• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

RP: YSS Kaiyō Pre-Mission Thirteen: Kōfun

Lizalopod

🎖️ Game Master
🎨 Media Gallery
Planet Yamatai
Uesureyan Fields
YSS Kaiyō II

Eden was in the topmost deck, the science lab, when she tucked a strand of black hair behind her ear, only for it to fall back to in front of her cheek. She asked Boss a simple question.

"What crew is awake right now?" she asked.

Boss answered, rattling off a few names.

"Have Jones-hei join me up here," she said. A moment later, Boss was speaking in Orion Jones' cabin's comms.

Orion, being the slight nerd he was, was currently playing a mini game on his communications device. The Elysian almost fell off of wherever he was sitting when Boss suddenly spoke up. He soon dropped his device, grabbing his jacket to cover the white t-shirt he had on. The Elysian then exited the room, his destination the science lab.

The light blue winged hawk appeared up there shortly after. Looking around, he noticed the lone Eden, and approached.

"Ah, Jones-hei. How are you?" Eden asked.

"Too excited for my own good id say," Spoke the Elysian with a rather cheery voice. Orion had come a long way from the secluded Elysian he once was.

"The Havok Festival have you excited?" Eden asked with a look of joy on her face. "Me too!"

"Well yeah! First of all, new bike, bikes are cool! And second of alll...well.. Anastasia!"

Eden was ecstatic for the sniper, "Both are exciting, though not equally so!"

"I just haven't seen her in months.. I miss her so much.. And I'm finally going to see her again" Orion started to jump a bit.

"I want you to give her all of your love," Eden said. "Which I'm sure you'll do with enthusiasm and care. She loves you, too, very much."

Orion said, "I know.. And I'll do as you're telling me." A moment of silence. "So, youre going to the festival too yes? Any specific reason?"

"Hoshi has a lot of friends on 188," Eden said, "that I would like to meet. I need the time away from work, anyway." She gave a reassuring pat to the wall of the ship. "Not from the Kaiyō, though... Promise."

"This ships crew has gone through quite lot don't you think? I mean, L'kor and Kuvexians, NMX, Alternate Universe... Mishhu.."

Orion shuddered at that last one.

"We've been through what seems like everything we could, and yet, we always find new troubles..." Eden said slowly.

"I honestly didn't think we'd be seeing a planet go off under our Mindies. But I guess that's just another day in the Kaiyo crew isn't it?" Orion said with a small chuckle, referencing the Kaiyos previous mission.

Eden gave a small laugh and put her hand on his shoulder, 'It is. Go, get ready for the festival. Thanks for coming up here to talk."

"Anytime," He said as he went to leave the room. Orion left the room with a little bit of jumping. He was too excited for the long awaited festival, too excited to hide it. Made him look quite adorable.

Eden's smile grew as she watched him go.

smol jp done with @Ametheliana :)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back