• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Life Events Resignment

Arbitrated

The Smollest Smol
🦊 FM of Neshaten
I would like to formally resign from my status as a New Technology and Setting Elements (NTSE) moderator/reviewer. As of this time, I have many things to handle in real life, which significantly cuts down on the time I have available for SARP and other forms of entertainment. The highly drama-prone status of the NTSE submissions process additionally is causing me too much stress at this point in time as a reviewer.

Simply put, I am not in the best state of life and mind to commit to a role as critical as NTSE management at this time. I may consider applying to become part of the review staff again sometime in the future, however that is not guaranteed and should not be treated as if I plan to do so. Thank you for your time.

(For those who might be worrying, no I am not planning to leave SARP. I'm only resigning from the NTSE staff.)

....Oh also on a bit of an overall site-wide approach, I don't think that the RP date/location tags should be applied to every forum o.o

RPG-D RPGfix
Back