• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Reporting For Duty!

Hyperion

Inactive Member
Hello everyone, name's Hyperion and the lovely lady in my avatar is my new character Kassandra Hammerhand. I have heard and actually visited Star Army before long time ago. At the time I was intimidated by the shear depth of lore around and was also too busy with life. But, I have been a long standing fan of scifi, space operas and fantasy. I am a huge mecha, robots, scifi anime fan. Also a huge Star Wars and Warhammer 40k nerd. I have finally gotten around to making a character and hope to RP with you all soon.

I saw your avatar and I was like "Is she really new?" because with it you look like a veteran SARPer.

Welcome (back) to Star Army, Hyperion.

We definitely have a lot of common ground and if I can help you with Star Army stuff in any way, let me know.

Are you stoked for Star Wars Episode 7? I'm looking forward to it.

"I saw your avatar and I was like "Is she really new?" because with it you look like a veteran SARPer."

Lol. Thank you. I guess doodling is my one true talent. And yes I am very much stoked! It feels like Star Wars! That broken down futuristic technology, that falcon, that sweet tattered cloaked sith guy. I am excite! I am also excited to get RPing here, I was listening to the SARPcast earlier (also its sad that it isn't still going) and I already have some people in mind I would love the chance to RP with.

To be fair, I laughed a little at the Sith guy, because "Cloaked guy running around the woods with a fancy lightsaber" reminded me of every Star Wars fan film ever made. But the only thing that worried me was R2-Futbol because I was like "Oh god, not another unwanted comic relief character!" (ala Jar Jar).

I need to figure out how to make SARPcasts SARPtalk again. When Microsoft bought Skype, they later updated the API which stopped my Skype recording program from working anymore and I never did come up with a new method of doing it.

Can't help yah there I'm afraid. I have no idea went it comes to that kind of stuff. I really did enjoy SARPcast though. Doshi and Revolver are cool dudes.

To be fair, I laughed a little at the Sith guy, because "Cloaked guy running around the woods with a fancy lightsaber" reminded me of every Star Wars fan film ever made. But the only thing that worried me was R2-Futbol because I was like "Oh god, not another unwanted comic relief character!" (ala Jar Jar).

I need to figure out how to make SARPcasts SARPtalk again. When Microsoft bought Skype, they later updated the API which stopped my Skype recording program from working anymore and I never did come up with a new method of doing it.

I use Callnote and it records it fine '-'

Welcome Hyperion, I too spent a good amount of time checking out Star Army before I took the leap. If there is anything we can do to help you get started just let us know.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back