• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

SYNC Proposals for the Organization of the Bard Cluster and Fujiko Region

demibear

Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
🎖️ Game Master
Character Forum Mod
🎨 Media Gallery
RP Date
YE 44.3
To: Takagawa Hitomi, Senator of Koukotsu

In formulating future plans of the Ryu Keiretsu, the Ryu-Mizumitsu Clan has determined a number of paths we can persue in our desire to be benefical to the Empire. I wish to forward a number of proposals that were created, seeking your support as the Senator of the Koukotsu System. For full disclosure, my clan has some business interests within the Bard Cluster, in the Motoyoshi Colonial Sector, and growing interests in the region of space occupied by the Nepleslian Reds.

The first proposal involves the incorporated worlds under the Yamataian flag that make up the Bard Cluster. While Kotori is officially the capital of the region, the Bard Cluster currently does not have an unified leadership structure to guide and direct the many industrial resources and agricultural worlds within. To maintain it as a whole, we propose the formation of the Yamataian Regional Suzerainty of Shitara consisting of the following systems:

Industrial
- Mevar
- Kilnar
- Tsuyosa
- Murf
- Talori
- Yicuqibu

Agricultrual
- Ahmar
- Ahrbeg

Mixed
- Akina
- Kotori

The Akina System is included due to its association of being a part of the Bard Cluster. But it is also a Motoyoshi Clan associated world, like much of the Bard Cluster. Should the Motoyoshi Clan wish to more firmly exert their claim to the Akina System, then we instead propose the creation of two regions due to proximity to each other.

The first is the Yamataian Regional Suzerainty of Misabu consisting of:

- Ahmar (A)
- Kilnar (I)
- Murf (I)
- Talori (I)
- Ahrbeg (A)

The second for consideration is the Yamataian Regional Kankai Industrial Zone (due to the lack of agricultral worlds):
- Kotori (M)
- Yicuqibu (I)
- Tsuyosa (I)
- Mevar (I)
- claims to Koenic and An Rhy (should they formally petition for suzerainty status with the Yamatai Star Empire)

Taiie Neblua is not included with any of the proposals due to its special status. We believe to preserve its status as a tomb, a 1 or 2 light year exclusion zone should be established to increase surveillance and destruction of those that wish to pilfer the remains of the system.

Lastly, for too long have we allowed our guest north of the Samurai Sector to suffer without organization. As we are currently investing in developing the region (in addition to investments in the Motoyoshi Colonial Sector and the Bard Cluster) we petition for the formation of the Yamataian Regional Suzerainty of Fujiko consisting of the following systems:
- Fujiko
- Rufusland
- Ukmirt
- Arzank
- claim to Kimirthro due to security concerns

The Ryu-Mizumitsu Clan believes the organization of these regions will greatly help the management of the YSE and bring greater prosperity to the local populations. I hope that you will consider supporting these and the Ryu-Mizumitsu Clan is prepared to organize political campaigns should referendums be required.

Ryu-Mizumitsu Yuki
Daimyo, Ryu-Mizumitsu Clan

RPG-D RPGfix
Back