• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Qel'noran Traitors

Status
Not open for further replies.
the Qel'norans working for Qel'noran fleet systems are considered traitors to their own species because they are working for an organisation that tried to obliterate the Qel'noran homeworld of Ralfaris.

But actually, the Qel'noran Fleet Systems people are the loyalists; the Qel'noran that broke away (QIS) are the traitors.

A handfull of qel'norans who go against their religion, emperor, and race can hardly be considered loyal.

The Emperor is a Yamataian, and Cladoran, the Qel'noran Emperor, never allowed for QIS's breakaway.

So a single throwaway comment

Well, there's always Qel'noran Fleet Systems. ^_~

Has spawned a drawn out arguement over the alegiance of the Qel'noran and whose the loyalists, and whose the traitors.

Fun how this works isn't it?

and yet the YSA tried to kill all the qel'norans not just QIS.
Not true. That's why Qel'noran Fleet Systems exists. The QIS traitors are a dying breed anyway. They'll all be gone by 2006.

How do I know? John and I own them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back