• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SACN Priority dispatch - All Commanding Officers

Kim

スター軍の司書
command.png

To: Commanding Officers: 1st SF, 1st XF, 3rd XF, 5th XF
Subject: Defensive measures, early YE 30

Seeing our current situation in the war, we are reconsolidating the fleets to offer a more effective defense of our core worlds against the Mishhuvurthyar threat.

Elements of the First Expeditionary Fleet, the remainder of the Zero Fleet, the Second Standard Fleet and the Star Army Reserves will be merged to form the First Defense Fleet. This force will be in charge of being the grinding stone to the Mishhuvurthyar juggernaut.

We have judged that Gemini Star Fortress, with the First Expeditionary Fleet depleted from both the Second Battle of Urghlaflu and the Battle of Nataria, shall effect the evacuation of Hanako's World, Rufusland and Fujiko. We cannot hold Sakura's Gap any longer and will not wait for the SMX to overpower our fortifications; Gemini Star Fortress shall be stationed at Tatiana to reinforce the defense network there in compensation to our losses at Nataria.

Assets of the First Expeditionary Fleet, after assisting in the safe evacuation of Gemini Star Fortress and the population of the three colonies attached to it, will be put under the command of the newly promoted Shinobu Megumi-Taisho and their operations will now be centered in the Samurai Sector, with Virgo Star fortress serving as headquarters and resupply point from that point on.

Issued by:
??????

---
FIFTH EXPEDITIONARY FLEET
External Communication System: encryption protocols running...
Taisho Line
---

TO: All Commanding Officers
RE: Repair & Resupply

Although we are still in the process of building more permanent facilities. Hotaru and Himitsu Star Fortresses, should they be needed are capable of handing resupply and repairs to any ship that can make it out to us.

Contact Fifth Expeditionary Fleet Logistics.

Signed,
taisho_x5_tiny.gif

Motoyoshi Katsuko, Taisho
Commander 5th Expeditionary Fleet

---
THIRD EXPEDITIONARY FLEET
Taisho Line
---

RE: Repair & Resupply

The 3XF had prepared for this possibility. In accordance with our mission profile, the Town Square task force can sail for systems unknown at a mere hour's notice, carrying colonists from Yamatai and Ohara.

Although my HQ is at Anisa, I will make my stand in the Ohara system. They deserve that much, at least. The Ohara system also has a few natural features that ought to prove to be nasty surprises for the Mishhu. Hopefully the rest of you will do your jobs right, and it won't have to come to that.

Signed,
taisho_x3_tiny.gif

Taisho Aurore Branard
Fleet Admiral, Third Expeditionary Fleet

FIRST EXPEDITIONARY FLEET
HEADQUARTERS, GEMINI STAR FORTRESS

To whom it may concern,

I decline to participate in this operation and will not allow Gemini Star Fortress or any other First Expeditionary ship or station to participate in the above orders without my permission, as they are not legitimate.

Signed,

Taisho Ketsurui Yui
Commander, Star Army First Expeditionary Fleet

---
5thXF-PANT-IES LEVEL AUTH HOTARU/HIMITSU//
RUN>PROGRAM: 5XFCONTPLAN0846-KATSUKO/ALPHA20
ALL EXTERNAL ACCESS PORTS: CLOSED
EXCEPTION 5TH XF: ACCESS OPEN
ALL EXTERNAL PANTHEON UPLINK:DEACTIVATED/SECURED
SECURE CONNECTION REMAIN ACTIVE: TAISHO YUI
QUANTUM LEVEL ENCRYPTION: ACTIVE
COMMUNICATIONS SYSTEM WILL REMAIN OPEN BUT LEVEL 10 MONITORING IS NOW IN EFFECT.
---

All external access to Hotaru and Himitsu have been severed from external PANTHEON points. Only remaining connection open will be to Taishio Yui with authentication only. Communications systems do remain open, however all incoming communications will be monitored from other fleets.

Fifth Expeditionary Fleet PANTHEON Network has been placed in isolation mode. Alert all 5th XF Officers take notice.

Due to unauthenticated Fleet-wide orders all 5th XF ships are to remain only on the Hotaru-Himitsu PANTHEON network.
--------------------

Taisho Yui,

Due to your alert that attached orders were invalid, I have temporarily isolated the 5th Expeditionary Fleet from the full PANTHEON network and have switched to local mode. The exception of course is exclusively your direct access.

This contingency was designed for in case central Yamatai fell to the SMX, but I have enacted it to ensure that the orders our ships receive from you are authentic.

Signed,
taisho_x5_tiny.gif

Andrew said:
OOC note:

I just wanted to make sure it was clear what has happened here. Access to Hotaru and Himitsu (and any ships on their network) from the outside of the 5th in terms of DATA has been shut down (except for Yui). Communications are still operating at a normal but more secure level. (except Orders-which are being closely monitored before being disbursed.)

---
THIRD EXPEDITIONARY FLEET
Taisho Line
---

RE: 5th Expeditionary Fleet

Okay, my comm. officers just informed me that the 5XF just shut down all data feeds to us. I understand the need for filtering incoming messages, Motoyoshi-Taisho, but why cut yourself off from your fellow admirals?

It's not like your mission profile is some goddamn secret.

Or do you have something to hide?

Signed,
taisho_x3_tiny.gif

Taisho Aurore Branard
Fleet Admiral, Third Expeditionary Fleet

(OOC: Yes, Aurore is an ass.)

---
SECOND STAGE ACCESS: REINITIALIZED UNDER QUANTUM ENCRYPTION
External Communication System: Quantum encryption protocols running...
Taisho Line
---

TO: Taisho Aurore Branard // Taisho line
BCC: Tange Misato Shôshô

Data service has now been restored under quantum encryption service.

No reason for us to become suspicious of each other Branard-Taisho, only more vigilant of what comes in and out of all our communication centers. The SMX have their ears open, I would hate for them to gain access to sensitive information.

I apologize for any inconvenience the short outage caused. I encourage you to come visit; I believe our fleets could benefit from more mutual efforts.

Signed,
taisho_x5_tiny.gif

---
Internal Communication System: Quantum encryption protocols running...
Private Message
---

TO:Motoyoshi Katsuko, Taisho

Odd that suddenly they find interest in information coming out of the 5th. I didn't see them concerned when the feed was cut off when the SMX left Taiie a nebula.--Concerned enough to send any assistance that is.

I will continue monitoring inbound and outbound information.

Signed,
shosho_x5_tiny.gif

Tange Misato Shôshô
5th XF Special Security

---
FIFTH EXPEDITONARY FLEET
Internal Communication System: Quantum encryption protocols running...
Private Message
---

TO: Tange Misato Shôshô

Calm Misato-chan... Try and keep your anger focused on the SMX, what happens outside, is outside.

Signed,
taisho_x5_tiny.gif

RPG-D RPGfix
Back