• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Resurgence of Yamatai (YSS Resurgence)

Looks really good! The mindy looks a bit out of place with the black border and its different shade of red compared to the white border and lighter-red backdrop of everything else. But regardless looks 10/10~

While I was expecting the brand-new Plumeria 2E 'cause the class is so iconic to Wes, the Fuji-class is an awesome choice. They're like yachts with tons of guns! Perfect for the plot style teased here.
Would be be interested in him being the captain? Other than that he might be kind of overqualified.
Quite flattering but I think there are better in-character (and perhaps out-of-character) choices for this type of command :) Plus, the last time he got put in command of an important plotship, he ended up on some princess's craplist. Aiko would be cool for the ship since she's cross-trained as a public relations officer, but is happily stuck aboard her own Fuji-class home. I'll think up someone more fitting and tailored to the plot; maybe an engineering officer since I've been watching ENT lately so I've got all that Trip inspo. Could always try something wacky like a musician, caretaker, clerk, or MP, too. Gotta get that big brain of mine storming in any case.

The only other officer PC I have is currently doing her best impression of "Lost in Space". I don't think NPCs qualify, though Mizuki is happy where she is and her Queen Bee.

Since I don't have a player character captain like I'd hoped. I've searched for the best candidate NPC I had and the result is:
She'll be our captain!

The Battle of Glimmergold is also doubling as this plot's prologue, so I encourage everyone to get in there!

Also, with RP starting, I've changed the thead from an Interest Check to an OOC Plot Discussion thread.

Space Infantry can step out of the spaceship and fight there, try to board enemy ships, repel boarders, man ship guns, or help fix things that are on fire.

What would Kwabba-an's battle station be? Officially, she's a musician, but I figure that's just for special occasions. I'm sure she'd be doing something more valuable most of the time, especially during a battle.

But seriously, I'm looking for guidance here. If Kwabba-an is officially supposed to be rocking out, I can write that. But maybe she should be suiting up to help in the medical bay?

What sounds the most fun for you to RP?

RPG-D RPGfix
Back