• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Re-Introduction

Andrew

SARPiverse Culture Dreamer
Staff Member
🌟 Site Supporter
FM of Tsenlan
🌸 FM of Yamatai
Submissions Reviewer
🎖️ Game Master
Hi I am Andrew,

I've been a member of SARP a long time, was an administrator and member of staff in the past.

To make a long story short, I left and made a few attempts to return but they never truly worked out due to how busy life got. Anyway, in recent months I've been lurking quietly in the shadows, talking to Wes or Toshiro on occasion while keeping my eyes open for highlights and anything that seemed interesting here. Life has changed for me significantly in the last year, From January 2018-June 2018 I was hospitalized while fighting AML Leukemia and achieved a remission status in which has continued in a series of minor relapses which have required additional maintenance. Also thank you for those from SARP who donated to my Light the Night Walk last year.

Anyway, not to bore anyone with the details of medical jargon, I have a lot of time on my hands and have been devoting a lot of it to writing. I have my own series called Chrystalis Unvorsum which some dedicated writers and I recently started reworking on Ayenee.org. Wes contacted me in regards to Katsuko, the fact William will be taking over command of the 7th Fleet, and rather than seeking civilian retirement and staying idle, I've decided to return to see where a new future for Katsuko will end up.

I'm excited, yet at the same time overwhelmed as I find myself trying to catch up on many years of missed history. Anyway, I'm giving this my best shot, I missed this place. A Big Thank you to Wes for being tremendous support and a good friend to me, especially when we reconnected last year on Facebook and discord as I faced restarting my life.

I've waited a good while to say hello, mainly not wanting to leave anyone disappointed with a ghosting return.

See you out there!

Last edited:
Well, I planned on posting here on May 8th but I've been a bit busy SARPing.

Either way, this marks about a month since I returned. I have to say, I had no idea what I was walking into when I got back. I wasn't very good at making a come back before, but life changed a lot for me. I wanted to thank everyone for the warm welcome so far, for having faith in me to come back and be apart of the great journey that is Star Army RP. I've enjoyed updating articles, and with thanks to @Toshiro and @Wes and people here I've been able to not only pick up the pieces of the story I started a long time ago, but it's finally come to a point of advancement.

Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you, and it has been a great month. Cheers to more to come.

It's been really great having you back and I really appreciate all the effort you've been making to improve Yamatai and the thrill of getting old stories moving again.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back