• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Proper Introductions

Syaoran

Retired Staff
Hey since we've got a recent influx of new members and honestly most of use have more than we can say about ourselves in the shout box, I figure we should do proper introductions here. I know there are new player introductions as well, but this will be a place for vets to show themselves and for connecting with them. So to start off I guess I'll introduce myself?

I'm Syaoran, I run two plots at the time of posting this; the Anbruch, a freelance ship, and the OIF Salvation, a search and rescue ship by Origin. I also do tech and culture submission on occasion, mostly for Origin Industries. I also play a rather large list of characters and have someone in almost all the active factions.(at the time of posting)

Now as for me as a person, I'm willing to help out anyone who's willing to ask, and I'll sometimes even try to help before people ask. I'm rather vocal too, so that has it's pros and it's cons. I also really like anime manga games and so on.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back