• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Kaiyō Pre-Mission Six: Proper Form

Status
Not open for further replies.

Immortal Cyan

The Cyan Neko
YSS Kaiyo
Recreation Room
0932 Hours
29日 4月 YE 39

Asuka squatted down after doing a press with 450 pounds of weight on the 45 pound bar and dropped the bar with a bit of ease and a lot of confidence at the bottom of her squat. It landed with a slight thunk and the redhead pushed her bangs off of her forehead as she breathed in sharply.

"How was that?" Asuka asked her workout partner, Hanna Madsen, looking towards her chocolate brown eyes to gauge her friend's reaction.

"Two more sets after this one!", Hanna said cheerfully in response to Asuka's question. "Nice form by the way! You want to push your glutes a little farther back though.", Hanna added with a wink.

With that said, Hanna and Asuka added a 50 pound weight onto both sides of the bar for Hanna’s repetitions. Hanna trained legs frequently, and was a proficient squatter. She pushed herself under the bar and shouldered the weight. With particular attention paid to her form, Hanna did five repetitions, taking deep breaths in between each movement.

As Hanna winked, Asuka felt a surge of something pop up in her chest and she looked around the room as a light flush reached the edges of her cheeks.

"Thanks, Hanna. It means a lot coming from you," the sensors operator said.

Asuka watched her movements, blue eyes glinting with wander and a sort of amazement at her workout buddy's abilities. She was less envious, as she was apt to be about such things, and more caught in a feeling of want. Want not to be better than Hanna, but to understand what made Hanna so capable where she herself lacked. She wanted to ask Hanna, but refrained and bit her lip, looking around the room again instead of inspecting the cyan-haired Neko any longer than she had been.

After shelving the weight, Hanna noticed that Asuka seemed a little ill-at-ease. Perhaps she needs a little more encouragement, thought Hanna as she listened to Asuka.

"I can spot you for your next set and...help you adjust your form as needed so that you can lift more weight!", offered Hanna. "Part of squatting is good form! You want to feel it in your glutes!"

"I can do that!" Asuka said, a little enthused by this idea. She set up the bar and ducked under it, then set up by going from one foot to another, looking down. She waited for Hanna to get into a position to spot her while she prepped herself. Hanna lined up behind Asuka and positioned herself intimately close to Asuka's body as she prepared to spot her.

"I'm ready when you are!", Hanna called out.

Asuka's face flushed an even darker red as she could feel Hanna near her body and wondered to herself what exactly she was feeling in that moment. Asuka shook her head and her red hair shook from one side to another before she planted her feet, got the bar on her shoulders, curled her wrists to hold it, then did her best squat, keeping her knees steadily over her feet while her back remained straight, as if her spine was being pulled on a string towards the ceiling of the recreation room. Hanna moved with Asuka, taking extra care not to inappropriately touch her, on account of the slight warmth she felt within her chest.

"Good work Asuka!", Hanna called out from behind as she spotted her. "Your form is perfect! You'll be lifting 500 pounds in no time!", Hanna said. "Can you push out one more rep?"

"I can try!" Asuka said during an exhalation. She went for one more rep, then, finally done, put the weight on the bar, then straightened her back after it was on set in place. She pressed behind her just a bit more than she needed to and reached behind her without looking, trying to gently grab where she thought Hanna's hands would be. She was appreciative for her help and wanted to show that, but didn't know if this was a reasonable way to do it or not. Regardless, it was what she felt was right to do.

Once again, Hanna felt her hands within the warm grip of Asuka, although this time...it was unexpected, and a little awkward given their intimate positioning. Yet, despite her misgivings, Hanna felt a warm tingle within her essence as she locked grips with Asuka. They were close, and Hanna caught a hint of Asuka's feminine scent; she smelled curiously of...cherries, in spite of the physically demanding lifts they were doing. Asuka's overwhelming, if not awakening scent further clouded Hanna's judgement. Physically and mentally tired from the long day and the hard training, and overwhelmed by Asuka's fragrance, Hanna extricated one of her hands from Asuka's grasp, and gently placed it on one side of Asuka's neck. She tilted her head sideways, and slowly kissed the other side of her neck.

Asuka's eyes closed and a slight, almost indiscernible smile touched her lips as Hanna's hands grasped her own. A flurry of emotions went through her chest as she thought about what it meant to love someone and she blushed. Asuka let the kiss land on her neck, then instinctively turned around and her chest and hips slid against Hanna's as she re-positioned herself.

Hanna placed her hands on Asuka's hips as she turned around to face her.

"This...is so unexpected...I...", Hanna said softly as their bodies softly pressed against each other. Hanna gave a soft giggle, in response to the spontaneity of the situation. "I...want to kiss you on the lips Asuka.", Hanna said in a soft, yet certain tone. "Do you...want the same?"

Feeling her chest against Hanna's and on her hips against the other Neko's, too, Asuka swallowed her fear and felt the assuredness come back to her.

"Yes, Hanna Madsen..." Asuka said, "I want the same."

Hanna gave another soft giggle, and slightly twisted her head around as she moved in to kiss Asuka, her hands still on Asuka's hips as she brought their bodies ever closer together.

Letting Hanna kiss her, Asuka opened her mouth, willing to let Hanna's tongue slide in between her lips. Hanna adjusted her body as she began to embrace the warm wetness of Asuka's mouth. She clasped her hands together behind Asuka's back, and gently pushed her over to a nearby workout bench. Asuka reached behind her in order to grasp the bench's side before she was pushed onto it, then leaned back onto it with her back pressing against it. Her other hand had been on Hanna's hip, then reached up to lightly grip Hanna's chin and cupped it in the palm of her hand as she began to fully enjoy the pleasure Hanna was giving her through their kiss. Laying down on top of Asuka, Hanna opened her eyes as Asuka grabbed her chin and briefly released the kiss, until Asuka took the initiative and pushed her mouth forward. eyes closed as she went in towards Hanna's mouth by lifting her head and tilting her face. She let her tongue briefly flick across Hanna's pink lips, tasting the sweetness of her magenta lipstick before opening them with her tongue and pushing into her mouth.

Hanna moved her hands to Asuka's collar bones as she submitted to Asuka's kiss, relishing the warmth of Asuka's tongue within her mouth. Their bodies moved uncontrollably as they embraced each other. Suddenly, Hanna and Asuka fell to the floor, their landing cushioned by a soft mat. Having landed on her back, Hanna gave a soft giggle as Asuka made a sound of her own. It was like a soft whimper of desire for more. She was unperturbed by their fall and wanted to continue on with their kiss.

"Hanna..." Asuka said, trailing off. She kissed Hanna's neck gently, then again before saying, "I want you so badly. I want you more than I've ever wanted before."

"I love...you Asuka," Hanna said between moans as Asuka kissed her neck. "Since the first time I saw you in that store...I wanted to...mhhh...I wanted to kiss your entire body." Slightly sitting up, Hanna took a hold of Asuka's chin and gave her another deep kiss. Beset with lust, Hanna pushed herself up further until Asuka straddled her legs.

In a new position that she couldn't have wanted to be in more, Asuka looked to Hanna with want in her sea-blue eyes and need in her hands that moved now around Hanna's hips. She straddled Hanna's legs and pushed her hips close to Hanna with a carnal urgency. Hanna kissed Asuka more deeply, and began to gently pull up Asuka's shirt. Before she could finish, she heard a noise in the hallway and looked at Asuka with a grin on her face.

"Oh my! That was...close.", Hanna said with a nervous tone. "Do you want to...continue in my cabin?", Hanna asked with a suggestive grin on her face.

"I wouldn't want anything more," Asuka breathed out, smiling as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back