• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

RP: Section 6 Queen In A Box

Titanrex

Inactive Member
RP Date
1/4/YE41
RP Location
Sirris VI
It had been almost six months since the organization formerly known as Section 6, had touched down on the verdant world of Sirris VI. They had since become a new nation, the goals however much the same.
/
During the crash landing that resulted in the one powerful carrier known as Anvil, to become a base of operation on the planet. It now set atop the southern mountain that curved around the bay which the capital had been built on. Even now, signs remained of the battle which had grounded the massive craft. The hull had suffered breaches, rents, and tears.

One such, tore a gaping hole in one of the aft cargo bays. Crates and other containers having fallen and slid down hill approximately 500 feet from the Anvil. Ceilia Dee-Cerulius, had been charged with searching for said cargo, now months later, the hole repaired. In a XM1 mech, it strode through the sparse jungle that had cropped up in patches along the mountains. The cargo had landed in such a patch of exotic foliage.

Reaching the spot, seeing partially over grown containers, moss having already beginning to spread. None of them however seemed to be breached, something she gave a sigh of relief for. Making sure there were no animals present, the brunette woman with blue eyes, disembarked her mechanized body. Once her suited feet had plopped onto the soft, moist dirt, she began to walk among the metal shells baring growths of nature.

The mech was signalled to collect crates and sort them as she got a head start on checking for labels and such. Her search found much of what she figured she would find, however one made her stop in her tracks.

"Fore-..man.....Queen...2,4,7?....strange, don't remember any units listed under that designation." Ceilia mumbled to herself as she wiped grime and dirt away from the plate which bore the name engraved into its now tarnished surface. It was a rather large and reinforced container, but not one of the usual looking ones. Finding a release lever, she tugged on the hatch with a few grunts before it slowly began to slide away.

Sunlight flooded into the dusty space, shining off the still pristine chassis of some mechanized bot. This was made apparent as Ceilia slipped inside through the door which was it partially ajar. She whistled in appreciation of the bot, stepping closer, her eyes searched for a access panel.

Finding a small one, she flipped it open and toggled a few switches before thumbing the activation button. "Come on big guy, let's see if you got some juice left in ya."

Foreman came awake slowly at first. Ancient processors and drives clinking into life with an absence of speed. Power began coursing down cold lines causing more than one spark to spit out of the gaps in casing. Foremans central eye began to glow a deep green for a number of seconds. Pulsing gently in time with its powering up sequence.

A quiet clicking eminated from the units shoulders guards as a pair of Junkers skittered over the surface of the mech, each easily the size of a small dog. They scuttled into positions around the legs and back of the unit as they began to unplug and unscrew various plates, fiddle with something
Then all at once the two Junkers returned to their berths on the mechs shoulders and the Mech burst into life. It stood up almost without pause. Ripping into the ceiling with its chassis, knocking metal plates free. Its eye turned from green to red as it began to splutter out Protocols from its Vocoder. Several different voices eminated from the box all at once as the Mech took several steps forwards, clearly looking for targets.

"Engage hostiles. Northern Ridge line." A female voice said. "Get down! Fire support. Grid 992. Danger close!" Intersparsed with static. The Mech turned its attention to whatever direction it assumed north was and began searching for targets. "We need immediate Armoured support! Grid 998." The sound of static intensified and the sound of gunfire came through the vocoder. The Mech froze. The sounds continuing for several more minutes before stopping. The eye globe flickering several times as if it was blinking. It turned in the spot, pivoting at the wasit. Looking around for whatever had awoken it.

"Um hello? You seem to of had quite the dream, but anyways, I'm Ceilia. You are called Foreman?", the girl offered happily as if the mech had not just awoken in a fit. She was clearly wearing a Revenant undersuit, the base layer of S6's standard power armor.

The mech pivoted around and lowered its eye towards her. Flickering again before turning its entire body around to face her. Great tri-clawed feet denting the metal plating. It shuddered its shoulders up and down for a moment in a most human-like display. "Designation: Foreman Queen Seven-Two." It paused. The eye swiveling around the area for a moemnt again. "You may call me whichever of those you wish. Unfortunately certain events are etched into my memory banks and replay upon occassion."

The mech raised its arm and performed a motion as if it were scratching the top of its head, despite the fact its head was mounted in its torso. An altogether strange image. "I apologise... Ceilia. I do not seem to have central satellite uplink data... Where are we?"

"Oh, we're on Sirris VI, sixth planet in the Sanctum star system and home to the New Dusk Conclave. We are located in the north eastern quadrant of the Kikyo sector." she replied as the girl tried to give the most accurate answer possible, "Planetside, we are located 500 feet from the carrier S6S-Anvil which is now a active military base. Furhter we are several miles outside Obsidian city, capital of the NDC. Is there any other information that I can provide?"

Foreman pivoted on her access scanning across the military base as something within her hulk pinged and clicked. "I see yes. I am currently taking several active radar pings across my surface. That part of the story is understandable. As for the designation of the Carrier. I do not remember being loaded in for transit. That is... Disconcerting." She paused to beep quietly. The torso of the mech turned again. Focusing the unblinking red eye on Ceilia. "Who are you in reference to the situation I am currently within?" She stated plainly.

"I'm sorry, I don't think I quite understand what you're asking?"

Foremans processor clicked like some form of ancient computer before letting out something that could only be considered a laugh, a rasping computer generated noise. "Your name is Ceilia, Correct?" But who are you? What do you do? Why was I within this crate?"

The confusion lifted from her expression as a look of understanding came over her face, "Ooohhhhhh, okay."

She paced back and forth a few paces as she thought how to explain, as well as to search for relevant data. Not finding much, she settled on a simple answer, "I am...well I'm an AI, so I kinda have more then one job around here. Like right now, my job is to analyse and prep this cargo for collection. When the Anvil crashed, one of the aft holds were torn open and the cargo slid down hill to here. My brother is Kessler Ryzka, my husband is Kyle Dee, and I have three children. As for why you were in the crate, I'm afraid I don't know the answer to that. However, we left Osman dude to political stress and growing disfunction of the OSO. Oso was killed and the OSO collapsed only two months after our departure."

Foreman nodded. Or at least as close as she could. Her entire upper torso bobbing slightly as she attempted to show her understanding. Looking out across the selection of boxes. "I wonder if any of my mining drones or equipment is lost amongst the boxes." She idly murmered to herself. "Well. Thank you for rescuing me. I assume my contract is likely no longer functional. However, I do lack current work and indeed a way off planet." She then stated plainly.

"Who was your contract with, and for what kind of work?", Ceilia asked trying to piece together just who it was she was dealing with.

"I was contracted to perform mining work upon the planets surface, up to and including large scale engineering operations to strip mine large tracts of open land far outside the city limits." Foreman paused. "I do not seem to contain my contract holders identity, but I believe it was with OSO." She bobbed.

Ceilia nodded as that made sense, "Well, the government here was founded by Section 6 after arrival. Jack Pine and his brother Mark Oaklen rule here. We are much larger then when in the OSO. I'm sure you can reinstate your contract with them."

Foreman mad a sound something similar to a chuckle once again. "I dont see how I have much choice, since I am on a foreign world quite some distance from any of my contacts... Seemingly put in a box by a foreign government." She paused. "If you cant tell. If I were biological I would have put my tongue out."

"Technical you woold have been put there before they were a government. As for why, I don't know, I'm sure they had their reasons and I'm glad they did. Osman fell to chaos and corrupt remnants of the old regime." She said back with a hand on her hip before sticking her quite organic tongue out. For an AI she certainly more then passed as any other human.

Foreman chuckled again. Patting the top of her right forearm with her left manipulator. "I seem to remember being better armed, I would have hoped I would have been able to get myself out. I am an old Wardroid... Sort of." She bobbed. Leaning backwards to look up at the sky for a couple of seconds, shaking her torso and then looking back. "You pass much better as Human than I did when I was alive... I am glad that I havent fell into a corrupt government anyway. It wouldnt be the first time."

It was her turn to chuckle, "We can help with that. Our arsenal has greatly expanded since back in the day. Also thank you for the compliment. All AI and other synthetic organisms are considered people here and have the same rights as normal organics. Like me, AI even have the option of getting organic bodies. If you want, I can lead you to the Anvil, while my other body handles things here."

As if to explain further, she pointed to the mech still moving cargo as she mentioned a second body.

"That makes the processors buzz a little. Any technology at all gets the old systems sparking slightly. Though from my specifications, thats perfectly acceptable in this chassis" She mused out loud for a moment. "One or two of these boxes might contain old Junker models. If thats the case. I should be able to take control of them and add them to my network. I can get them to help you go through crates if you need the assistance?" She stated, motioning a big claw to the crates.

"Anvil though? Thats a good name." She conceded. "Please do lead the way."

She instantly picked up on a misunderstanding, waving her hands as she quickly clarified, "Oh no, I'm only organizing based on size and type. A transport will be picking them up soon. But yeah feel free to summon your friends. My big brother also has some junkers on his ship he could spare to you if need be."

Foreman nodded as best she could again and turned towards the containers. "This may take a short few moments." The two Junkers on her shoulders unfurled themselves and skittered over towards the crates. They proceeded to stick optical sensors against the exteriors of several of the containers and then move on.

This continued for several more long minutes. The two drones splitting up and examining the containers each taking only a few seconds. Eventually Foreman let out a sigh. "I dont believe they are in these containers. It is not an issue. I will just have to start constructing more when I get time." She let out a shrug. The eye flickering for a moment.

"Again, my brother can spare some to give you a running start so to speak. If you want, we can head up to the Anvil, can get equipment there too." Ceilia offered as she gestured to the carrier grounded up the hill. Foreman would recognize the ship type, having been on the sister of the pair, the Hammer during her chassis refit.

Foreman gave the affirmative with an awkward nod before stomping out of the container properly and onto the earth. The great tri-clawed feet of her chassis digging into the softer pieces of ground as she grumbled something about specifications and designs. "Indeed. Shall we get underway? I apologise if I can only go so fast." Her eye constantly darted around taking in new information as she spoke.

It was not a long trek, rather easy in fact, especially given it was such a short distance. Ceilia lead the old war bot up a ramp of a walk way that had been built post-crash. It ran the perimeter of the great carrier's hull.

Eventually, they came upon a open bay meant for the transfer of cargo, a pair of guards on duty in Revenant power armor and newer weapons then what Foreman might . Both looked their way, at first seeing the familiar AI girl, then looking up to see the bot.

"Hey guys, look who I found. Can you please let my brother know I have someone looking to see him, and my mother for the same reason please? This is Foreman Queen 72, she's looking for work." Ceilia announced as if this was an everyday thing.

The furthest guard radioed in the request, the other a bit in awe still as he fumbled a moment to find the security release for the guard rail of the bay.

Foreman followed on as quickly as it could. Old actutators letting out a few whines hear and there as the feet clamped onto the surface as it went, steadying the chassis. The two junkers sat activated on her shoulders, staring at everything and wiggling various manipulator arms like excited puppies.

Foreman eyed the two guards warily, her own Electronic suite going crazy inside her 'skull' registering electronic contacts and sensor pings. She quietly turned the EC suite off. The bot easily stood around 8 or 9 foot tall as it came to pause in front of the guards alongside Ceilia. The pistons in her legs hissing as she came to a halt fully. She raised one of her arms and gave a little awkward wave which the two Junkers copied.

"Good day." She stated plainly. Following on after Ceilia as she walked.

The guards gave her a clear birth as Ceilia lead her through and onto the cargo lift. Once the large platform raised to the deck above to lock in place, the young woman lead the bot into the spacious corridors of the ship. "Mom should be in the labs today. Oh, by the way, she's a mother in law. She's my husband's mother, so just wanted to clarify to avoid confusion when you see her."

Right as she finished speaking, what she meant became clear as Ceilia lead Foreman into a lab space through a set of pneumatic doors. Sitting at a work bench with some prototype, was an Elysian woman with golden blonde hair, brilliant blue eyes, and alabaster white dove wings. "Oh Ceilia, I just got your message, and this must be the friend you mentioned?" the woman asked curiously as she looked up from her work.

"Yeah!"

Foreman beeped an affirmative as she followed on. Taking an immense amount of care not to damage anything as she walked. Even so, her tri-clawed feet would be leaving an trail of footsteps through the labs spaces. More than once, she would nearly manage to break something as she accidently shoved them with parts of her chassis. Apologising each time.

"I can not apologise enough. I was not designed for delicate spaces." She admitted as she used one of the Junkers to stablise a computer unit. Foreman herself stopped and raised an arm for a moment, giving an awkward wave.

"Greetings. I am Foreman." She spoke, her vocoder breaking off with a small amount of static.

"Oh honey, it sounds like you could use some touch ups. I remember you from over a year ago. By the goddess, whatever happened to you Foreman? Oh sorry, I'm Seraphina Cerulius, I was Rose Pine's right hand back then, but I run the department now." Sera explained after cooing worriedly as she offered a hand. She recognized that chassis from when Rose had helped re-arm the feminine war machine.

Foreman blinked. This taking the form of her red eye globe flickering slightly as she raised a hand to awkwardly scratching the back of her chassis with one of her arms. "It is a pleasure to meet you again. I apologise, my memory appears to be fragged from the last... Time we talked?" She nodded to herself as if reaffirming to herself. One of the Junkers skittered down off her shoulder and offered its own manipulator claw to shake.

"I am operating at 96% efficiency. It appears as though lack of use has caused some issues within my systems, but nothing useage will not fix." She added quickly.

The claw was gladly accepted with a small shake, "Welcome to Advanced Research and Development. So what can I do for you today while we wait for my son in law? I'm not very versed in spacer tech, but I'm very apt with technology in general."

Foreman mentally complied a list. Before going back through it and crossing out all of the various things she could consider a luxury. "It depends on the task I am too be given. Or indeed agree upon. Considering my previous contract is now Null and void I would request a renewal under the same terms. I will carry out mining operations on behalf of yourselves. In turn I would require payment." She paused. "I dream to own, my own starship one day. A big one." She chuckled.

The Junker that had shaken hands quickly retreated back up to its safe space on Foremans shoulder.

The angel tapped her chin before stepping over to her desk again and pulling a terminal screen mounted on a manipulator arm closer to her. Her delicate fingers danced across layers of holographic windows as she searched for something. After a moment she hesitantly paused as she examined a particular file, "Ah yes, we still have the original on file. I can re-draft it and send it to the lords for approval. As for the ship..hmm."

"Oh, what kind of ship and how big? We have a few ship types we build in the yards near the port. We have a dreadnought, a cruiser, a carrier, and a frigate to choose from out of the designs we build. Unless of course, you're looking for something more custom?" Ceilia chimed in again after being quiet for the talk betweeen Foreman and Sera. She wanted to help too, and this was interesting to the AI girl.

Foreman continued to watch on with interest. The ocular lense focusing and refocusing on the holographic windows. One of the Junkers scuttling closer to look and attempt to prod at the screen itself, before being harshly warned away by Foreman herself. "I dont know yet." She admitted. "It likely wouldnt need as many fancy extras as what you produce. I dont require any decent amount of life support as an example. Just enough to keep the chill out." She pinged one of her hands against her chassis' chest. "But something that I could use to explore I suppose. Granted. I want to earn it. And if I want to earn it... I really want it to be mine. I am not riding in Cargo crate class again." She said, letting out a chuckle.

"Fair enough, so custom then unless we just want to modify one we have," AI girl replied as she crossed one arm as the hand of the other rested on her chin in thoughtfulness, "I mean if it's being used as compensation for this contract, then of course you'd own it."

Foreman chuckled again and shrugged, nearly putting a outstretched arm through a holoscreen before retracting her stance. "It pays for me a check. I have been unpaid for contracts in the past before. Not that I expect it of you or your organisation you understand." She bobbed.

"I have a list of specifications I would be looking for. But. I dont doubt you dont really need those at the moment. Your superiors havent hired me yet after all. I believe the turn of phrase is counting your humans before they hatch."

"Fair enough," Sera finally spoke before swiping something on the screen, causing a holo figure of Foreman to be displayed, "We can throw in money as well in addition as a ship alone hardly seems fair for such highly valued work. But that brings me to my next question. What about you? Do you need any new parts, upgrades, or even possibly new weapons?"

Foreman attempted to mesh her specifications onwards onto the holographic display. Connecting to it so she could display damaged or worn areas. Both leg actutators showed in orange indicating that they required some form of maintenance. Foreman motioned to the screen. "Unforunately the KV62 Leg actuators do not function well in cold conditions for long periods. Being within the container has caused them to partially seize. Limiting my walking speed." She paused, lifting one of her legs and wiggling it with an electronic hiss.

"It would depend on what further business you would be wishing of me. My Chassis is currently combat optimised, granted around a century out of date by my reckoning. However, all tactics of conflict [REDACTED] are still active within my processors and I can access them at any time." She paused, seemingly rewinding. "[REDACTED.] Hmh. Peculiar." She said, before shrugging. "Its not important. That whole situation sucked anyway." She then continued belligerantly.

"We could always upgrade them, and as for additions. Your plating is a bit dated if I might say. We could replace them with Aegium plates. Maybe some weapons if you want. Kessler has some spacer weapons, but we also have quite the catalog available here to if you want to browse those as well." Seraphina mused as she already began to slide over some part files as well as began a draft to draw up a few new ones. "Oh, and how's your power source?"

"Upgrades would of course be welcome!" She said quickly. Placing a hand just underneath her ocular orb as if placing it to her mouth. "Armour would be good... I believe my shell is a Steel/Tungsten mix. I am unsure of the specifications of Aegium. However, It would likely be better than what I currently have." She patted herself again with a clang. "I prefer projectile weaponry. Slug throwers or High explosives. Its the things I am used too."

She paused to throw the specifications onto the Holoscreen. "My Reactor is cold Fission. Ancient." She shrugged. "It'll go on for another few hundred years until its breached. Then it'll probably pop. Probably."

"We can replace or upgrade that as well. Also we have plenty of ballistic weapons. Hope you don't mind that our main ammunition is a slug that detonates into plasma on impact." Ceilia chimed in for this one, "Also big brother has some freespacer anti-material rifles. Recoiless rifles called Finagle's Revenge."

Foreman chuckled. "I cant see that being an issue. A gun is a gun which is a gun after all." She shrugged. Pointing just beneath her ocular orb. "As it stands. All I have is a point laser. Which I am sure could cook a raw Berjoa if I pointed it at it for several hours. A pitiful weapon." She chuckled again.

"It would of course depend on whether my new employer wishes to deploy me into combat operations alongside my Engineering and mining roles." She bobbed. "It is of course. Fine. In fact it may get me through a few tedious patchs. Life is no good when you are effectively immortal."

Both Ceilia and Seraphina shared a brief look which brought a touch of sadness to the girls' expressions. "Trust us, no one is immortal here, sure some can cheat death a bit easier then others, but we've had our fair share of losses lately. There are no systems here for revival as of yet." Seraphina said somewhat solemnly.

Ceilia looked to her mother before turning back to Foreman, "The Lord's mother passed away at the age of 43 last month. We've also lost hundreds getting here to this world, as well as the enemies that have risen to try and end what we've built here. Most people have lost someone, I almost lost my husband on a few occasions."

Foreman wiggled her eye from left to right. "By Immortal I was more meaning due to time. If someone wishes to kill me. I am sure they could manage fairly easily. A decent strength EMP would probably do it." She shook her hand. "I apologise if I have caused some uncomfort. It was not my intention. If you require frontline fighters, I have been involved in 3 Major operations and 27 smaller engagements alongside combined unit forces."

She awkwardly bowed her head for a moment. The two junkers doing something of the same.

"We run a volunteer only army, but it's paid work. We could use every soldier we can get, especially given we are quite out numbered, our technology and tactics so far proving sufficient enough. If you wish to help, the choice is yours, and it will not interfere with your contract." Sera replied as she sifted through displays once more, "And you're fine, we've just been through a lot is all."

"Yeah, this place is home, but it's far from being a paradise. Oh also, you wouldn't actually have to enlist, as the government has been hiring mercenaries lately." Ceilia chimed in.

Foreman shrugged. "I will likely do so. Especially if it is paid work. I mean no offence when I say this. But no where is truly home if you understand me." She bobbed at that. "However, Mercenaries can not be trusted as I am sure you know. At least with me you know you have a trusted... Whatever. Not a Mercenary. Lets call me a Contractor."

Ceilia smiled at that, giving the droid a small friendly pat on their armored shell, "How about we call you paid militia? I'll send a note to the boss man himself about it. Kess can get you kitted out once he gets here. Oh, speaking of getting places, I was supposed to go home to feed the little ones at home. See ya guys later."

As the AI girl made a quick exit, the dove like angel turned her attention to Foreman, "I swear, that girl is always on the move. She's a go getter and despite the hell she's been through in her life, she always has a smile ready. I envy her a bit on that. So, parts, we were talking upgrades yes?"

"Thank you for your assistance Ceilia." Foreman intoned. Giving her a delicate little wave with one of her huge arms, still managing to avoid the majority of the equipment around her other than a few plastic mugs, which one of the Junkers quickly returned to the surface they had been knocked from.

Foremans central eye flit from Sera to the direction that Ceilia had just went. "Thats the thing about life. It always finds a way to carry on." She then said, full of robotic wisdom as the tail end of her speaking turned to static. She paused as one of her processors clicked and clacked. "Yes. Upgrades. Armour improvements would be a must. Specifically around my reactor housing. A stray Anti-Tank round could detonate the fission chambers. Which would be pretty bad." She chuckled to herself as if the thought was funny.

"Besides that. I have two forearm hard points and two shoulder mounts. It would depend what situation I would be going into depending on what loadout would be ideal." She paused to herself again as something clicked. "You know? I always thought it would be cool when I was alive to board an enemy space craft. I guess I could do that now without even having to wear a space suit." She said in a jovial tone.

"Well, weapons aren't my forte to select, just make. I'll leave that to Kessler. As for armor, we have aegium we can plate you in, and the reacor can be swapped for a newer and more efficient model we use. Is that really all you want upgraded? We have the tech to overhaul most of your systems. Add some pip into those servors if you don't mind me saying." Sera said with a chuckle.

Foreman considered for a moment. Her mind going through the variables. "The armour is necessary... As for the Reactor. I suppose that is too. Dont want a rupture causing an ecological event at any point down the line." She threw the schematics for her aging reactor out onto a holoscreen.

"This thing was old by comparison whilst I was still biological, it must be obsolete four times over. But I never wanted to mess with it, you know?" She span the diagram around, showing the archaic design easily a century out of date if not more. "They dont make warbots like they used too, no sir. These servos will need fixed too I suppose." She finally said. Chuckling.

"As for the rest. I dont particularly want to mess with any of it. Too be honest, I am not entirely sure where in this machine my consciousness sits. The way I feel it... Well I sort of float between all the major systems." She shrugged to herself. "Messing with it could mess with me, and thats scary to be honest with you."

"That is perfectly understandable. As stated for the armor, we'll replace it with Aegium plates, the servos can easily swapped with a few downsized units like those in the Hydra tanks. The reactor is of similar shape and size as that used in the DR1 motorcycle. Swapping that would require little in the way of alterations, and would supply more then enough power," Seraphina answered as she picked apart the schematics she was given, "There is however one last piece I'd like to offer. A little device called a S6-NI-G1, or "Geist". A neural implant for improved drone control and technological interfacing. It would give access to the neural network as well as assist in processing."

Foreman frowned a little. Or as much as the towering robot could. Its eye twiddled in place and several of the shutters around its central lense tightened. "You have my permission to do all but implant the Geist." She then said sharply. She tilted her eye over too one of the two junkers for a moment. "How does the Security on the geist work? Will I have issue with uncontrolled connections...?" She frowned again.

"It may seem like a strange question. But all my Junkers have been on their own network for as long as I can remember. Its old fashioned. Radio waves. So there is a lot of delay at distance. But since I used to be biological... I dont have a really big grasp on Cyber security. Not really." She then added quickly.

"Firewalls and the user's own will. This isn't just a normal implant, it's extension of the body once united with the body. Possession of vehicles are another function. It's perfectly up to you, was just offering. We don't normally hand them out to anyone outside the NDC."

Foreman frowned internally. Before then outwardly nodding. "If I can have the device... But with some way to disable it... That would be preferable. Is that acceptable?" She queried. The two Junkers settling back up onto her shoulders.

"Being a individual of a technological manner as you are. That is very well more then acceptable. Organics do have such a luxury due to how integrated it is in the body after implantation. For someone mechanical, it is simply as if slotting in a new part.", Seraphina answered as she picked up one of the devices from a tray, having been looking into possible upgrades lately in conjunction with a major side project.

Foreman nodded again. "Then that implant. Servo upgrades. A new power plant. Armour plating and weaponry." She paused o let out a chuckle through her speaker systems.

"It seems like an awful lot. I apologise for the amount of work my chassis needs. Its been falling apart for the longest time, under that new paint work OSO gave me last time round.... well. I am pretty sure there are still bullet dents." She said reminiscent. "So... When do we begin? I am excited to get started being helpful."

Seraphina gave a chuckle, the seriousness having been replaced again with the casual banter from before, "As soon as you're ready. I can have all the parts pulled from stock and sent to the maintenance bays in Engineering. The Engineering Department is run by the lord's wife, a friend of mine, so things will be there soon. Also where our parent nation, the OSO had the drive when actually present, we have that as a constant as well as much better technology by far. Don't worry, you are in good hands."

Foreman nodded her torso again, running several more self diagnostics of her processors. Each one letting out a quiet click of energy through its various passage ways. "That is good to know. You wont find my services wanting either. Production capacities can only go up once I get started..." she paused to chuckle "... Or your parts back!" She then concluded.

"On a serious note. Both Junkers will likely be overseeing any procedures you undertake. More for my own records than anything else."

"Well. Which way is it to the Engineering department?" She questioned, twisting her torso around to look at the door she entered through and thenI back again.

The sounds of boot steps were heard entering, a tall brunette haired man touched with ginger hair. The bearded face of Captain Kessler Ryzka was seen with a grin, "Yo, sorry I'm late mum. Was getting the kit together to show em. Sorry where are my manners Miss Foreman, Kessler Ryzka at your service."

"That will be answered as you follow me this way. Oh hello dear, please have the cargo sent to engineering bay one in fabrications please. We were just headed over, so please join us." Sera practically cooed as her son in law entered, waving for the war droid to follow.

Foreman turned around and watched Kessler for a moment. Giving a nod when her name was mentioned. "A pleasure to meet you." She replied quickly. Standing up as a straight as she called her two Junkers to sit back in their cradles on her shoulders. She gave Sera a little wave and then followed on after him. Each footstep clanking heavily against the floor as she went.

The trip would take a few minutes given the size of the war droid and that of the hallways. A few times, it became required to side step foot traffic to pass. But eventually they arrived in the fabrication bay.

"Alright, please simply choose an open alcove and the system will do the rest, then we can pick and install a new arsenal." Sera directed as they entered. The space was clearly built with heavy building in mind. A nano-construction bay was even present, on the opposite wall were work stations and alcoves with manipulator arms and installation rigging. The room went up another floor, a gantry that circled above with what looked like a tech lab being the use of the second level.

Foreman took it all in goodthe spirits. Being nothing but apologetic to passersby whenwhen she delayed them on her way, she'd apologise more than once for the damage her armoured feet would occasionally do to the flooring.

Foreman silently went through the process of choosing a bay before trundling in and turning. "Okay. Will I require to be offline once components have been chosen?"

"Well we already have them chosen, but being offline will be required for installation, especially since we'll be swapping your core. It shouldn't take but five to ten minutes to install it all in and replace the plating with this system." Sera chirped as she began putting in the orders on the bay's terminal. Once all were entered and set, the terminal beeped and a pop up asking whether the user wanted to initiate operations was displayed.

Kessler look at it before saying, "Ready?"

Foreman beeped an affirmative. Wobbling her torso forwards for a second. "Ready when you are. I will be offline as soon as the shielding over my optical lense drops." She said firmly. Both arms locking in place either side of her torso. Her leg joints clicking into place. The dull hum of electronics and processors within her chassis began to slowly wind down. Then all at once, the armoured shield dropped over the optical sensor and Foreman dropped offline.

Once that was done, the angel tapped the yes command and away the system went. Manipulator arms began getting to work, removing plating to give access to her internals. The appropriate systems were removed and replaced with new ones that were more up to date. Meanwhile, firmware and software updates were loaded to allow the new and old systems to understand each other more or less. Once all these were completed, new aegium armored plates were installed.

"Alright Queen, rise and shine, and gotta say. With those new parts, already looking very pretty." Kessler said with a grin.

Sera merely rolled her eyes with a sigh, "You're such a good son."

A long couple of minutes passed without anything much happening. Then all at once, the armoured shell sparked into life. The armoured lense across the optical orb raised slowly and the orb then flickering red as it focused. The armoured form then went through its start up routine. The tri-clawed toes flexed in order. Then the tri-clawed fists flexed as each and every system flexed itself.

The orb then looked over to Kessler and Sera. "Thank you. I feel better already. I predict I would already be able to perform 100% more efficiently in a combat situation." She bobbed. One of the Junkers on her arm skittering off her shoulder guard and examining the new plating.

The elysian nodded, pleased with the freespacer's approval.

"Alright, now it's my turn. How about we get you something better then just that energy pistol hmm?" Kessler offered with a grin, seeing as such was his literal stock and trade.

Foreman practically vibrated on the spot in excitement before she got control of herself again. She then calmly bobbed her torso again. "I do so love new toys. I apologise." She raised one of her massive tri-clawed hands and mimicked scratching where the back of her head would likely have been in embarrassment.

She lowered the firing compartment within her torso and allowed the small barrel of the pistol to spring forwards, disconnecting it from her power supply. "I always did hate this thing." She commented.

Kessler pulled out a pad and held it up, showing his list of stock, "Feel free to pick anything you want, I can spare some stock. Got everything from small arms, heavy arms, to even mounted vehicle weapons."

Foreman peered forwards slowly as she could. Her iris circling around and focusing on the list as she quickly scanned through it all. She raised a hand to aid going through the lines. She focused on three in particular.

"I would like one of the Rotary cannons on my right shoulder mount. Preferably in such a way that it can stay folded back. Perhaps installation of a runner would assist with this... Preferably lets load that cannon up with calibur 50 rounds."

She paused to consider once again. "Then I would like a Harbringer mounted under the left arm. And a Black Rose Anti-material rifle mounted under the right. That should allow for engagement of just about all targets." She said with a nod. "Does this seem acceptable?"

"A bit lighter then I was expecting, but nothing wrong with that. I can grab everything and set them on the racks to be installed, so ready for run number two through the maintenance rig again?" the bearded arms dealer said cheerfully as he put the pad away and walked towards the weapons cases. He waited to hear her responce as he looked over the labels of each case, already grabbing a couple of the smaller ones.

Foreman beeped twice in the affirmative. "Yes yes. I dont believe heavier weapons would be neccessary for the work I am assuming I shall be doing in my day to day job." She paused to let out a robotic chuckle. "Unless we expect our mining equipment to be especially troublesome." She then gave a bob and walked back over to the maintenance rig.

With a few trips, each weapon was loaded onto a rack to either side of the alcove. As he quickly tapped in the modification orders into the terminal, the bearded arms dealer grabbed a cart and began loading it with crates of ammo as the machine went to work. However, this time, Foreman would not need to go offline for this round, as nothing that was an essential system would be needed to be messed with.

Foreman stood quietly as the various weapons were attached to her frame. Each one bolted in place with a satisfying clunk of metallic resonance. She waited until the procedure was completed before letting out a robotic chuckle. Her ocular orb swiveling to stare down at her forearms where two of the weapons had been bolted, one on each. She then swivelled her gaze up to the Rotary cannon on her right shoulder. If she could have grinned she would have.

She waited for the machine to let her go before trundling back out of the bay and running diagnostics upon them. The barrel of the Rotary cannon spinning and clicking, the various bolts and actions working themselves whilst dry for a moment. She then turned back towards Kessler and bobbed her torso. "Does this look as good as it feels?" She beeped.

"Like a warbot one would be wise not to piss off. That being said, very sexy, nothing like a girl with big guns heh." Kessler said as he rolled the cart over with a chuckle. Sera giving a smack on his shoulder with her digital pad, "Geez, I would say I taught you better. But I didn't raise you, and the culture I came from, well people have said far worse."

With a quick rub of his smacked shoulder, the man stopped the cart next to the bay before lifting ammo magazines off of it. "Ready for ammo for those guns?"

Foreman let out another chuckle as she forced the Rotary Cannon to click several more times. "I heard worse back when I was... Not so big, I promise. It shall take more than that to rattle me. Though I have to say. Thats a first." She laughed again, an awkward robotic noise. She turned to look at Sera, twisting at the waist to spin her entire torso around. "Does he do this often? Hit on Warbots I mean. Not give them weaponry."

She turned back to Kessler, before tromping over to join him. "Oh yes certainly. Do you have a firing range? I dont imagine test firing them in here would be a good idea." She mused playfully.

"Aye we do. The right side hangar of this carrier turned base, was converted into a war games space. We can simulate some targets there for you to try these new weapons on." Kessler chimed as he began sliding in ammo magazines designed for small mechs, perfectly sized for the war droid to carry a decent stock of ammo.

Foremans Ocular orb glinted slightly. Clearly she was as excited at the prospect as could be expected. She waited for the Ammo to be loaded up before raising one of her arms in the direction of the hangar. "I shall head on over and see about enjoying myself. Thank you for your assistance. I promise I shall make sure your goodwill is repaid in kind." She bobbed her head once and then set off towards the Firing range.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back