• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Art Raph's Chibi Art Requests (Closed)

EDIT: Requests are now closed! Over 300 chibis were made!

Does your character not yet have a cute chibi illustration? Fill out and reply with this form and I'll see what I can do.

NOTE:

• You may only request your own characters.
  • Your character's bio needs to be fully up to date and accurate!
  • URLs should be actual URLs. Do not use hyperlinks.
  • Try to use standard uniforms, e.g. Duty uniforms for Star Army chars.
  • Include URLs for any pins, ranks, or patches used if necessary.
  • DO NOT USE FORUM CODE IN YOUR REQUEST - these are copied into text files and if you use a hyperlink instead of putting the actual URL that means extra work going back and getting the link.
Code:
Character Name:
Character Bio URL:
Uniform/Clothing URL:
Notes:

Months Character Played:
Is character bio up to date? (Y/N):

Plot Character Is In:
Plot's Most Recent Plot Audit Grade:

Have you donated to Star Army? (Y/N):
Does your character have existing art? (Y/N):

fetch.php

Last edited:
I've got a couple to add up, though only one is my own.

Noa
Daedalus
Frasna
Nuriel
and last, but not least, Jen. First four are my plot, last one is for Francia.

And actually, now that I'm thinking about it, Amethyst. She's the only character I know of in my plot without a chibi, but she has full art, so it's not needed if we get a full order without her.

The art for Masami looks good so far, though I'd rather see at least a base coloring to be honest. The colors matter much more than the basic lineart to me.

Please use the form in the OP.

You're welcome, Matt! Thanks for being awesome!

- - -

All batch 1 chibis for commission 18 have been completed and I've posted them to the characters' profiles and also to crew roster pages!

Group 2 chibis have been completed and added to the character pages.

I think I've got all the requests in the thread. If anyone has requested one they're still waiting on, post it here.

The above characters chibis are complete and have been uploaded.

Thank you.

I'm not going to get a chibi for Sugimoto Ayame because the player hasn't started posting for her.

Bumping the thread for more chibi requests - I would like to get the next order sent to the artist soon.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back