• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at stararmy@gmail.com or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy

OOC Ragnarok

If the one entering the bar is meant to be Scrabler, I don't think he's a Freespacer. His background doesn't actually say what he is, but he has a regular family and a home planet which probably discounts him.

Species says 'Android (EM-J3-1a “Dennis” model)' when I look at it. Background only says he was human.

Yes. But if you read on in the pre RP. He was left for dead, saved by a doctor who soul transfered him into a bot that was lying around

First sentence of his Pre-RP is this: "Before Scrabler became an android he was a human crook by the name of Jonathan Kronk on his home planet."

The word Freespacer doesn't appear once on his page.

Okay. Cause Corgan is waiting to see if he's alive so he can finish him off

So it won't be a surprise, I am going to write up an exit post for Daniel leaving Icefall.
I appreciate you doing that. Much better than randomly disappearing. I hope you got some enjoyment out of your experience there.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…