Jack Pine

FM of S6
Game Master
May 2, 2017
malden, mo in central United States
RP Date
YE 40
To: Akamaru Datenshi

I hope this message finds you well, and I am happy to say we've been making excellent progress on the warfront with the wise command of Hanako Ketsuri. I'm sorry it too a while to finally send this message to you, but I haven't forgotten that night at the bar. I hoped we could keep in touch via SYNC correspondence until we have the next chance to meet. I hope to possibly continue what was the potential starting of something that night, and look forward to your reply.

SageShooter

Jul 12, 2005
To: Kai Sagara

... Oh yeah! Ok yea now I remember what's going on? Sorry just been busy and shit and well, I don't remember all my quickies. What's up?

Jack Pine

FM of S6
Game Master
May 2, 2017
malden, mo in central United States
To: Akamaru Datenshi

We've managed to push back the kuvies from the Ketsuri military sector, and have been awarded some time off as the ship undergoes repairs. Fleet is doing much the same as the line is reinforced. Other then that, a little bit of family matters kept me occupied for a bit. Been quiet though, and we're all waiting for the next wave at this point. I hope things are going just as well, if not better for you at least?

SageShooter

Jul 12, 2005
To: Kai Sagara

Been busy. Got on my old ship I served on years ago, and already got into combat which I'm kinda in the middle of currently, so lets continue in a bit?