• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Submission Psychopomp

This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Good luck! I recommend back pats. I used to be a preschool teacher and could only go on lunch once all of the kiddos were down. I became a pro back patter.

That's probably as good as it can be. It still rings as "special," but there's little that can be done about that now. You've done good work and I muchly appreciate your patience.

Approved.

I was doing a bit of research into Psychopomp Cybernetics - as I was thinking of having a future NPC make use of their enhancements - when I noticed something odd: all of the product articles mentioned the same approval date as the company article. Although sub-articles being approved with the main article aren't exactly a rarity on SARP, it struck me as strange, as I vaguely recalled there not being any products being mentioned in the thread itself.

Curious, I re-read this entire thread - and noticed something very, very peculiar: there was no mention of Psychopomp's being approved.

The products themselves were referenced to here and there - but then I saw something that caught my attention.

Those are good starts to other submissions. As long as it's noted that this submission contains other unapproved ones.

And let me know when you want another gander at it.

I looked through the entire thread.

It was never mentioned that the submission contained other approved ones.

Now concerned, I contacted @Doshii Jun via DMs over Discord. The following is a transcript of our conversation - and Doshii can verify its authenticity if need be.
FrostJäger - Yesterday at 3:57 PM
heyos
when you reviewed Psychopomp, did your review also encompass Psychopomp’s products?
https://stararmy.com/roleplay-forum/index.php?threads/psychopomp.32931/
Star Army Space Roleplay
Approved Submission - Psychopomp
Submission Type:Organization
Submission URL: https://wiki.stararmy.com/doku.php?id=wip:corp:psychopomp_cybernetics

Faction:Neplepsia
FM Approved Yet? No, @Gunhand4171
Faction requires art? No

For Reviewers:
Contains Unapproved Sub-Articles? No
Jun - Yesterday at 4:07 PM
No.
Jun - Yesterday at 5:42 PM
Sorry, didn't have time to elaborate.
No, did not encompass products. It went through a lot of change, so I stuck to reviewing the main article.
This means that the following articles are, in fact, still unapproved (as searching by their titles yielded no results)...
...thus I've moved them all to the wip : corp : psychopomp namespace, removed the invalid approval date/link from their OOC Notes, and added a WIP tag to said Notes.

Edit: Sorry for the spacing in the namespace - had to do it to avoid the accursed emojis.

Okay, it looks like those articles need to be submitted so they can get their stamp to make them official. No big deal.

Please refrain from getting into wiki editing wars over this, as the fastest way to solve this will be to just submit the articles then make the wiki match that, rather than doing a bunch of extra work to change the wiki now and then changing it again after they're approved.

If they're not approved in two weeks then just chuck them into WIP where they belong @FrostJaeger - but give them a chance to sort out the approval side until then.

I remember discussion about the sub-articles between himself, Alex, Ace, and myself.

On the surface, it looks much, much better. I'm impressed.

There's a lot of unapproved products here, obviously. I don't need to review them for the main submission, but I will update the OP to show that they're there.

I'm watching W, but I will get to a fuller review throughout the day.

I did not make any ruling on the products themselves. I said I didn't need to review them for the main submission, and I stuck to that. I ruled on the main submission, mostly concerning its history. That was a great process and worked very well.

Now that I’m back I’d just like to make it official that I’m back in charge of psychopomp I know that Alex has been dealing with it in some manner while I was away but he is also a part of NDC and other things. I didn’t see any major additions over my absence and wanted to get back control so that I may begin to make submissions and start RP up again. (Finish up a PA and race submissions before trying to revamp some of the older products to meet with the new times.)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back