• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Questions about starting out

Zairyo

Commissions Artist
Inactive Member
Hi everyone, as the topic says I'm new here and I was asking myself a few things before I make a mistake. First of all there's too much info around the site so it's hard to grasp it all.

First of all I chose a computer systems officer character. Now I'm wondering if their uniforms are like the computer genarated uniforms in the uniforms and ranks section of the site which are orange.

Another thing, I haven't finished my character's biography but I want to know what happens next. Does my character gets approved and then someone guides me through the first steps or what?

I might have a few questions later but for now these will do. Thanks in advance. Looking forward to RP with you guys ^^

Computer generated means computer created soldiers i beleive. Most likely, your character will wear the enlisted uniform.

After you are approved, you ask a gm in the plot you want to get in for permission to join, then you get an admin (most likely yangfen) to give you orders to be assigned to that mission.

Just to confirm what Rine said:

1. You'll start as an Enlisted, with a red uniform. If you really want to be an officer, we can discuss what can be arranged.

2. Basically what Rine said. The GMs are a bit preoccupied with real life at the moment, though. Please be patient. We're moving as fast as we can. :)

Real life sucks ... must hunt down the head of all major exam boards and introduce them to a little thing introduced in the Blackadder episode, second series "Money." Belongs to the priest. You'll know waht I mean.

Yangfan said:
Just to confirm what Rine said:

1. You'll start as an Enlisted, with a red uniform. If you really want to be an officer, we can discuss what can be arranged.

2. Basically what Rine said. The GMs are a bit preoccupied with real life at the moment, though. Please be patient. We're moving as fast as we can. :)

Ok I understand, I'm also busy IRL so I'll be patient. At least I'll have some time to draw my character ^^

Thanks again.

Wow, isn't this a blast from the past for some people! Zairyo, you have wonderful art, and I am personally glad you stuck around despite barely knowing you. This is an impressive track record for sure!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back