• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Reintroducing the 8 on tier weapon rule.

I think this should have a separate page all to itself to prevent clutter, but I agree that it definitely should be linked on ship and vehicle templates, as well as in the submission rules.

Or you know you could make an entire article dedicated to the limits of ship design. Listing out the weapons allowed by size and whether it's military or civilian, listing max speeds allowed for that class of ship for civy and military, listing how many compliment vehicles it's allowed to have, all the actual -rules- about what can and can't be on the ship could become one guideline article that people can look at when designing their ship.

It doesn't belong on DRv3, putting it on the review template is just silly, cause rather than it being about the review process, it's about the 'game mechanics'. So just make an article for it. Either way it'll have to get approved before it's allowed so it's not like there's any real down side to making the full article.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back