• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Resolved Relocation of ISS-Brimstone 18+ subforum and board request.

Jack Pine

I was wondering if at possible to have a board made for Section 6, unless there are requirements I still need to meet. Which if there are, that's cool, just figured I'd ask. Also I was wondering if the Brimstone 18+ subforum could either be moved to the above board if I can get one, or some place more appropriate given the departure from USO.

How many plots are there for Section 6? We usually require 2 for a faction to get a top-level forum.

Also what would go in that forum (besides subforums). I don't want it to be empty/unused.

Section 6 has the new plot for the faction, and Brimstone is also a S6 plot as the captain is a S6 underground operative.

In addition to the new thread for the officially plot. Section 6 has various threads that we have done in the past, which I would like to have moved to the board if given. If it's too much trouble, it's fine, they are kind of mixed in. But if it would help, I could sort through and grab the links for each if it would help.

@Wes

I need a description paragraph for the Section6 forum.

Section 6 was founded to help the odds of those in service to the government. They succeeded, but it brought them to a realization. Why stop there, when there was a world waiting to be improved. But it was not the world they were founded upon. So S6 took to space in search a world to call their own, determined to build a better world then they left. The path ahead and time will decide if they can, and what price.

(Sound good?)

(Sorry for double post. But here are the S6 threads.)

RPG-D RPGfix
Back