• If you were supposed to get an email from the forum but didn't (e.g. to verify your account for registration), email Wes at [email protected] or talk to me on Discord for help. Sometimes the server hits our limit of emails we can send per hour.
  • Get in our Discord chat! Discord.gg/stararmy
  • 📅 February and March 2024 are YE 46.2 in the RP.

OOC Resurgence of Yamatai (YSS Resurgence)

Been thinking for a bit. I think it'd be interesting if we couldn't catch these nekos in this thread, and had to track them down later when they start trying to act on whatever information they're after. Put a bit of rising tension over a longer term :3

I'd put the odds pretty low that the three of us (not counting poor wounded Pidole) actually get the best of these hardened Uesereyan nekos. So I suspect you're on to something.

If anyone is interested in attending the JP but hasn't attended the last few, Wes said in Discord that "We can figure out something" if you want to join in. :)

What time would be good for you? Maybe we can do one on Friday (I took it off) or the weekend.

I've attached a conversion table below - USA Saturday afternoon would be perfect as that means Saturday night for Europe. It's when things run into American nighttime that things end up stretching into 3am or later for us Europeans haha.

1619005285213.png

@Cowboy If Sanda was headed out in a shuttle anyway, do you want her to make a pit stop and pick up Takashi? He could be at Kyoto or up in the Ice Queen Mountains where his aunt runs a sake brewery.

This latest JP post gives crew a good opportunity to join the away team as we're sending some reinforcements down.

Man I hate that I haven't been able to join these JPs. I'm just too busy on the days we do them. I feel like I missed some good stuff recently.

Love the overview Sonoda gave. That actually really helps point out who is around and whatnot. I feel like there should posts like that every so often just to keep everyone on the same page because if you miss a week and a bunch of stuff happens it can be hard to figure out who is where.

Thanks! I'd be happy to have Takashi keep taking notes like that as he's trying to figure out what's going on.

RPG-D RPGfix
Back