• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 April 2024 is YE 46.3 in the RP.

Life Events Resigning from Co-FM

Pancakei

The Breakfast Baron
Hey y'all,

This is a quick post I'm putting out to inform the community that I am resigning from my role as Co-FM of Elysia.

Before anyone freaks out, know that I am not leaving the site, and I will continue posting in all the plots I'm in and in general.

So, why?

It's no secret that I haven't really been that active in the OOC sides of things. Between on-site events and college, my interest in and time for progressing a faction has been left thin. I am also hosting a plot elsewhere, which has been siphoning all my creative energy elsewhere.

After taking some time (too much time, honestly), I figured out what all I wanted to do, and continue doing as a member of the community. At this point I don't believe I can or really want to catch up on all that has gone on in the past few months, so I feel it is my obligation to resign as a co-FM.

Thank you all. I will be updating my signature and profile pages to reflect my new status soon.

Don't argue with each other here, that's a paddlin.

Hey I totally am here for you if you ever need anything, just saying! You're a really good guy and I'd like to see you do what you want to do, so I get that you have to put one thing down in order to keep holding the rest!

RPG-D RPGfix
Back