• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Quick But Important Safety Question

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Star Army,

It is really important to me that we keep Star Army a place that's fun and that everyone can feel safe here. I'm bringing this up now because there's been some accusations made recently where member(s) have been accused of engaging in harassing behaviors like downvoting all of a person's posts, deliberately sandbagging their plots & ideas, and spreading negativity.

I've been looking into this and it's actually difficult to determine what is malicious or not and the scope of the issue. It's not as clear-cut as someone posting a racial slur or deleting someone's wiki work. It would help me see the situation more clearly if I establish if this is a trend. So if you've ever felt harassed or someone made you feel uncomfortable or targeted or if there's a particular member on the site who always seems to give you grief and problems and is disrupting the community, I would like you to send me a forum conversation today (not Discord PM) with their name(s) and what the issue is. Please include as much evidence as possible (links, screenshots, etc) to demonstrate the issue. You can also use the report feature to report problem forum posts (even older ones) so I can see them. I will also be reviewing old reports to look for patterns of behavior that seem to be a recurring issue.

Thanks for your support and trust. The only way the site will continue to thrive and grow is if you guys love being here and that's what I want. I'm not trying to go all "witch hunt" here but I want this to be the best place it can be for you and if there's someone messing that up I want to know. I need your honest feelings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
RPG-D RPGfix
Back