• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SACN [Private] Taisho Ketsurui Yui

Kim

スター軍の司書
To: Taisho Ketsurui Yui
Subject: Apologies and request for reinstatement

(Standard Security Encryption)

Dearest Yui,

I don’t think I can truly ever regain your forgiveness for the path I has chosen since the Yggdrasil found me but I want to contribute in my own way towards getting these people from the Colonies readjusted to being Yamataian citizens again. I feel that the best way to re-earn the right to be a part of this nation again is to rejoin the Star Army and remain here to protect this planet and rebuild. I feel that the best way to get this process rolling again is to lead a team out past the camps and try to secure different parts of the planet for colonization so that these people can start to feel like they are citizens again. I still consider you a dear friend and I am sorry for hurting you in the way I did.

I am here alive now because Hinosami was sent to rescue me, and I am grateful that it enabled the rescue of the people that had trusted me to keep them safe. I would like to continue doing this and I feel the only way to do this is with your blessing and with the Star Army’s support. I humbly wait for your response, be it good or bad- I am here and I am willing to earn your trust again.

With all respect,
Koharu.

To: Wasuremono Koharu
Subject: Re: Apologies and request for reinstatement

Koharu,

These are Yamataian people, and Yamatai takes care of its people. I am glad you decided to come back, and also glad that you want to take a leadership role in humanitarian assistance getting the refugees back on their feet and living normal lives. I admit I was furious and hurt when you left, but I have it in me to forgive you. If you are willing to swear an oath to be loyal to Yamatai, I am willing to reinstate you at your former rank of Shoi.

Signed,

Ketsurui Yui
Commander, Star Army of Yamatai

Subject: Re: Apologies and request for reinstatement

Dearest Yui,

I am ready to swear the oath to be loyal to Yamatai and the consequences of what breaking that oath entails. Thank you for your forgiveness, I will not let you down again and if I do, it will be with the cost of my life.

Very respectfully,

Wasuremono Koharu

Subject: Retirement?

Dearest Yui,

I've had a lot of time to think everything over. It's been lonely staring up at the stars from here on the ground and hearing news of what you and the fleet have been doing. I have enjoyed the work I have done out here in Virginia. The work is all done and I think after all these years, I am ready to come home, if you will still have me. I'm unsure if I should just retire or try to transfer to be under your command again. Which ever would inconvenience you the least.

I'm sorry that I have been away for so long. I miss you and hope to see you soon.

With love and respect,

Chiharu

@Wes

To: Wasuremono Koharu

Come visit me for a while and we will figure things out together. I am currently staying in Irim's City.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back