe it could get any better, seems your skills are for sure something to admire, since being with you makes this even better.”

Hanna smiled at Miko and let his words hang in the air. The atmosphere within the observation deck was peaceful and harmonious. For a few moments, her eyes fluttered up and down, until she gently closed them.

Hanna was not asleep. Instead, she was merely savoring the moment. Miko’s warm masculine scent wafted pleasingly into her nose and the hairs on her tail relaxed themselves for what was the first time in what seemed like an eternity.

While his time on the Kaiyō II had been short, he was glad to have been stationed on the ship. As he sat holding Hanna in his arms, the worries of tomorrow could wait. Right now, it was just two people enjoying life under the stars. Softly Miko started to hum the song of the Kaiyō, the place where he had met such a wonderful girl, Hanna.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back