• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

SYNC Rent-A-Ship request

club24

Everything Is Magical
RP Date
late YE 40 (late august)
To: Director Pine

Morning my good man, please excuse the informal tone but I thought we could discuss this like friends rather than on business terms if you would.

As you have no doubt heard Horizon will be following your example and leaving the USO quite soon and I have managed to secure an audience with a potential candidate to take us on, however we do not currently own any starships nor can we complete our work on the Third Equinox soon enough to make it to the meeting point, so I'd like to ask if you would let us borrow one of your small shuttles or frigates.

We can pay for the service and upkeep plus extra and should only need it for a week or so at most depending on if we stay in their territory for a time for further discussions, and it would save us a lot more money than purchasing one when we are so close to completing our own model

I eagerly await your reply.

To: Riccard Black

That can certainly be done. You've been very kind, and generous to my people. So now it is my turn to pay in kind, therefore payment is not needed. I'm rerouting the USV-Dawn's Light to you. May your meeting go favorably.

Your friend,
Director Jack Pine.

To: Jack Pine

You are too kind Mr Pine, I owe you a drink next time we meet in person, might have to bust open my special collection for a night.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back