• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Interest Check Restarting Neshaten: SNV Furi'ken

Kyle

Insane Story Writer Foxy
Inactive Member
Terrorism is up and the Navy is finding it difficult to combat an enemy that seems to know their every move, the civilian population is demanding answers as are the lords who fear that their lands might not be as protected as they had originally thought.

Enter in the SNV-Furi'ken, a medium-class warship whose mission are many, including discovering new worlds, raiding terrorist cells, protecting the border, but their primary mission above all else is to discover how their enemy seems to know everything about them... is it possible that someone is providing them information? Or have their systems been compromised?

The Furi'ken has full automany, and answers only to the King and Queen; with support from Or'ion to help in their mission...

This particular plot will be rather high octane, in that there will be a lot of combat - both space and ground; as well as mystery missions, detective work, etc. Players will be encouraged to think outside of the box, to come up with idea's and to be able to 'bend' the rules. Also, characters will be permitted to have dual professions.

This plot is also intended to restart the faction, to help get it back on its feet and to bring it back onto the universal stage once more!

Disclaimer: Just be aware that since Or'ion is involved, your characters 'might' be asked to do some rather unsavory things to prisoners (to which you can opt out if you want)

this looks a lot like the Wyvern plot eth started a while back which unfortunately didn't really pick up however I'm still interested in the concept of a plot like this and wouldn't mind joining, the mention of unsavory things sounds as though it may be an 18+ plot though, are you able to clarify that?

I'm going to try and stay away from the 18+ stuff, since for some player sthat's not why they RP. However, if I were to create something of an 18+ nature, then I'd label the indivisual thread as such 'and' send my players (in this case, players with Or'ion agents) a message letting them know about the thread and asking if they want to take part.

I don't go forcing players to do things that may make them uncomfortable, and if something does start to become uncomfortable, then I'd rather a player tell me before it becomes a problem :)

Of course, if my players don't *want* anything of an 18+ nature, then that is something I will honor.

Nuu! We can't have her just sitting around Soresu! D:, thus bring her onboard :D

Anyway, we seem to have enough for this plot so I'm going to make the final touches on the new ship, put it up for approval, and then I'll kidnap- I mean threaten- ughs I mean ask Wes about putting the Neshie forums back up (if that's not possible, then we'll just startu p the plot :D )

Going to make another post here, since I forgot to include this in my above post!

Remember that your characters can have two occupations at once, which means you'll have more skills than you'd normally have. Civilian occupations do not need to be listed in the occupation area, those can instead be mentioned in your history (depending on the age of your character that is)

Hey there gent,s sorry for the long wait (too long in my opinion, my fault! >.<) the plot page and such is up so you can go ahead and add your characters and put your finishing touches on them. I'll be starting the plot itself in two days! Thus make sure you get yer characters up and running :)

For my past players who are bring their characters over, make sure you add them to the ships roster.

@Kyle I do seem to still have a page for a past character, Rosec'a. She okay for this? (Following some touching up and editing, 'course. She's been left alone there for some years...)

@Kyle I have actually progressed through my character creation quite quickly, so expect an engineer for approval sometime soon ^^

RPG-D RPGfix
Back