• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Reinforcements Have Arrived!

paladinrpg

Just thought I'd make it official that I am back into the RP mix!

Great to see all the new faces and especially old ones too. Activity is awesome compared to where it used to be when I departed... and that is exactly what a healthy universe needs.

Not sure exactly where I am going first, but open to suggestions and I try to catch-up on 2 years of space opera. Hit me up in PM or on discord to discuss plot stuffs. :)

Hello! I talked to you a bit on Discord. Welcome back to SARP and I hope you stay! If you ever re-start up Orochi or a plot like it you have a player in me!

Welcome back, Paladin!

Hello, It's nice to meet you, as I have only been here a few short months. I look forward to rping with you, and I might PM you later to chat and maybe plot. Welcome back from a newer member!

Paladin's avatar changed, which brings about an unsettling uncertainty.

Maybe PaladinRPG is an imposter! In an universe rife with alien parasites that can invade and take control of bodies, we can never be too careful.

So, a test. A simple question.

@paladinrpg - when you went to Mount Ordeals to cleanse yourself of darkness and earn your paladinhood, you had to face yourself. You peered into a mirror, and the darkest expression of yourself stepped out. How did you overcome your dark past?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back