• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

Approved Character [Resubmit] Mikhael Chandler

I think Chandler never received the operator implants; the plot never got to that point (I think). Barring that, several very dangerous and very expensive bouts of exploratory surgery.

Barring THAT; a massive, MASSIVE retcon.

With Chandler in critical condition, he was shuttled back to Nepleslia via a medical transport and dropped off, a team of doctors replaced the damaged skull portion and pulled the remains of the inhibitor out of his head. Almost a day after he was certified as “gonna survive”, Chandler dissappeared from everything: the hospital records, the IPG records, the SMoDIN records… Everything.

You explain how someone got off IPG records?

I'd do a retcon, or, you can just say he dropped out of training due to his wounds. He would not be able to just vanish from the IPG databases, though.

I think he means more that there is no record of what happened since, not that all of the old records disappeared too.

Well, Rok'veru was the IPG HQ so maybe the data center with his records was blown up and that particular volume of data didn't have a backup that worked?

That would be Sub's call, since I'm not sure how the database within the IPG is backed up. It's either lost from the Rok'Veru database, or a drop-out from training.

I've been held over at work during the daytime and a bit distracted at night by either TF2 or sleeping, so this kind of slipped to the wayside.

I've made some basic edits that I hope will bring him up to snuff.

Taking It Back takes place in Funky City, on Nepleslia Core. It does not take place on Rok'Veru. I think that if this detail were rectified, I'd see no complaints of the character.

Approved, based on Doshii

RPG-D RPGfix
Back