• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

In Progress Quick n' Dirty Quest Roll

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master

Quick n' Dirty Quest Roll​

What I want to suggest is a quest roll thread. Essentially this will be in a place where FMs, GMs, etc can suggest mini-quest RPs that people can pick up and do with their friends in open RP. Rather than being run by the suggesting GM or FM, the players would just take the idea suggestion from the thread, pick up a "group" (see the new groups thing) of their buddies and go roleplay out the maybe 1 or 2 days long (heck maybe even longer) RP completing said quest. In-character loot such as luxury items, special weapons, or trinkets can be picked up as prizes for completing these quests. Also maybe some OOC recognition for putting together a good story and bringing more RP.

The point of course is to increase RP being done on the site, I've noticed the Open Roleplaying area has slowed down a bit and I think that is a shame. More RP is good. I'd hope that this or some form of this is something we could all jump into and make a success.

Sorry for taking so long to reply. I've just had an absoutely massive pile of to-do items and it's taking me a while to get around to everything. Anyway, I don't see why not. it's got votes and no objections. If you want to start it, go for it!

I was thinking something along the lines for the crew of the Sobek but never got around to putting it into words. I have been having a TON of fun bouncing around with my ship as of late and I want to keep it up. Also might be a good way to do some of its histories and maybe do a few for the backstory of Lenna and Nikicon.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back