• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Interest Check Rebooting the Psychopomp PMC threads

Ace

I've gotten some more time to be able to focus on posting and have heard some interest for the shadowy company that is Psychopomp to begin again so I'm checking to see if I can't find a few more individuals to work on this.

I've gotten some more time to be able to focus on posting and have heard some interest for the shadowy company that is Psychopomp to begin again so I'm checking to see if I can't find a few more individuals to work on this.
Those kinds of things are on the rise in the postwar frontier. Kuvexian business-squids are looking to make lots of money and I don't think they're above working with Psychopomp.

Those kinds of things are on the rise in the postwar frontier. Kuvexian business-squids are looking to make lots of money and I don't think they're above working with Psychopomp.
Good to know I'll keep it in mind

The ones that managed to keep some wealth and their boats not sink travelling the river of material. The rest, I am sure are doing something too close to modern US border politics for me to mention.

The ones that are still doing OK are the scariest ones, which makes them the perfect match for Psychopomp

Hoping i cant get another player or 2 for this but if not I'll get something started this time next week.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back