Star Army

Star ArmyⓇ is a landmark of forum roleplaying. Opened in 2002, Star Army is like an internet clubhouse for people who love roleplaying, art, and worldbuilding. Anyone 18 or older may join for free. New members are welcome! Use the "Register" button below.

Note: This is a play-by-post RPG site. If you're looking for the tabletop miniatures wargame "5150: Star Army" instead, see Two Hour Wargames.

• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 September 2024 is YE 46.7 in the RP.

OOC Ragnarok

@Ace, use the template above to create a place holder for your character. You are not limited on character choice so go wild. Though I do have to approve it before you are allowed to post.

@Ace, use the template above to create a place holder for your character. You are not limited on character choice so go wild. Though I do have to approve it before you are allowed to post.
Is it okay if I use the one I already have and you can tell me what I need to change?

Well there a few issues with it. First the problem that Lamb had brought up. We have to get @Wes to approve that.

Second is that you need to beef up your pre-rp and personality as well as the skills. It is your characters history, it is what makes him unique. His personality is what makes act the way he does. And the skills shows what he excels at. All together, they come together to make your character one of a kind.

Here is my character Raphael. You can use him as a template.

I had a busy few days but I'm working on my character's pre-RP History now. Is this acceptable so far?
Name: Corgan Garret
Race: Nepleslian/ID-SOL Hybrid

Physical Description: Corgan was a tall, well-muscled young man with short green hair and olive-colored skin. His square-jawed, chiseled European features were adorned with a well-manicured goatee. He had brown cybernetic eyes equipped with night vision and telescopic vision. His right arm was replaced with a shiny, metallic black cybernetic limb from the elbow down. His strength in his right arm was slightly enhanced. It also had a small hidden compartment capable of holding a short blade and a kit for picking locks.

History and Personality: Born on a backwater colony to a Nepleslian mother, Claire Chambers, and an ID-SOL father he never knew, John Garret. His mother was originally a miner, but when her town's economy collapsed, she was forced to move to the big city . Unfortunately, being a very beautiful woman did not help her when she was ambushed by a roving band of slavers. They decided she would make them a good deal of money as a prostitute.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back