• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

[Raiken] Second Shot

Sham

Inactive Member
Hey! I wanted to attempt this AGAIN, now that the Raiken are more solidified in how they are, and how they work. Also wanted to see who was interested in the Raiken, so...

What I'm trying to do is run a quick-ish (That's the idea) plot just giving the Raiken a run through. I know I don't have everything down, so I'll answer questions that may arise during this adventure.

Plotline... Well this is actually up to those who want to take a hand in this test run. I have ideas that we could go with, but I really want to see what everyone else wants to do.

= Ideas =

We could spin the clock back, a historic adventure, such as going back to the War of Scales, the First Contact War between Dralu and Raiken.

Training anyone? Could try our hand at how Raiken train soldiers.

My last idea was taking a run at the end of Operation Shadowstrike, but leaving the end to the players, not what I have down.

Suggestions? If you have something different, suggest it!

= Other =

I won't elaborate on anything else, just post if you're interested in participating! I'll continue from there when we get some sort of group onboard.

Thanks for Reading.

Shoulda updated this earlier.

=====

Izokia and Gardener in the Dark, of course you both are accepted.

=====

Plotline - Plotline has been set on going to fight machines! Roshya machines to be exact (Roshya = Raiken Gods). These aren't your run of the mill machines either!

=====

Current Status - Still aboard the "Shadow Watcher" en route mission location. (Time to gather any additional people, and use your character a small bit to get a feel for em.)

=====

Requirements - Actually, the characters all have a pretty small paragraph in the pad, with basic information, so it isn't much.

=====

Thanks for Reading! Roshya torak risa inu.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back