• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Psychopomp

Ace

This plot will be covering for the most part the PMC side of Psychopomp but if enough people show interest I may start doing stuff like product testing or the other more commercial side of the company.
Right now I'm looking for anyone who would be of use.
Wiki is here.

Edit**
To further elaborate on what this plot will be about. It will cover the different PMC teams as they complete missions. The first thread will be a simulation which will determine what team your character is on if you wish to play as a new recruit fresh out of training. I will take a few people to be pre existing members but there are limited slots for this role.

Last edited:
Might help if you give a bit more information about what exactly the plot will be about. Like..

"This plot will follow the Psychopomp PMC company's elite Osiris Team as they try to become the most famous PMC squad the universe has ever known."

Is this plot still active?

Yes. @Wes It's just not a lot's been done cause Ace is super busy. I'm picking things back up though! - By creating WIP articles and joining collaborations with USO.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back