• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission [Psychopomp] Silverback

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
The mismatch is because I'm editing it still as per Whispers request.

The price was something I shopped with @Jack Pine for what would be reasonable and we settled on that we though that was pretty expensive for just the model itself (this does not include maintenance or ammo or even the secondary weapons. Its longer than it is tall due to the cannons its hard to tell in the picture but they do extend for quite a bit.

Thank you for clarifying Whisper again still very new to this and didnt think about the wording was just going to update it when things came along.

Also just did a search of the page the only mentions of better or other descriptors like that are for the range and armor which is true as far as I could tell since I combed the wiki to try to make sure of this and didn't see anything about plated armor or any PA weapon with a longer range. I can reword these if thats the issue but as far as I can tell it is accurate. especially since the better quote is "provides much better armor than most standard PAs"

The reason I asked about the price is that why I asked about the price is that it says it uses Nerimium and other costly materials, but that's barely more expensive than some of the cheapest Power Armors out there, like the base impulse which uses tons of cheap components.

Yeah i see that now back when I had been talking with Jack I had been unable to find anything to compare it to price wise as I was mainly using Nep suits to check since the silverback's chassis is based off the aggressor

Hey Ace!

I took another look to see how things are coming. Weapon systems (and relevant ammo) still need to be pulled out into their own articles. There's still some language about 'superior range ... any competing armors and even mechs' that I think needs to be changed. (You're still welcome to include that type of talk in a quote block or in some way that is clearly IC marketing talk instead of 'the-wiki-is-always-right talk')

Working on the weapon articles its just slow going with some IRL stuff as end of semester is coming up. As for the other text I've been holding off on making edits till all the back work is done and i can do it all at once.

I've made the updates to the wording and am currently trying to do the weapons and ammunition.
I'm having some trouble with it and don't have a lot of time to work on it but I'm making progress.

Okay, take whatever time you need. I don't mean to rush you :)

@Wes Just a question about this article and some of its weapons. With the ones that are built into the frame do they still get separate articles or do I place them as subheaders in this main one?

I would keep them in the article instead of making two articles, unless you're going to use the weapon over again on other platforms too. In that case, I'd make a separate weapon article and all the platofrms using them would link to the common article.

@Wes I think I have everything made as far as it goes as I can't find a template for a sword and shield so I'm leaving it on the main page since its also not getting sold/used for other models

@Wes Don't mean to be annoying about this but could I get a bit of feedback on this to know if I have to do anything with it on my end?

Was just perusing around the wiki and noticed that the wiki article is still in the wip namespace even though it got approved could someone help me with that. I don't want to move it myself since I'm not staff

RPG-D RPGfix
Back